PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Cuckoo Land - Blairs Latest Comments

Dedworth
18th December 2012, 20:06
Tony Blair: immigration good for Britain

Tony Blair has defended his immigration policies warning that people who come to Britain have played a positive role and they should not be made a “scapegoat for our problems”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/9753675/Tony-Blair-immigration-good-for-Britain.html

:cwm23: I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

Perhaps he can enlighten us as to the positive role these Roma filth in London play

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01509/SNN1617ANN---_1509363a.jpg

andy222
18th December 2012, 20:09
Send him a nice email Ded,:icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th December 2012, 20:16
B'Liar (freudian slip) :icon_lol:

Jamesey
18th December 2012, 21:45
I agree with most of what Tony Blair says in the article, especially this paragraph:

“Of course it has to be controlled, and illegal immigration has to be tackled head on. It's important that we do that,” he said. “But overall I would like to say that I think immigration has been good for Britain and most immigrants have assimilated well. So don't make them a scapegoat for our problems.”

In my view, immigration has definitely been good for Britain. Without it, we really would be in trouble!

lordna
18th December 2012, 22:17
I agree with most of what Tony Blair says in the article, especially this paragraph:

“Of course it has to be controlled, and illegal immigration has to be tackled head on. It's important that we do that,” he said. “But overall I would like to say that I think immigration has been good for Britain and most immigrants have assimilated well. So don't make them a scapegoat for our problems.”

In my view, immigration has definitely been good for Britain. Without it, we really would be in trouble!

I also agree!
but i dont agree with this:-I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

Perhaps he can enlighten us as to the positive role these Roma filth in London play

The previous statement could only be classed as outright racism. Perhaps the writer knows these people personally? How does he know you are not looking at a group of lawyers, doctors or what? Perhaps they have fallen on hard times but just maybe they have a positive contribution to make to our society. At least they should be given a chance to prove it.

grahamw48
18th December 2012, 22:38
It might be good for :censored: like him who live on another planet.:icon_rolleyes:

stevewool
18th December 2012, 23:05
we can all scream and shout but where will it get you, start shouting in your city centre, wait and see who comes to hear you, the police thats who,i am afraid there is nothing you can do, vote ukip, what will that do, bugger all, well thats just my opinion, i dont vote and will never vote so realy i have no say, roll on a few more years and i will vote then with my feet

lastlid
18th December 2012, 23:06
I also agree!
but i dont agree with this:-I cant put into words the hatred I feel for this creature

The previous statement could only be classed as outright racism. Perhaps the writer knows these people personally? How does he know you are not looking at a group of lawyers, doctors or what? Perhaps they have fallen on hard times but just maybe they have a positive contribution to make to our society. At least they should be given a chance to prove it.

I agree with Lordna. I am tempted to report the OP statement to the police.

I am very surprised that the site owner allows these kinds of statements.

stevewool
18th December 2012, 23:12
its called free speach, then again if you dont like what you read dont read it,

lastlid
18th December 2012, 23:14
its called free speach, then again if you dont like what you read dont read it,

Shall we put your theory to the test?

stevewool
18th December 2012, 23:18
in what way

grahamw48
18th December 2012, 23:30

I think lastditch has run off to phone the cops. :cwm25:

joebloggs
18th December 2012, 23:36

but Blair didn't control it, he says he has nothing to say sorry for, yet the labour party has admitted it made mistakes, it should have placed the same controls on Polish people as it did on Romanians and Bulgarians.

stevewool
18th December 2012, 23:41
if we all had hindsight life would be very good, but we have not so you learn by your mistakes, but do we

grahamw48
18th December 2012, 23:50
but Blair didn't control it, he says he has nothing to say sorry for, yet the labour party has admitted it made mistakes, it should have placed the same controls on Polish people as it did on Romanians and Bulgarians.

Agree.

(by Bliar ?)

It also depends upon what your definition of 'really would be in trouble' means. :icon_rolleyes:

joebloggs
19th December 2012, 00:00
if we all had hindsight life would be very good, but we have not so you learn by your mistakes, but do we

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

if Blair didnt make mistakes why did they place restrictions on Bulgarians and Romanians then :icon_lol::doh

fred
19th December 2012, 03:31
I think lastditch has run off to phone the cops. :cwm25:

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4565250411070110&pid=15.1

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 09:04
Snitch!:icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 10:17
It's beginning to feel a lot like...

Tawi2
19th December 2012, 10:28
Amen.

KeithD
19th December 2012, 10:32
I also agree!

No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say :biggrin:

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 10:42
I hate snobs-Harrogate full of them:censored:

KeithD
19th December 2012, 10:45
Lawyer has just been on TV basically explaining that in this counry we have a right to post comments that some people would find offensive and that the courts will now only get involved in extreme cases that are ongoing and not one-off comments.

Tawi2
19th December 2012, 10:48
Geordies ........ can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say
Me neither,and I was born there :icon_lol:

Iani
19th December 2012, 11:09
Some of what Teflon Tone says is correct - there have been benefits to immigration. Where he goes conveniently selectively deaf is when it is pointed out some of the less "quality" incomers who he has allowed in.

Well I am not offended by Dedworths picture - not saying I agree, but I am not offended - why? Because I remember the exact story that picture relates to and who those people are.
The real offenders though are not the Roma, who if we were them we would probably also consider coming somewhere we can claim claim claim, but the EU which demands freedom of movement, Tony Blair who took the Labour party for a while to being very pro-EU (He was not popular in his own party, and they are normally not very keen on the EU) and the tory party (which despite what you might think, is extremely pro-EU, the members who are not tend to be crusty sorts who are euro-sceptic because they think "the wogs start at Calais" and lament the passing of the red bits on the map).

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 11:22
Lawyer has just been on TV basically explaining that in this counry we have a right to post comments that some people would find offensive and that the courts will now only get involved in extreme cases that are ongoing and not one-off comments.

They'd have a field day with the youtube comments. :omg::icon_lol:

Iani
19th December 2012, 11:32
Mentioning Geordies, there is often a "regional look" wherever you go in the UK. Cornwall you will see many more men with round faces and bulbous noses than you would elsewhere, these differences are often very difficult to describe, and it's only proportions of the people - the ones say who have had family there for many generations.

I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Biffa Bacon's dad from Viz

Dedworth
19th December 2012, 11:37
I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Biffa Bacon's dad from Viz

At first glance he's a bit like Desperate Dan

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/desperate-dan.gif

fred
19th December 2012, 11:38
Mentioning Geordies, there is often a "regional look" wherever you go in the UK. Cornwall you will see many more men with round faces and bulbous noses than you would elsewhere, these differences are often very difficult to describe, and it's only proportions of the people - the ones say who have had family there for many generations.

I was thinking more Desperate Dan.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4689868891228292&pid=15.1

fred
19th December 2012, 11:39
Ded... Great minds....!!

Dedworth
19th December 2012, 11:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Ded... Great minds....!!

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 12:19
Ayup...we never get stereotyped. :biggrin:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/937/yorkshireair.jpg

fred
19th December 2012, 12:29
Ayup...we never get stereotyped. :biggrin:

Really Graham??
Whats all this about then??
http://www.terriersfc.co.uk/images/media/2.jpg
http://www.terriersfc.co.uk (http://www.terriersfc.co.uk/)

:yikes:

We encourage everyone to come and try our kick-about sessions, as we welcome all ages, abilities and experience regardless of gender or sexual preference.

If you're not wanting to play for the team, then you can still come along every week to join in with training, just to keep up with fitness or to socialize with the players.

:icon_lol:

fred
19th December 2012, 12:34
:yikes::icon_lol:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 12:44
Well, sounds like my kind of team...but just enjoying my early retirement right now...courtesy of Dedworth's taxes. :smile:

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1315/invalidwithdog.jpg

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 13:21
Really Graham??
Whats all this about then??
http://www.terriersfc.co.uk/images/media/2.jpg
http://www.terriersfc.co.uk (http://www.terriersfc.co.uk/)

:yikes:

:icon_lol:
Bloody hell you have to be first in first out of shower :laugher:

Iani
19th December 2012, 13:43
Where do I sign up :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 13:44
Got to be a Harrogate team. :NoNo:

Iani
19th December 2012, 14:06
Or Hebden Bridge?

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 15:36
Got to be a Harrogate team. :NoNo:

If it was then no riff-raff allowed:biggrin:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 15:56
Doesn't that daft hat put your customers off Les ? :icon_lol:

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 16:01
Iv'e banned customers:biggrin:
They get in your car,don't wipe their bloody feet,wear glitter gowns or even worse mohair tops then demand you run them around I tell ya they treat me like I'm a bloody taxi driver:cwm23:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 16:39
You think customers are bad.

We used to have a taxi driver in York for years... who had Tourettes.
I kid you not ! :biggrin:

Not quite as bad as these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 16:55
Is Albert "MOVE IT"! still alive?

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 17:07
You remember him ?

:olddude: 'Hey I'm talkin to you ! yer RUBBISH !!!':laugher:

Hahaha....one of York's greatest street characters....always scaring the crap out of the tourists. :icon_lol:

I'll let you into a secret.
One time a few years back, some pals of mine 'kidnapped' him....gave him a tab of LSD with his Cider and then released him back on to the streets of the city centre. :omg: :laugher:

I think he must be dead now, but I don't go into town much these days.

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 17:09
You think customers are bad.

We used to have a taxi driver in York for years... who had Tourettes.
I kid you not ! :biggrin:

Not quite as bad as these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0
That was bloody brilliant,these guys would be better entertainment than most stuff on tv-let em make some money out of it:icon_lol:
Loved it when the guy said he was useless at charades as right at the beginning he shoutes out 'Jaws'
Interviewer was trying so hard not to collapse in giggles
Loved these guys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 17:11
You remember him ?

:olddude: 'Hey I'm talkin to you ! yer RUBBISH !!!':laugher:

Hahaha....one of York's greatest street characters....always scaring the crap out of the tourists. :icon_lol:

I'll let you into a secret.
One time a few years back, some pals of mine 'kidnapped' him....gave him a tab of LSD with his Cider and then released him back on to the streets of the city centre. :omg: :laugher:

I think he must be dead now, but I don't go into town much these days.

Yes I cycled from Harrogate to york to play tennis (fit in my youth) and he jumped out in front of me and a pal saying moooooooooooove ittttttttt !

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 17:26
He was part of the street furniture for so many years...actually harmless but fearsomely frightening to those who didn't know him, and his skull-like bald head just appearing through their car window when they were sitting in traffic...then MOOOVE IT !!! bawled into their ear ole.
Used to crack me up. :laugher:

Tawi2
19th December 2012, 18:36
I'd never have thought this of Newcastle, until I went there. Quite a number of the men there really do look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney
Your soooo right :smile:

Dedworth
19th December 2012, 18:45
He was part of the street furniture for so many years...actually harmless but fearsomely frightening to those who didn't know him, and his skull-like bald head just appearing through their car window when they were sitting in traffic...then MOOOVE IT !!! bawled into their ear ole.
Used to crack me up. :laugher:

He sounds brilliant we used to have Charlie an alcohol dependant character around here for years commonly known as "the growler" totally harmless but he used to scare some folks :biggrin: Sadly he passed away

Tawi2
19th December 2012, 18:51
we used to have Charlie an alcohol dependant character around here for years commonly known as "the growler" totally harmless but he used to scare some folks
We used to have a guy in sunderland called Billy Aerial,he used to get a ladder and climb onto his roof and sit there for ages,he was in his 40's and lived with his mum maude,I said to him once what do you do up there billy,he told me he talked to his pigeons :Erm:

lastlid
19th December 2012, 21:39
No racism anywhere in those comments made by Dedworth. Look up the official meaning of the word. The racism red line has been tested recently in the courts in the Terry case, and Frankie Boyle. Free speech does involve comments that some people might find offensive.

We allow them because some people agree with the comments, some don't, see the posts above. You can report it to the police but they won't be interested (Re: The 2 recent court cases mentioned).

I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say :biggrin:

Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

Its down to maliciouse intent.

KeithD
19th December 2012, 21:52
:Erm:

Look at all the 1000's of comments you get on Facebook & Twitter, and yet they've never been taken to court, and it is very rare for a person on them to end up in court let alone get done.

You seem to have an idea that racism is someone who hates someone else. Not that simple. I hate the Israeli government terrorist scum bags, and wouldn't care less if they all dropped dead, but I have nothing against the Jews or the majority Arabs who live in Israel, they only ever seem to have right-wing parties to vote for .:Brick:

Oh and I hate the French cowards, Stork margarine, and scum bag smackheads who rob to feed a habit that is a lifestyle choice..... that last statement must mean I'm being racist in your misunderstanding of the word :doh

You really need to get your head from out of your ass :action-smiley-081:. If you were taken away by aliens tonight and heavily probed :cwm24: most on here would celebrate :xxparty-smiley-050::Wine::66:. You're nothing more than a moaning idiot these days, and most folk on here are laughing AT you for being so pathetic. :biggrin:

grahamw48
19th December 2012, 22:02
Do you not think the CPS will spot the difference between Dedworths "Roma Filth" and "I have groups of people I can't stand, Geordies .... so I must be a racist .... can't understand a word the nuckle dragging neanderthals say"

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4615/yawningparty.jpg

les_taxi
19th December 2012, 22:17
Also I'm blaming Lastlid as he has sneaked in and stolen my glorious beacon of light status-I've been reduced in rank for outing an idiot!
I'm reporting you all to the authorities:icon_lol:

joebloggs
19th December 2012, 23:56

lastlid, either stay as tomorrow is another day, you've made many posts on here and helped people out, your not always going to get on with everyone, and sometimes never get on with some people, thats life, so take it on the chin or go, its your choice, no one has banned you.

lordna
20th December 2012, 17:28
The picture itself posted by Dedworth was not in anyway offensive, however the comment made under it was definitely racist and could be offensive to readers of this forum. Steve suggests that we dont have to read it but the only way of doing just that would be no longer belong to this forum. Now that would be a shame as I believe my views and that of others are , in the main, both enjoyable and informative. Personally speaking i think the administrators should ask anyone making a racist remark to withdraw it in the interests of all on this forum.

Racism is when someone is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal. Whether that is spoken, written or otherwise communicated, its still illegal in this country and should not be tolerated by anyone.

Dedworth
20th December 2012, 18:06
I and other readers of this forum find it offensive that people (who appear to be of Eastern European origin) travel from their homeland across the continent arriving penniless in this country with the sole intention of enriching themselves and their criminal networks by stealing, cheating and exploiting.

andy222
20th December 2012, 18:09
Everybody is racist in one way or another and they are liars if they say they are not.

bigmarco
20th December 2012, 18:11
Regular readers of the forum will realise that the picture was not of a group of lawyers or doctors as you alluded to in a previous post but was in fact a group of Roma thieves who were living rough in Park Lane and surrounding streets as well as Hyde Park. They had arrived in London prior to the Olympics with the sole intention of thieving and begging on the streets of London. Members of the Group had been arrested on numerous occasions but were duly released into the hands of social services only to return to the streets to carry on thieving.
In the circumstances I feel thieving Roma filth is an accurate description of the group in the photo and it's not in the least bit racist.

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 18:11
It seems that a remark which seems to offend some people is more important than letting some and I say some not all people in this country who have no right to be here scrounging off the state.
Thats what worries me peoples priorities!:NoNo:

Tawi2
20th December 2012, 18:35
Racism is no longer a scareword the way it used to be,freedom of speech reigns supreme,anyone who has witnessed Roma begging/pickpocketing gangs in action or been harrassed by the same roma day in,day out selling big issue copies while they live in virtual fagin gangs run by a roma bill sykes or similar wouldnt feel they had to be unduly complementary in their description of the people.

lastlid
20th December 2012, 20:26
From the CPS

http://www.cps.gov.uk/publications/prosecution/rrpbcrpol.html#a09

bigmarco
20th December 2012, 20:36
From the CPS

From The Beano

http://www.beano.com/

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 20:45
From The Beano

http://www.beano.com/

:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th December 2012, 20:50
The picture itself posted by Dedworth was not in anyway offensive, however the comment made under it was definitely racist and could be offensive to readers of this forum. Steve suggests that we dont have to read it but the only way of doing just that would be no longer belong to this forum. Now that would be a shame as I believe my views and that of others are , in the main, both enjoyable and informative. Personally speaking i think the administrators should ask anyone making a racist remark to withdraw it in the interests of all on this forum.

Racism is when someone is discriminated against (singled out) because of their race, the colour of their skin, their nationality, their accent or first language, or their ethnic or national origin. Racism is a hate crime, and is illegal. Whether that is spoken, written or otherwise communicated, its still illegal in this country and should not be tolerated by anyone.

it does not bother me who writes what and reads what,there are lots of post on here that i dont read, would that make me leave, not a chance, there has been a lot of name calling on here from differant people not to there face but when you do read between the lines they just dont like each other, is that racist, grow up and if you want to leave then leave, if you want to talk then talk, we are supposed to be adults act like it, this is all because someone did not get it all there own way,

stevewool
20th December 2012, 20:56
its funny who we talk too and i think by the by we all get on with each other, we all have lots in common too, but aint it funny when the people you are talking too think they have been crossed, i am so glad who i am, i cant please everyone and maybe there are some people out there that hate my guts, but if did not want to be here and i thought i had be wronged well i would just say bye bye and up yours, but some cant do that, its a sad sad state to be in, just my thoughts dont mean to offend anyone

grahamw48
20th December 2012, 20:59
I'm sure you'd be the last person on the forum to be disliked by anyone Steve. :wink:

lastlid
20th December 2012, 21:04

Exactly. But what if the administrators and the site owner agree with the essence of the racist messages? Then they may well allow it to remain uncensored.

Ultimately the site owner has responsibility for the content.

Anyone looking in will easily be able to see the number of posts made over the years by a certain individual with racist connotations. Not a one off, by any means. I think this is more serious than some people know.

andy222
20th December 2012, 22:11
Nobody will stop racism its been going on for years. But lastlid is right people are looking in and the moderators have a right to censor posts. But it is a matter of opinion and free speech how you define the difference I dont know.

Arthur Little
20th December 2012, 23:11
From the CPS

:anerikke: ... how about using some good, old fashioned PCS:

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

Time WAS when normal folk accepted that:-

"Sticks and stones may break their bones
But names would never harm them."

lastlid
20th December 2012, 23:19

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

"Most of these things are covered under existing legislation. If you're making statements that are likely to incite racial hatred it doesn't matter if you shout them in the street or shout them on Twitter or your blog. If it is likely or aimed at inciting racial hatred you can expect a visit from the police."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/06/policing-racism-online-liam-stacey-fabrice-muamba-abuse-twitter-youtube-facebook_n_1407795.html

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 23:20

PLAIN COMMON SENSE?

Some folk are not normal and talk out of their ....

grahamw48
20th December 2012, 23:36
I will ask my stepson what he thinks about this.

Here is his current facebook profile pic.

Thank :censored: some people still have a sense of humour. :icon_rolleyes:

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/768/18809101523142207504832.jpg

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 23:42
Brill pic Graham but thank F... you were not the one holding the Gollywog as Binlid would have had you arrested now :yikes:

grahamw48
20th December 2012, 23:44
Must have been the experience of being brought up by a 'racist' from 3 years of age. :icon_rolleyes:

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 23:50
Funnliy enough I have a possible new love interest-she is a very attractive gambian lady,dark skinned and a Muslim to boot lovely girl and believes that it's the womans job to look after the man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Plus she is 20 years younger than me with big boobs:icon_lol:
whatcha think?:do_it:

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 23:53
s2pniymmkpg

Classic:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
20th December 2012, 23:55
Funnliy enough I have a possible new love interest-she is a very attractive gambian lady,dark skinned and a Muslim to boot lovely girl and believes that it's the womans job to look after the man :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Plus she is 20 years younger than me with big boobs:icon_lol:
whatcha think?:do_it:

I think she'd suit you down to the ground Les.

You could lend her that hat. :biggrin:

les_taxi
20th December 2012, 23:57
zj4aGzooQdk
Brill tv

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 00:02
s2pniymmkpg

Classic:xxgrinning--00xx3:

The youtube comments at the top on this (very funny) video are probably the most revealing thing though. :smile:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 00:09
Yes black people finding in not racist lol
It's down to these bloody busybodys with nothing better to do.
Also i would like to add while we are all being investigated by the cops for not being racist,does anybody on here want to police the streets and stop muggers and violent crime being commited while the poilce carry out this waste of time?

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 00:26
Maybe lastsnitch will be able to answer that. :smile:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 00:33
I'm finishing on this subject now as it's run it's course and I've learnt a few things about one or two on here.
Can't be arsed tis the season of goodwill time to put on a happy face.
Btw Graham coming through to york a week on Saturday with me sister and a mate,meeting up with my son and daughter you are welcome to join us for a beer:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 00:45
I'll take you up on that Les...PM me nearer the time and I'll give you my tel.number. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
21st December 2012, 02:06
The youtube comments at the top on this (very funny) video are probably the most revealing thing though. :smile:

:cwm24: ... *GOLLY! Just thinking though ... what if *its name was Sam - and say, for instance, it'd been stored away in a damp, musty attic (for the sake of 'political correctness'!) - would it be offensive to refer to it as "Sam with bo"? :xxparty-smiley-004:

les_taxi
21st December 2012, 07:55
Love it when maggie starts to say it's name and says he is called Samboer Sinbad! :laugher:

KeithD
21st December 2012, 09:34
From the CPS

From that link: "The law only covers acts that are intended, or are likely, to stir up racial hatred."

Thanks for clearing that up for us, great help :xxgrinning--00xx3: No one stirring up racial hatred anywhere on this forum.

Oh hang on a minute, we do have someone one here that is stirring up hatred though, has annoyed so many members they are lucky to still be here, has been given more rope on occassions due to his post count and time on here and yet still continues to hang himself. Anyone else in the 10+ years of this who had received so many negative complaints would have been long banned by now, especially as this member has been advised on many occassions to cool it down.

Thanks for all your input of the years but due to a majority vote we now have to ban you. Do not sign up again on my property or you will be reported to the authorities for harrassment and trespass. Do not bother contacting me, wifey or the Mods, your messages will be binned and not read.

KeithD
21st December 2012, 09:54
Talking of the French in my earlier thread, I know we all take the mick out of them for basically handing over France to the Germans in WWII, and a hell of a lot of British comedies have taken the piddle out them because of it, and as it cost 1000's of British lives getting the country back for them no surprise with that. In reality though it was the government and Parisians that gave it away, the rest of the country setup the resistance and became one of the best fighting forces in the war :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Or as the Germans would say, terrorists. Similar to Libya and Syria lately, one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist :NoNo:

grahamw48
21st December 2012, 11:17
If it wasn't for Irish terrorism I wouldn't be here, because my Southern Irish Grandma wouldn't have had to come to England after marrying a British soldier. :smile:

lordna
21st December 2012, 11:49
Regular readers of the forum will realise that the picture was not of a group of lawyers or doctors as you alluded to in a previous post but was in fact a group of Roma thieves who were living rough in Park Lane and surrounding streets as well as Hyde Park. They had arrived in London prior to the Olympics with the sole intention of thieving and begging on the streets of London. Members of the Group had been arrested on numerous occasions but were duly released into the hands of social services only to return to the streets to carry on thieving.
In the circumstances I feel thieving Roma filth is an accurate description of the group in the photo and it's not in the least bit racist.

All i saw was a picture of people, possibly foreign and maybe Romanian?

KeithD
21st December 2012, 11:59
All i saw was a picture of people, possibly foreign and maybe Romanion?

But that is what happens with news every day... they show you video's/pictures of things, with comments, how do we know that what any of them they say is correct? We don't, so maybe we should all contact the authorities for every video/picture produced asking for a thorough description from numerous independent sources who can verify the information .... or we just do what we always do.... take it on trust it is correct and save the authorities a waste of time.

Dedworth
22nd December 2012, 01:43

You started a bit of a hornets nest here Jamesey - anything further you'd like to add ?