PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Cebu

BoholoX
10th December 2012, 17:47
Hi folks

Left the Isle of Man at 7.00am Saturday, arrived Cebu at 7.00pm on Sunday, via Manchester, Doha & Hong Kong.

Reunited in the Marriott with my beautiful wife and 11 month old son who I hadn't seen since May. He was a bit shy but the wife wasn't :hubbahubba:

Off back to Bohol tomorrow to see family member #4 our stupid black Labrador and to arrange son's 1st birthday party and big family Christmas celebration. Chillin' on Alona, bit of diving Balicasag, staff reunion from my old shop, always beer o'clock but more importantly its close enough before I return to apply online for the visa (and pay by MasterCard) and book the biometrics appointment as we now have 95% of the requirements which I brought with me, just waiting 2 payslips which I'll DHL 1st of Feb.

It's nearly 1am here but I'm wide awake as I suppose my body clock thinks its 5pm in spite of the travelling. Wife and son sleeping soundly beside me. Happy days.

Boholox

melovesengland
10th December 2012, 17:49
wow! well done. im happy to know thAt everything goes well. have a nice holiday and enjoy philippines christmas celebraion. xxx

Terpe
10th December 2012, 17:51
Great job, well done. So very happy for you all there.
I wish you all a truly memorable holiday together, a very happy family Christmas and a shining new year.

Enjoy

Doc Alan
10th December 2012, 18:38
Best wishes to you all :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not long since I was in Cebu and Panglao - didn't make Balicasag Island on this visit but had a great time :smile: