PDA

View Full Version : sad..

karenkeith
31st October 2012, 20:01
does the sponsorship thing would help me to go in uk even if my fiancee cant earn the required income..i have that frustrations of going to uk and just be with him just for a month..makes me sad that we cannot have that fiancee visa thing coz of the new law,..

Terpe
31st October 2012, 20:20
If your fiance doesn't earn enough to allow you to make a settlement visa application (fiance or spouse visa) he needs to find ways to either meet the income requirement (maybe additional part time job or even change jobs) or to utilise the EEA route. (if that's possible for him)

Alternatively, he can help you in an application for Visit Visa.
Yes, it's tricky and there's no guarantee, but it's very low cost and if you're successful you can visit him here in UK. So it's very well worth the small risk.

karenkeith, why not ask him to join this forum and then he can get all the helps he needs to support your application?

He can also discover if the EEA route to UK settlement would be a viable solution.

Give it try anyway:xxgrinning--00xx3:

karenkeith
31st October 2012, 20:30
he does read here..but not so often..coz he works at night but will tell him about this i just want my mind to enlighten my situation about this new law..such a hard situation..

karenkeith
31st October 2012, 20:33
thanxx terpe for the responce..as of now i want to loosen my frustrations..u know the feeling when u want to be with that person but so many reasons why we can't..and that hurts such a drama but that true.

Terpe
31st October 2012, 22:22
Most here have faced those painful challenges.
Giving up is not an option in a winning strategy. Fight on for your destiny

karenkeith
1st November 2012, 06:50
now that makes me cry..thank you terpe..

Michael Parnham
1st November 2012, 07:41
Don't give up Karenkeith, and Good Luck with your progress!

karenkeith
12th November 2012, 20:59
just wanna ask about that EEA permit,.whats the things that is needed for that?..can i come in uk even if me and my fiance' not yet married?

joebloggs
12th November 2012, 21:21
i think if your coming to the UK you can, but if your b/f is British he cannot exercise his treaty rights in the UK,, so he would have to go and live in another EU country. and that country might not accept fiancees on a family permit.

its better, quicker and easier if your b/f goes and finds a part time job on sat/sundays or like a young lad i use to work with, he wanted a car, the car insurance was near £3000 a yr so when he finished where i work, he went home changed his clothes, and went to his other part time job 4 nights a week for 4hrs a day. he got a job working for a large international courier sorting parcels out, if someone will do that for a car, what should you do for your wife :smile:

karenkeith
12th November 2012, 21:28
okei..i understand now..that's clear that i can't come even if we wanted too..that's sad..he had 2 jobs before but he had lack of sleep.

melovesengland
12th November 2012, 21:36
if BOTH of you are interested to take you to the uk even for a short or long stay then im sure you two will find a way.

hope it all goes alright with you soon. dont let sadness and being so emotional drown you. it wont do you good at all.

cheer up and keep on researching.

karenkeith
13th November 2012, 09:09
i just hope that everything will be fine..it's very difficult for someone like me to deal with this,sometimes i couldn't talk about this to m fiancee' i don't want him to feel more pressure coz he also think of other options for me to go in uk to be with him,.that's a painful thing whenever he say he wants to be with me,but the time could not deal with us.

karenkeith
13th November 2012, 09:12
i don't have property had a work before but contractual,so its still impossible for me to go there,..i hope thing would work out im trying my best to be strong for him but one thing i'm sure that i will never ever give up my love for him those 5 years was so precious to me,i won't throw that love away,..

melovesengland
13th November 2012, 10:24
i just hope that everything will be fine..it's very difficult for someone like me to deal with this,sometimes i couldn't talk about this to m fiancee' i don't want him to feel more pressure coz he also think of other options for me to go in uk to be with him,.that's a painful thing whenever he say he wants to be with me,but the time could not deal with us.

as what i have said being sad or emotional wont help you out. i may sound harsh which i apologize but you need to stand up, cheer your fiance up for him to keep on thinking whats the best thing to do.

it doesnt mean that going to the uk means love will be forever. if you both love eachother LOVE WILL FIND A WAY.

he can still visit you in the PI anyway if planning to go to the uk wont click. there are loads of options me love. you just got to accept that sometimes things wont go on the way you want it to happen.

karenkeith
13th November 2012, 11:00
as what i have said being sad or emotional wont help you out. i may sound harsh which i apologize but you need to stand up, cheer your fiance up for him to keep on thinking whats the bestthing to do.
it doesnt mean that going to the uk means love will be forever. if you both love eachother LOVE WILL FIND A WAY.

he can still visit you in the PI anyway if planning to go to the uk wont click. there are loads of options me love. you just got to accept that sometimes things wont go on the way you want it to happen.

ahnk you i'll take that as a friendly advice i always tru to make him happy and always make him smile,and make him sure that i'm okei,,yeah he could still come,i know God will help us to get through with this..thank you again to all the members who keep on understanding my post..thank you all again..

melovesengland
13th November 2012, 11:09
ahnk you i'll take that as a friendly advice i always tru to make him happy and always make him smile,and make him sure that i'm okei,,yeah he could still come,i know God will help us to get through with this..thank you again to all the members who keep on understanding my post..thank you all again..

just be positive, Ive been there and I have done that. twas nasty i tell you.

Im sure you'll be alright. :)

stevie c
13th November 2012, 17:20
Keep thinking positive Karen these new rules are so very harsh for those couples who genuinely love each other & desuaratley want to be together...... But I'm sure you both will find a way of being together never say never..... I wish you all the luck in the world on your quest to be here with your lived one :xxgrinning--00xx3:

karenkeith
24th November 2012, 18:52
i want to thank you all for your support..this forum has been a big help to me..i found people who's been pushing me to continue this fight in my relationship,,and maybe you're all right in what u said here..thank u again..