PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Black Ops II PC version

les_taxi
13th November 2012, 16:44
Got my ahem evaluation:biggrin: copy today will have a blast tonight and report back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
13th November 2012, 16:54
I'm not a games bloke Les shooting down Jerries in MS Combat Flight Simulator was the extent of my capabilities but an "evaluation" copy sounds good

grahamw48
13th November 2012, 17:07
My boy plays that series, but of course I'm totally blinkin hopeless at it, so non-starter. :icon_rolleyes:

No doubt he will be bringing a copy home with him at Xmas...along with his new Finnish girlfriend (so he's told me).

I said thanks for the advance warning...will give me time to evict the 8 Eastern Europeans currently renting his room. :biggrin:

lastlid
13th November 2012, 19:54
Ordered this from Play.com for my son after a tip off from Les. The hardened version, whatever that is. He should get it today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Later. Yep. He got it.

joebloggs
13th November 2012, 21:59
Got my ahem evaluation:biggrin: copy today will have a blast tonight and report back:xxgrinning--00xx3:

a 14gb evaluation :icon_lol:

les_taxi
13th November 2012, 22:26
Correct:biggrin: Stuck on 2nd level already:NoNo:
I never said I was any good at this:icon_lol:

joebloggs
13th November 2012, 22:33
Correct:biggrin: Stuck on 2nd level already:NoNo:
I never said I was any good at this:icon_lol:

i haven't got 30gb spare to try it :bigcry: need a bigger HDD Santa :icon_sorry::wink:
do you know if it will work under XP Les or just win7 ??

les_taxi
13th November 2012, 22:36
Not xp I'm afraid:NoNo:
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/09/04/can-you-run-call-of-duty-black-ops-2

joebloggs
13th November 2012, 22:41
well i dont need 30gb now :icon_lol: thanks Les,
i cant be bothered and go thru all the hassle of upgrading to win7 :doh

well maybe i'll watch skyfall the unique version is pretty good :xxgrinning--00xx3: instead

les_taxi
13th November 2012, 22:47
Windows 7 is brill so much better than XP!
Off to see Skyfall on large screen in York to good to watch on small screen or poor copy

joebloggs
13th November 2012, 22:51
Windows 7 is brill so much better than XP!
Off to see Skyfall on large screen in York to good to watch on small screen or poor copy

true, my misses was going to take me to watch it :biggrin:, but i was looking at a evaluation copy and she watched it all :doh

thanks for the link Les, maybe i'll upgrade and wait for a blackbox version :biggrin:

les_taxi
13th November 2012, 23:18
Got past the bit I was stuck on phew looks decent game but I'm preferring Borderlands 2 at moment:biggrin:

Iani
15th November 2012, 00:23
Course fella, you could always lower the difficulty if you struggle. It is though pretty hard to fail to get past a level in any COD game EVENTUALLY, as the artificial intelligence will recognise you are struggling, and it takes over. Either that or you eventually notice the tricky area and where to stand to avoid the worst of the firefight.

COD though has become almost a kids game :NoNo:

Borderlands deffo sounds a better prospect, I've just started playing Sleeping Dogs though.

les_taxi
15th November 2012, 15:54
Course fella, you could always lower the difficulty if you struggle. It is though pretty hard to fail to get past a level in any COD game EVENTUALLY, as the artificial intelligence will recognise you are struggling, and it takes over. Either that or you eventually notice the tricky area and where to stand to avoid the worst of the firefight.

COD though has become almost a kids game :NoNo:

Borderlands deffo sounds a better prospect, I've just started playing Sleeping Dogs though.
You are dead right:xxgrinning--00xx3: played it a bit already bored, but keep going back to Borederlands 2-much better game:xxgrinning--00xx3: