PDA

View Full Version : Vaf2 in Word Form needed.

Durkhaima
8th August 2007, 11:01
Good day to all. I am set to apply for a spouse visa and have everything ready except for the Vaf2 application form. All the forms i have downloaded are in pdf format and wont allow me to write on the boxes provided. I have even bought a program to "decrypt" the pdf form but still it wont work. Please if anyone out there have a Vaf2 application form in Word format, please send me a copy. Thank you very much in advance. God bless...

Durkhaima

walesrob
8th August 2007, 11:21
You could just do a simple copy and paste, but you will lose all the formatting. But if its only for a practice run of filling out the form, this should do? The other option is to get Adobe Pro, a snip at £250, or pdf editor for $99. There are other ways of getting pdf software however....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yossarian
8th August 2007, 12:15
There's a free online conversion site at zamzar (http://www.zamzar.com/) which will convert the VAF2 from PDF to DOC, though it is not 100% perfect and will need a bit of editing post-conversion. You upload the PDF to zamzar, then they convert it and e-mail a link to tell you where you can download the DOC from.

andypaul
8th August 2007, 20:05
There might be a free trial pdf editor or two on the many software download sites. including cnet and tucows among others.

Durkhaima
9th August 2007, 03:02
Thank you all for your help.

Shifty-Sidney
9th August 2007, 06:17
Be careful with editing the origional document - they may not accept it. Better to print as it is, then add your answers on top by passing back through printer. This way it will be the origional and you have filled it in.

Durkhaima
9th August 2007, 15:01
Hello barnsley-mark. I have converted the pdf into Word thanks to Yossarian. But as warned, the outcome is not 100% perfect. Nevertheless i still filled the converted form after editing it. Are there cases when they refused a application because the form used was not original? Now i think i have made things complicated. Thanks in advance for your reply. God bless...