PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong, Luzon, Cebu, and Bohol ( Panglao )

Doc Alan
29th October 2012, 04:36
I shall be away next month :smile:

Flying from Heathrow by Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong for a few days.
Resume flight with Cathay Pacific to Manila for long weekend, including trip to Amana Waterpark, Bulacan.
Fly to Cebu with Cebu Pacific for " Sky Adventure Promo " ( Skywalk Extreme ).
Fast Ferry to Tagbilaran. Panglao for a week.
Fly back to Manila with Cebu Pacific for last few days before return to Heathrow.

As well as visiting friends, I'm looking forward to photography ( previous photos just published in FUNtastic Philippines " Coffee Table Book " ) and snorkelling at Panglao :smile:.

Steve.r
29th October 2012, 04:47
I shall be away next month :smile:

Flying from Heathrow by Cathay Pacific to Hong Kong for a few days.
Resume flight with Cathay Pacific to Manila for long weekend, including trip to Amana Waterpark, Bulacan.
Fly to Cebu with Cebu Pacific for " Sky Adventure Promo " ( Skywalk Extreme ).
Fast Ferry to Tagbilaran. Panglao for a week.
Fly back to Manila with Cebu Pacific for last few days before return to Heathrow.

As well as visiting friends, I'm looking forward to photography ( previous photos just published in FUNtastic Philippines " Coffee Table Book " ) and snorkelling at Panglao :smile:.

Have a great time Alan, I wish you were able to go a little bit further north to see Charie and Vincent, but the water park is still 2 hours from home. She would be happy to see you I know.

Anyway, enjoy your trip and we will look forward to hearing all about it on your safe return. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
29th October 2012, 07:35
Have a wonderful trip Alan, we know you will..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th October 2012, 08:50
wow all sounds wonderful , wish it was me going, have a great time Alan

RickyR
29th October 2012, 10:40
Have a really good trip, and enjoy the SkyWalk, it's amazing fun and a really good way to see Cebu.

Terpe
29th October 2012, 16:07
That sounds like it's going to be a wonderful vacation :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Here's wishing you smooth sailing and shining memories.
Take care Alan
Peter & Carina

imagine
29th October 2012, 16:32
sounds fantastic , wish you a great time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BoholoX
29th October 2012, 17:49
Hope you have a great time Doc.

I'm there from Dec 8th till 23rd, Qatar Manchester/Doha/HK then Cathay to Cebu/Panglao

Looking forward to catching up with my old staff and getting some diving in. And the small matter of our son's 1st birthday.

Rosie1958
29th October 2012, 23:09
Have a fabulous trip, Doc Alan!!! :airline:

Doc Alan
29th October 2012, 23:33
Thank you so much Steve.r , Stevewool, Alan, Ricky, Peter and Carina, Stewart, BoholoX and Rosie :smile: Other friends have also made contact - Lastlid, Ded and Irishman ( Noel ) - thank you also :smile:.

NO-ONE would be missed as much as Arthur - such a caring gentleman, one of a number of members I've had the pleasure of meeting " for real " :smile:

To be honest I don't leave home until Monday but there's lots to do before I go - not just packing but vital social activities like the " Highlander " quiz :smile:. So forgive me if I don't contribute much to the forum in the near future - also I will not be on the internet while I'm away, except for travel arrangements.

Last time ( a year ago ) I couldn't see much when snorkelling, being short-sighted. I now have a mask with prescription lenses in it - who cares how I look to the marine life :icon_lol:!

I do wish ALL members good health while I'm away and of course when I'm back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
30th October 2012, 00:56
have a safe trip Doc and of course ENJOY!!!:Jump:

bigmarco
30th October 2012, 02:11
Sounds great Doc have a great time :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
30th October 2012, 10:49
As always Doc.. I hope you enjoy your holidays.. Have a great time!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
30th October 2012, 13:04
Hi doc wish I was coming with you what a fantastic time you are in for.....enjoy your stay Alan I'm sure you will :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
30th October 2012, 20:37
:Hellooo: Thanks Stevie C - all three of the original Steves have now responded ! :smile:

Rayna - maraming salamat :xxgrinning--00xx3: It SHOULD be safe if I read my own advice !

Big Marco - appreciate your message and hope everything continues well for you and Mary Grace :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Fred - my third visit to Bohol - and second to Panglao, sorry we've never managed to meet, thanks for your good wishes :smile:.

simply.gurl
31st October 2012, 03:23
Happy Trip Doc Alan:Hellooo: and welcome here in hongkong:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
31st October 2012, 08:45
Happy Trip Doc Alan:Hellooo: and welcome here in hongkong:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Simply.gurl, thanks for your message :smile:
It's my first visit to Hong Kong, although I do have contacts there. Hope all is well with you.
I believe you're from Bulacan - the Amana Waterpark will also be a first for me :smile:.

simply.gurl
31st October 2012, 17:30
Hi there Doc Alan:Wave:
Thanks for the replied..Yes I am from Bulacan, but never been in Amana Waterpark... maybe someday lol:biggrin:.. Have fun while u are in hk and be safe...cheers Doc Alan:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
2nd November 2012, 20:58
Thanks once again for reading and responding - either here or by private messages - to this thread :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Don't expect to be online for the forum until next month, so I take this chance to send best wishes to every member :smile:

Terpe
2nd November 2012, 21:01
Make the most of your experience Alan :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Bon Voyage and God bless

Arthur Little
2nd November 2012, 21:08
NO-ONE would be missed as much as Arthur - such a caring gentleman, one of a number of members I've had the pleasure of meeting " for real " :smile:

:smile: Thanks, Alan ... for your kind remarks; as always they're greatly appreciated.

To be honest I don't leave home until Monday but there's lots to do before I go - not just packing but vital social activities like the " Highlander " quiz :smile:. So forgive me if I don't contribute much to the forum in the near future - also I will not be on the internet while I'm away, except for travel arrangements.

Last time ( a year ago ) I couldn't see much when snorkelling, being short-sighted. I now have a mask with prescription lenses in it - who cares how I look to the marine life :icon_lol:!

I do wish ALL members good health while I'm away and of course when I'm back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm so glad :BouncyHappy: to've had the chance of reading this thread ... and wishing you a safe and pleasant trip - plus a wonderful holiday overall - prior to your departure. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
2nd November 2012, 22:25
I am very jealous. Have a great one doc. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hawk
2nd November 2012, 22:31
have a good trip am going to see wife end november going for 3 month this time am going manchester hong kong clark with cathay too all my best to you and familey from me and marites