PDA

View Full Version : feeling ill

Moy
22nd November 2012, 18:50
been few months now working and now i felt it gets me in:cwm3:
although the nature of the job from the first place i knew it:wink: but tis few weeks now nearly month i feel some aches on the back..on chest and losing some weight too
but what concern me was the chest pain that connect to my back as well i went to GP twice now she said i might have the condition of Fibromyalgia:Erm::yikes::cwm3: not sure though had my full blood count..and it went ok..aside from infection which ill repeat for next 3 months as i might have bit of bug and not to cause any panic..is any here have experience ..its hard to think you are feelin ill or it just my though that i make it worst..:yawn:

melovesengland
22nd November 2012, 19:19
get well soon moy! Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is a medical disorder characterized by chronic widespread pain and allodynia, a heightened and painful response to pressure.

Moy
22nd November 2012, 19:21
get well soon moy! Fibromyalgia (FM or FMS) is a medical disorder characterized by chronic widespread pain and allodynia, a heightened and painful response to pressure.
i dont know nov..lols..not sure really coz am also tired arggggg!!

andy222
22nd November 2012, 19:27
It might be that your overdoing it moy. How many hours do you work?

Moy
22nd November 2012, 19:50
It might be that your overdoing it moy. How many hours do you work?

8-10 hours andy:cwm3:

imagine
22nd November 2012, 20:05
moy, you havent been eating properly and maybe not just now but missing breakfast ?
according to an earlier thread,
your doc told you your under weight,

if you are not eating enough, especialy if missing breakfast, how on earth can you work 8 to 10 hours a day without getting ill,

please do less hours moy if your not well and not eating properly,
you must look after yourself

Moy
22nd November 2012, 20:12
moy, you havent been eating properly and maybe not just now but missing breakfast ?
according to an earlier thread,
your doc told you your under weight,

if you are not eating enough, especialy if missing breakfast, how on earth can you work 8 to 10 hours a day without getting ill,

please do less hours moy if your not well and not eating properly,
you must look after yourself

true imagine we did have break 10 min out of those hours :cwm3: so my apetite when it time for proper dinner has lose:grosyeux::bigcry:

imagine
22nd November 2012, 20:15
true imagine we did have break 10 min out of those hours :cwm3: so my apetite when it time for proper dinner has lose:grosyeux::bigcry:

you know that if you eat a breakfast even if its only small, it helps you have a better appetite to eat through the day, you cant keep running a motor without oil it will seize up,

just like your body will

Moy
22nd November 2012, 20:18
you know that if you eat a breakfast even if its only small, it helps you have a better appetite to eat through the day, you cant keep running a motor without oil it will seize up,

just like your body will

i know and thanks for the reminder..its just now my chest pain bothers me plus my back is aching dunno whats with me..:thumbsdown::Erm:

imagine
22nd November 2012, 20:31
i know and thanks for the reminder..its just now my chest pain bothers me plus my back is aching dunno whats with me..:thumbsdown::Erm:

maybe its the kind of job you do, are you straining your back, with something you do there, like stooping, leaning forward,

Moy
22nd November 2012, 20:41
maybe its the kind of job you do, are you straining your back, with something you do there, like stooping, leaning forward,

i think so..specially we move stuff and furniture i should done and strain my muscle or rib i hope not as now as i touch it it sore :cwm3::icon_rolleyes:

imagine
22nd November 2012, 20:53
i think so..specially we move stuff and furniture i should done and strain my muscle or rib i hope not as now as i touch it it sore :cwm3::icon_rolleyes:

i think women lift things differently to men, if your straining your back to lift the weight, rather than the muscles in your arms, its repetitive strain i would think,

i dont know if being small in height may not help either

Moy
22nd November 2012, 20:57
i think women lift things differently to men, if your straining your back to lift the weight, rather than the muscles in your arms, its repetative strain i would think,

i dont know if being small in height may not help either

my height is 5 so not a lot..lols..if its strain does it affect your chest as well:cwm3:

joebloggs
22nd November 2012, 21:12
..its just now my chest pain bothers me plus my back is aching dunno whats with me..:thumbsdown::Erm:

your broken heart\heart ache Ros :bigcry:

Moy
22nd November 2012, 21:21
your broken heart\heart ache Ros :bigcry:

:cwm3::cwm3::doh

andy222
22nd November 2012, 21:32
8-10 hours andy:cwm3:
Remember Moy work/life balance. We are all only a number. Look after yourself.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
22nd November 2012, 21:34
:cwm3::cwm3::doh

:hugx: try and take it easy Ros :smile:

imagine
22nd November 2012, 21:43
my height is 5 so not a lot..lols..if its strain does it affect your chest as well:cwm3:

im not sure but perhaps your straining chest muscles, :Erm:

ynwa
23rd November 2012, 20:37
Hope you feel better Moy. Health is wealth. Make sure you have a lie down on your day off and a massage from your hubby :smile:

webclinician
23rd November 2012, 21:23
Don't really know how to make of your symptoms but it sounds like you are under stress.
There is a reason why british goes for a break every now and then, make sure you take the opportunity when it is given to you.

Perhaps you sound stressed as well that is why your GP mentioned fibromyagia. Don't however accept it quickly as other medical conditions can disguise as fibromyalgia.

I really hope that it is not fibromyalgia. It is neither here nor there. GP focus on mental health and mental health services will focus on medical probles aka....no known treatment for it unless cause can be found.

Moy
23rd November 2012, 22:50
Don't really know how to make of your symptoms but it sounds like you are under stress.
There is a reason why british goes for a break every now and then, make sure you take the opportunity when it is given to you.

Perhaps you sound stressed as well that is why your GP mentioned fibromyagia. Don't however accept it quickly as other medical conditions can disguise as fibromyalgia.

I really hope that it is not fibromyalgia. It is neither here nor there. GP focus on mental health and mental health services will focus on medical probles aka....no known treatment for it unless cause can be found.

i know what you saying but it does alarm me as i never felt like this beforeand it does :cwm3:gets me..
i could be stress as well..it just i wanna be well..all the time to perform my job and rule as human :wink:

Moy
23rd November 2012, 22:50
Hope you feel better Moy. Health is wealth. Make sure you have a lie down on your day off and a massage from your hubby :smile:

thanks ynwa:wink:

Moy
23rd November 2012, 22:51
:hugx: try and take it easy Ros :smile:

thank you Joe ill try..:smile:

Moy
23rd November 2012, 22:52
Remember Moy work/life balance. We are all only a number. Look after yourself.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks andy:wink:

malditako
24th November 2012, 09:16
it seems stress and fatigue moy...i get them sometimes especially if my acid gets into a wack due to stress. but then its best to have a proper check up with your gp.

Arthur Little
24th November 2012, 13:05
Ross ... I thought I hadn't seen you online much, recently. But I just put it down to the fact that you'd started your new job. Can't be easy trying to juggle full time work with raising a young family.:NoNo: Stressful, to say the least ... so, possibly you simply need to cut down on the number of hours you work and concentrate on your health. *"Health is wealth", as my wife constantly reminds ME - even if I don't always heed this wise advice - so :please: ... do make sure you give *it priority, Ross. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
24th November 2012, 15:11
work,kids, money,partners,STRESS, spend a nice day without the tv and phones just enjoying each others company, talk about the stupid things, make each laugh,show each other how much you love each other, and hold hands, that works for me

Moy
24th November 2012, 16:02
Ross ... I thought I hadn't seen you online much, recently. But I just put it down to the fact that you'd started your new job. Can't be easy trying to juggle full time work with raising a young family.:NoNo: Stressful, to say the least ... so, possibly you simply need to cut down on the number of hours you work and concentrate on your health. *"Health is wealth", as my wife constantly reminds ME - even if I don't always heed this wise advice - so :please: ... do make sure you give *it priority, Ross. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello ArthurLittle my good friend:wink: i wasnt been online yes..was so busy and when i get home all i want is to sit and rest:wink: but recently i was really off was aching all my body..cant talk struggling to get up and move..so awful never experience it before so it was all a shock for me..i even went to emergency as i struggle to breath:cwm3: and tight chest and no apetitite to even eat and only to be told to go home:yikes::yikes::Brick: and rest and drink plenty of fluid and some paratecamol and plenty of rest:wink: what a journey..what illness should i get before ill be taken seriously lols:hubbahubba::icon_lol: btw seriouly up to now i felt unwell

Moy
24th November 2012, 16:02
work,kids, money,partners,STRESS, spend a nice day without the tv and phones just enjoying each others company, talk about the stupid things, make each laugh,show each other how much you love each other, and hold hands, that works for me

thanks stevewool..will try to take you advice..and yes i might help:wink::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
24th November 2012, 16:05
it seems stress and fatigue moy...i get them sometimes especially if my acid gets into a wack due to stress. but then its best to have a proper check up with your gp.

yeah i know but at times it makes you think as you never have that feeling before..if you know of what am saying..:wink:

stevewool
24th November 2012, 16:50
moy is it man flu, sounds just like it

Moy
25th November 2012, 17:30
moy is it man flu, sounds just like it

no idea stevewool..not sure have you experience it?

sars_notd_virus
25th November 2012, 18:27
I can relate MOy,..its not easy being a wife, a mum and have a part time job,...it takes time to balance everything... get well soon.:smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
26th November 2012, 10:26
I can relate MOy,..its not easy being a wife, a mum and have a part time job,...it takes time to balance everything... get well soon.:smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks sars..its just when things like this..it does worry you specially you never felt to be ill..like this:cwm3::cwm3: