PDA

View Full Version : PLDT in the UK - NOW HIRING

vernier caliper
22nd November 2012, 22:28
PLDT are soon operating in the UK. They need many UK based Filipino nationals to take up telecom sales and marketing roles. Regardless of your experience, what is most important, however, is that the candidates should be very familiar with the Filipino community since they are or we are the targeted market of PLDT's product. They will operate in the cities of Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Newcastle.

If interested, kindly drop a note on my account.

Best of Luck.

raynaputi
22nd November 2012, 22:32
REMOVED PLDT who are soon operating in the UK. They need many UK based Filipino nationals to take up telecom sales and marketing roles. Regardless of your experience, what is most important, however, is that the candidates should be very familiar with the Filipino community since they are or we are the targeted market of PLDT's product. They will operate in the cities of Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and Newcastle.

If interested, kindly send your cover letter and CV at REMOVED or REMOVED

Should you require any further information about the recruiter, appended is his LinkedIn profile REMOVED.

I dont know him personally but a LinkedIn connection.

Best of Luck.

I know you're just trying to be helpful..BUT, job advertisements are not allowed in the forum. Hope you understand.

vernier caliper
22nd November 2012, 22:48
You are right, i just want to help. Cheers:heartshape1:

raynaputi
22nd November 2012, 22:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: