PDA

View Full Version : my treat tonight and i am cooking

stevewool
18th November 2012, 17:14
well my Ems at work this afternoon till 6.30pm and for dinner tonight is bangers and mash with thick onion gravy, followed by rhubard and sultana crumble, all home made by myself, roll on 7pm i am hungry already

stevewool
18th November 2012, 17:21
forgot to mention the custard, home made too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
18th November 2012, 17:54
Sounds delicious.:smile:

I'm cooking up a gourmet meal using only 3 slices of frozen stale bread, a sprouting potato, a tub of sausage dripping and a tube of Wasabi that expired 2 years ago. :cwm3:

Note to self...must go shopping. :Erm:

imagine
18th November 2012, 18:12

I'm cooking up a gourmet meal using only 3 slices of frozen stale bread, a sprouting potato, a tub of sausage dripping and a tube of Wasabi that expired 2 years ago. :cwm3:

darn it i just binned 4 sprouting potatoes:doh

Dedworth
18th November 2012, 18:28
well my Ems at work this afternoon till 6.30pm and for dinner tonight is bangers and mash with thick onion gravy, followed by rhubard and sultana crumble, all home made by myself, roll on 7pm i am hungry already

Top grub :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
18th November 2012, 18:53
darn it i just binned 4 sprouting potatoes:doh

that brings back childhood memories, getting them and cutting them in half then into a dark place the coalhouse then getting them ready to plant in the garden, :icon_lol:

stevewool
18th November 2012, 18:54

if you was closer Graham, i would dish you up a plate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
18th November 2012, 21:30
Hope you enjoyed yours Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Very kind thought, but as luck would have it I managed to find 2 kippers and 5 small Pandesals that I got on the reduced shelf at Tesco last weekend.

Just a few fish scales and about 5,000 crumbs left now. :smile: