PDA

View Full Version : gifts you buy because you think your partner likes them

stevewool
23rd November 2012, 10:27
you have waited months even years for your wife,partner to come to our shores and to be as one, to start a new life together, you think what would be nice as a treat for her once a week or month,yes can you all remember when my Em came here, i treat many might remember was a pork pie, WOW she loved it and she ate it all at once, and it was a family size, well that was a trat that lasted a few good months, every few weeks a pork pie would come home ready for em to enjoy, well she has gone of the idea for a few months now and this is where this new post starts, any ideas of a gift you would like Em for xmas, DONT GET ME ANY PORK PIES STEVE, was the answer, do we men over due that special treat and do our women in the end hate it:icon_lol::icon_lol:, i think its like the saying when you say thats the best food you have ever cooked and for the next few weeks thats all you eat because you said it was nice,anyway we live and learn

melovesengland
23rd November 2012, 12:23
I always love the idea of men giving presents to women. its sweet!

I think, it depends on what Ems' like Steve. What shes after or is there any xmas wish list shes hiding somewhere?

Me, I would love to have a new phone or new perfume. New watch also or a treat to SPA would be better.

malditako
24th November 2012, 09:21
i remember shane used to bring me pork cracklings after work almost everyday as he knows i love it...and then my stomach went crazy with acids and i blame him for the pork crackling hahahah

stevewool
24th November 2012, 11:15
i remember shane used to bring me pork cracklings after work almost everyday as he knows i love it...and then my stomach went crazy with acids and i blame him for the pork crackling hahahah

thats the problem you say you love them then when you dont its all our fault