PDA

View Full Version : looking for love.

victor6011
27th October 2012, 12:59
hi ,i am martin,from kent ,looking for a long term serious relationship and marrige with a honest,caring,loving fils girl that is in the uk right now , i am very happy to travel to meet the right one and hope to meet soon , i hope to hear from you if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat to see if we have things in common and will like each other , i am a senior nurse working for an agency and can arrange time off when required ,i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

bigmarco
27th October 2012, 13:20
Hi Martin and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
Good luck with your search

tiger31
27th October 2012, 15:29
I guess its cheaper than going to the philippines plus no hassle with visa,s good luck .I think there are a few unattached ladies on here.

stevie c
27th October 2012, 15:35
IMO there is nothing like actually going to the Phils & sampling the lovely culture & sights yourself & hopefully you will find your perfect girl just my way of thinking but whatever you choose to do iwishyou the best if luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
20th November 2012, 07:52
hi ,i am martin,from kent ,looking for a long term serious relationship and marrige with a honest,caring,loving fils girl that is in the uk right now , i am very happy to travel to meet the right one and hope to meet soon , i hope to hear from you if you are interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat to see if we have things in common and will like each other , i am a senior nurse working for an agency and can arrange time off when required ,i am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

hello martine welcome to the forum. :D

philphil61
23rd November 2012, 22:56
I think there are several of us UK fellas seeking a single filipina that's already here just becoz of this crappy immigration ruling

including me in that quota :wink:

Ako Si Jamie
23rd November 2012, 23:53
Being in the nursing profession I'm surprised you haven't met any Filipina's already.

I was up the hospital last week visiting a friend and I was only there five minutes and spoke to someone from Zamboanga and someone from Manila.

But good luck anyway and welcome to the forum. :Wave::xxgrinning--00xx3: