PDA

View Full Version : Getting to grips...

Gary
18th October 2005, 07:11
Well, Hello everyone... i'm a newbie...yes, sorry but you gotta start somewhere.

Ok, the story goes like this... boy meets girl, boy and girl like each other..turns to love.. now wanna marry..
Boy lives in France, selling house, moving back to UK.

Basically I'm introducing myself and my future wife, Ecxy. She's in Philippines right now, works in a law office. I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to get tons of stuff sorted.

Got items in house must sell or dispose of..buyers don't want it. Organize van to take everything i own back to UK... rent a flat there at the same time...

Come back to France, get my motorbike.. back to UK...back to France to get my car... but might just scrap it here. So might take that shortcut.

Anyway...enough of my nonsensical ramblins... I'm off to post a real posting...
Got a lot to sort out and need some directional help..so to speak.

Take care all and nice to meet whoever reads this.

Bye for now (well 5 minutes at least seeing as I gotta post something else)

Gary (and hopefully Ecxy)

Admin
18th October 2005, 09:01
Your problem is your in France......come back the UK and everything is happy...no more yellow bellied white flag raising arrogant smelly frogs.....that&#39;s just my opinion from the few hundred I met when over there <_<

Gary
18th October 2005, 13:16
hehehehehehehe... I understnad your opinion on the French..just takes them a little longer to get to know people,...that&#39;s all.
Never mind though... I&#39;ll be back soon... It&#39;s gonna be real fun explaining all this to the Embassy people when it comes to the time of Ecxy applying for her visa to come to UK... but hey, wouldn&#39;t life be boring if everything was easy...

Admin
20th October 2005, 09:29
Give them all a free ticket to use the Chunnel, when they&#39;re halfway, let the water in :)