PDA

View Full Version : Looking for IT jobs in the UK

mikedlv
24th November 2012, 15:26
Hello,

Anyone know of a company looking for IT jobs? I would really appreciate all the help. Thanks so much.

Mike

raynaputi
24th November 2012, 15:46
Are you in the UK? Try searching for online jobsites for UK in Google. I found a lot of job openings for IT people, but mostly located in London..Also, go to your local Job Centre and ask for job possibilities. I was an IT consultant (QA/Test Analyst) when I was in the Philippines.

Dakila
4th December 2012, 11:21
Hi Mike,

Are you still looking for an IT job?
Message me and I can refer you to an IT company if you find something suitable (not a recruitment agency!)

Regards,
Daks

mikedlv
5th December 2012, 11:33
Hello Dakila,

Yep, I still am. :) I can't seem to message you. Can you email me instead so we can get intouch through email? Appreciate the help! :)

Regards,

MIke

Dakila
5th December 2012, 19:40
Hi Mike,

What's your email address?

Daks

mikedlv
14th December 2012, 02:39
Hi Daks

Email me at mike@XXXXX. Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike

Terpe
14th December 2012, 13:14
Hi Daks

Email me at mike@XXXXX. Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike

Sorry Mike, I've removed your e-mail for security.
It's not wise to publish your e-mail addresses on a public forum.

Daks,
Contact me for the e-mail address of Mike

mikedlv
15th December 2012, 01:02
Thanks a bunch for the heads up Terpe. I appreciate it. :) hope I could get a hold of daks soon. Hehe. :) cheers.

Dakila
19th December 2012, 12:44
Just sent you an email Mike. Terpe gave me your email address.

karterbezon
17th January 2013, 12:35
Hi, Mikedlv
Are you still searching for a job. Most of the IT jobs are in London. So you can switch to London and search for a job, or you can try any referral. You can also go for IT Recruitment Agency, they also provide Jobs. If you want any information about recruitment agency you can ask me.

cclemke
18th June 2013, 09:26
Hi, Mikedlv
Are you still searching for a job. Most of the IT jobs are in London. So you can switch to London and search for a job, or you can try any referral. You can also go for IT Recruitment Agency, they also provide Jobs. If you want any information about recruitment agency you can ask me.

Hi, I am also looking for IT job in UK.

I will be in UK for a family visit but my family visa is valid for 6 months.

I hope you can help me send some links to apply.

Thank you.

Rgds,

Carl

Steve.r
18th June 2013, 09:44
You are not allowed to look for or work when you are a visitor

Terpe
18th June 2013, 10:10
As Steve has stated that would be illegal for both you and anyone who employed you.

Don't forget that as part of your visit visa application you made a signed declaration that you would NOT seek any employment. Period.
Do understand that includes UNPAID work also. So be very careful.

I hope our weather will improve during your stay here so you can enjoy some outdoor fun.

PS: You should surely have more respect for the family you are visiting

joebloggs
18th June 2013, 10:49
not only that if customs search your case and find your cv or papers concerning employment they might refuse you entry because they may suspect your here to work :NoNo:

rmsilva
10th February 2015, 20:34
So sad to know that it is so difficult to find an IT job here in London. Though there are thousands of job postings online but the truth is, for some ads, the post has already been filled up before you know it. It's been 2 months now and I still havent got anything yet. I've sent almost 200 applications to numerous sites online. Hope someone can help me find a job. Salamat po.