PDA

View Full Version : wobbley tooth no more

stevewool
24th November 2012, 20:12
well it had to happen and yes the tooth fell out pin and all,i look a right p---t now, its the front upper tooth so no smiling for a while,i do hope they can glue it back in next thursday

imagine
24th November 2012, 20:44
well it had to happen and yes the tooth fell out pin and all,i look a right p---t now, its the front upper tooth so no smiling for a while,i do hope they can glue it back in next thursday

nows the time for that chewing gum, when your going to smile or talk, push it in the gap with your tongue before you open your mouth :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
24th November 2012, 23:19
Cheaper to have dentures steve.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jake
25th November 2012, 02:14
Better get the old skipping rope out for flossing:biggrin:

stevewool
25th November 2012, 08:24
Better get the old skipping rope out for flossing:biggrin:

you are not far wrong there, feels like you could drive a car through the gap

KeithD
25th November 2012, 10:38
I've had a front tooth missing for over 2 years now while I wait for my jaw to be repaired :NoNo: ..... still, it comes in handy when using a straw :biggrin:

stevewool
25th November 2012, 10:40
I've had a front tooth missing for over 2 years now while I wait for my jaw to be repaired :NoNo: ..... still, it comes in handy when using a straw :biggrin:

thats funny, made me laugh out loud

stevewool
25th November 2012, 10:43
to tell the truth i have been modeling a clove of garlic to the shape of my tooth, looks about the same colour, yes before you say it i have took the peel of it, you can shape it how you want, but its trying to fit it,plus it keeps vampires away too