PDA

View Full Version : Strange Habits

jake
14th December 2012, 14:45
Have just been in the kids bedrooms tidying up as usual:icon_rolleyes: before they go to bed. There were 3 things on the floor that i picked up and put on the table using my toes. Realized i picked up this habit from the wife and do it automatically without thinking about it.
Has anybody else picked up any habits from there wife's that they would have never done before?
PS My feet are clean (ish):smile:

Terpe
14th December 2012, 14:53
:icon_lol::icon_lol:
Nice observation :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm sure I've picked up a few. One that comes to mind quickly is the one where you clean the floor using your foot and a large rag by making sliding and sweeping actions with your legs.
I found it's quite good exercise too.

jake
14th December 2012, 15:09
:smile: Will be doing that one tomorrow morning as the wife will be at work. Have been waiting 17 years to buy one of these squeezey mops but apparently it doesn't do the job properly :Erm:
Im sure some of the ladies have also picked up some habits from there husbands?

raynaputi
14th December 2012, 15:14

I seem to hum tunes from adverts or some shows/movies that hubby keeps on doing..it annoys him now everytime I do the same..hahaha :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
14th December 2012, 16:24
I'm sure I've picked up a few. One that comes to mind quickly is the one where you clean the floor using your foot and a large rag by making sliding and sweeping actions with your legs.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... I do the same thing!

Arthur Little
14th December 2012, 19:01
Have been waiting 17 years to buy one of these squeezey mops but apparently it doesn't do the job properly :Erm:

I have to agree, Jake ... it doesn't. :NoNo: *Spot-on! [*LITERALLY!]

sars_notd_virus
14th December 2012, 19:16

I used to be a modest lady but now I seemed to be a '' GAS SEEPAGE'':yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
14th December 2012, 19:19
I used to be a modest lady but now I seemed to be a '' GAS SEEPAGE'':yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:cwm24: ... d'you mean you fart?

sars_notd_virus
14th December 2012, 19:23
:cwm24: ... d'you mean you fart?

with due respect YES:icon_lol::icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th December 2012, 19:27
Thanks for reminding me that I need a new coconut for the floor...plus some eyeliner. :Erm:

bhem_bhem
14th December 2012, 20:03
i burp loud now :Blacklistnonono: and it's my hubby's fault..:biggrin: it's embarrassing sharing this but hey ho it's fun.. :Rasp:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 20:05
When I want to get my wife's attention I make the noise psssst with my lips it's what my wife's does when she wants my attention lol :icon_lol:

Terpe
14th December 2012, 20:13
When I want to get my wife's attention I make the noise psssst with my lips it's what my wife's does when she wants my attention lol :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've done that too Stevie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sometimes I'll point somewhere general with pursed lips too and a slight forward movement of the jaw:icon_lol:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 20:27
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I've done that too Steve :
Sometimes I'll point somewhere general with pursed lips too and a slight forward movement of the jaw:icon_lol:

Yes I find myself doing that also Peter......she also waves her outstretched arm in a downward motion when she wants me to go to her lol I do it it back to her to wind her up :icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th December 2012, 20:31
Mine just ran at me with a 12 inch carving knife and then pulled all the kitchen cupboards off the wall.

Any ideas on that one ? :Erm:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 20:35
Mine just ran at me with a 12 inch carving knife and then pulled all the kitchen cupboards off the wall.

What did you do to deserve that? :doh

andy222
14th December 2012, 20:35
When I want someone to come to me I do the thing with the and the head movement lips. hahaha. These pinays are infectious.:icon_lol:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 20:36
They sure are :icon_lol:

andy222
14th December 2012, 20:38

Sounds like she is after your coconuts.:icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th December 2012, 20:52
It was years ago over something very minor.

The ex was VERY hot-blooded. :icon_lol:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 21:06
A hot headed Filipino I try to steer clear of them :biggrin:

Terpe
14th December 2012, 22:13
Yes I find myself doing that also Peter......she also waves her outstretched arm in a downward motion when she wants me to go to her lol I do it it back to her to wind her up :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nothing more to say :laugher:

Terpe
14th December 2012, 22:18
A hot headed Filipino I try to steer clear of them :biggrin:

Easier said than done. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevie c
14th December 2012, 22:20
:icon_lol:
Easier said than done. :icon_lol::icon_lol:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
15th December 2012, 06:33

:icon_lol::icon_lol:
SHH some wont have experienced there beautiful, mild mannered , mahal suddenly out of the blue turn into the incredible hulk!

mickcant
15th December 2012, 07:19

She seems to be a nice lady:thumbsdown:

at least you must have learnt to keep out of her way:76:
Mick:icon_rolleyes:

Michael Parnham
15th December 2012, 09:28
I must admit, Grahams a right one!!

stevewool
15th December 2012, 10:24
i burp loud now :Blacklistnonono: and it's my hubby's fault..:biggrin: it's embarrassing sharing this but hey ho it's fun.. :Rasp:

try saying his name when you burp out loud next time:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
15th December 2012, 10:24

snap:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
15th December 2012, 10:27
Ems is always dancing around the house and boy can she move, that rubs off on me walking into a room and just dance, we are both still waiting for our letters from strictly come dancing:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

stevewool
15th December 2012, 10:27
LETS EAT,that rubs off too

jake
15th December 2012, 11:13
LETS EAT,that rubs off too
:smile:
Reminds me of my mother in law who used to say it as soon as you stepped in the house.