PDA

View Full Version : Air New Zealand's Hobbit-themed flight safety briefing video

joebloggs
31st October 2012, 21:21
carrying on from some of my fav films 'the lord of the rings' comes a hobbit themed flight safety video :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cBlRbrB_Gnc#!

lastlid
31st October 2012, 21:34
:icon_lol:

Great bookssssss. Great Moviesssssss.

I watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies in the Lowry cinema in Salford Quays, each time.

joebloggs
31st October 2012, 22:11
I wished i had seen them on the big screen :bigcry:, the misses wants to take me to see skyfall at the Trafford Centre to celebrate being married for 10 LONG yrs :NoNo: itold her i dont think they would let her in as its rated a 12 :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

lastlid
1st November 2012, 07:54
I understand, from what Stephen Fry says, that they have managed to make at least 3 films out of the one book. Not sure how they managed it.......I hope it doesn't dilute the quality of the movies in any way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGsB9dORBg

lastlid
1st November 2012, 08:51
I wished i had seen them on the big screen :bigcry:, the misses wants to take me to see skyfall at the Trafford Centre to celebrate being married for 10 LONG yrs :NoNo: itold her i dont think they would let her in as its rated a 12 :icon_lol:

She could be mistaken for one of the Hobbiton cast maybe? From the Shire...

joebloggs
1st November 2012, 11:52
She could be mistaken for one of the Hobbiton cast maybe? From the Shire...

:yikes:
our daughter has got a better chance than the misses of getting to watch it :laugher:

my misses took her to a meal with some work colleagues, they asked what did she want to drink from the bar, she said just water - shes only 12 :doh

raynaputi
1st November 2012, 11:53
carrying on from some of my fav films 'the lord of the rings' comes a hobbit themed flight safety video :xxgrinning--00xx3:

cool! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
1st November 2012, 11:56
:yikes:
our daughter has got a better chance than the misses of getting to watch it :laugher:

my misses took her to a meal with some work colleagues, they asked what did she want to drink from the bar, she said just water - shes only 12 :doh

And they offered your misses a coke or something?