PDA

View Full Version : hi all and new here reading threads and hope answer my own story

bhembhem
18th October 2012, 10:24
i been with my girlfriend for 3 years now she was studying in caregiving. And she finished last march i have been to see her 7 times already in Philippines helping and supporting her as she helps me too ,My last visit we went on relaxing holiday in Cebu great times great fun. I then returned home after month and we were set out to apply for her fiancee visa
But now she pregnant that was months back so we decided to wait till baby born she in good hands in private clinic so thats good news ..thing was now having baby what are now my requirements now we have a child. I'm not brightest spark in world when comes to things like this but i'm not dumb either :icon_rolleyes:
I'm self employed average earn 18-24 k year i live at home with my mum and sister in 4 bed house paying my own way so i think thats ok as requirement i can support my girlfriend and baby that no issue i have work and money, i don't take any benefits I'm just hard working guy wanting to be with my fiancee and my new born in 4 months time ,,rather they be here then there as i want see my child grow up with good life
thanks listening
and any advice will be appreciated

Terpe
18th October 2012, 10:57
Welcome to the forum.
There's a lot of members who have been in the same position, and will be happy to help you.

As a first step to your understanding on the Visa application process you should review this thread How to apply for a Fiance Visa (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/39869-All-New-Guide-How-to-apply-for-a-Fiance-Visa)
Take special note of the financial requirements for self-employed.

The other issue that you'll need to sort out is getting a British passport for your child.
If you do a quick search you'll find some good info.
Again, quite a few members here have experience of that and will be able to guide you.

bhembhem
18th October 2012, 12:08
thank you so much. i appreciate it a lot...

bhembhem
18th October 2012, 13:20
hi all and its great forum helpful and understanding .here where i am at
i been with my girlfriend for 3 years now she was studying in caregiving. And she finished last march i have been too see her 7 times already in Philippines helping and supporting her as she helps me too ,My last visit we went on relaxing holiday in Cebu great times great fun. I then returned home after month and we were set out to apply for her fiancee visa
But now she pregnant that was months back so we decided to wait till baby born she in good hands in private clinic so thats good news ..thing was now having baby what are now my requirements now we have a child. I'm not brightest spark in world when comes to things like this but i'm not dumb either :icon_rolleyes:
I'm self employed average earn 18-24 k year i live at home with my mum and sister in 4 bed house paying my own way so i think thats ok as requirement i can support my girlfriend and baby that no issue i have work and money, i don't take any benefits I'm just hard working guy wanting to be with my fiancee and my new born in 4 months time ,,rather they be here then there as i want see my child grow up with good life
thanks listening
and any advice will be preceated

also i read about How much income do I need to have?

You must have an income of at least £18,600
If you are sponsoring a child as well as a partner you will need an income of at least £22,400
its differcult for me to say exact wage i get being self employed
as long you all know past 3 years been hell for Construction side and last years figures i earned a dismal 18.325 pounds , with rebate off 1.250 in tax year and past worse then that .all depends what work i have being self employed have price work and day work if day work i take home set wage of 1600 =19.200 year thats all well and good but saying have earn average above off 22.400 as have baby on way , i clearly dont make it and where do they get idea average guy earns 22k above in these days ?????
i dont know what to do

Terpe
19th October 2012, 09:32
Please click the link I posted for you. That will open up the thread with the explanations and answers you are looking for.

You will not need to have any additional income requirement for your child.
Your child is British and will not be needing a visa. Be sure to secure that British Passport asap