PDA

View Full Version : I cannot find any info to answer this

Shifty-Sidney
6th August 2007, 22:02
Hello everyone. I have been looking for any information but i cannot find any situation like this. My girlfriend is just now getting her NBI then applying for a passport. Then i intend to go over and meet her in manila to get a visa because we are both booked on a cruise ship for my parents celebration in december. will it be possible to get a visa for her while i am there with her because i want us to return together. How about a tourist or fiancee visa?
Any information will be welcome because i havent seen her since April and its killing me.
thanks. mark

LadyJ
7th August 2007, 11:06
Hi Mark,

If she's applying for tourist make sure she can provide evidences to satisfy the ECO that she will return home before her visa expires.

e.g. her current work or business, bank savings, properties etc.

If applying for fiancee visa, you'll need to submit evidences of relationship, plan of your marriage here, your financial, accomodation, job etc.

Your parents could write a supporting letter too about inviting her for their celebration on Dec.

Goodluck

mommyhere
8th August 2007, 10:16
i inquired b4 about tourist visa and same with lady j, i was then told to secure first application forms from british embassy, then if its an sponsored trip the ppol who will pose as his sponsor will submit his FS includes bank accts,proof place of residence. if u an provide the British embassy here with ur papers then it would be a lot easier to process it while ur here. if she will declare herself as a tourist then she should showa convincing bank acct and her finances here that shes capable to be a tourist. They'll gonna check her bank account 6 months backwards...then it has to be submitted together with the application forms and the payments its 3600php. then its valid and has to be availed in 3 months after its release.According to the Uk embassy, its was once 6months expiry..but they changed it temporarily to 3 months coz of the recent terrorist incident there...hope this can help..for i tried also but no problem with my bank acct its just a place to stay or a sponsor to guarantee tthat im coming back to phillippines and a guarantee that ill not be a pirated worker there...thats why i stop for a while..still had my papers in my cabinet....he he he

mommyhere
8th August 2007, 10:22
and i think it would be easy to apply for tourist first, less papers to submit and for her to show how is life there in ur place..the ppol, the weather, culture..then she'll have idea so next time around..all she has to do is make the necessary adjustment..not only to the place n ppol there, culture but especially adjustment for her to be away from her family and be beside you.........in one roof............hope its not the hardest part for her...he he just kidding

Shifty-Sidney
8th August 2007, 20:21
Thank you very much. I am happy to support her, but she does not have a bank account or any securities etc. I think it is a good idea to come here for a few months to see if she likes to live here first. She will have a return flight ticket anyway and i hope i can convince the embassy that she will return without problems. My parents will also write to say they want here to visit for the celebration. mark x

vbkelly
8th August 2007, 22:19
Thank you very much. I am happy to support her, but she does not have a bank account or any securities etc. I think it is a good idea to come here for a few months to see if she likes to live here first. She will have a return flight ticket anyway and i hope i can convince the embassy that she will return without problems. My parents will also write to say they want here to visit for the celebration. mark x

as i remember when i was applied my tourist visa i didn't had any document just only passport and bank statement but i dont have enough money in my bank acct.to show them, no assets,no property ect. but bcoz my husband provide all they grant me a tourist visa..just provide a 6month statement ,yearly income tax,house mortgage statement,letter of invitation,your passport,evidence of your relationship,bills.. goodluck barnsley

Shifty-Sidney
8th August 2007, 22:24
Good to see they will look at things reasonably. I will get letters from my bank and accountants to prove my side and that i can support her. Plus letters from other people saying that they know about our relationship and how long it has been going on. I never think that i will need passed emails etc. so i did not keep them - only pictures. All the advice and ideas are making me feel much better.

Alan
8th August 2007, 22:30
Mark - are your past emails on Yahoo Messenger?

Shifty-Sidney
8th August 2007, 22:46
Some are! but most to my btinternet account. I do have pictures with my GF and her family while i was in Surigao this April.
I think the tourist visa route is probably best as long as i give enough information and guarantees that Curwynn will return home and that i am happy to support her entirely. Its just a tight deadline because she does not have a passport yet and she is booked on a cruise out of Southampton on 7th december for my parents anniversary.

gracia143
9th August 2007, 17:02
Tourist Visa processing time is 15days or bit more if she needs to be interviewed, Passport will take 3days to get when you apply for overtime. If you follow all the info given by the good people on here, she'll be there on time for the holiday. Goodluck!

vbkelly
9th August 2007, 17:06
Some are! but most to my btinternet account. I do have pictures with my GF and her family while i was in Surigao this April.
I think the tourist visa route is probably best as long as i give enough information and guarantees that Curwynn will return home and that i am happy to support her entirely. Its just a tight deadline because she does not have a passport yet and she is booked on a cruise out of Southampton on 7th december for my parents anniversary.

how come she booked a cruise she dont have any a passport and you need to wait the visa before you book.and you need to have a strong evidence that you can support her while shes in UK

Shifty-Sidney
9th August 2007, 18:32
My parents booked the cruise for their wedding anniversary celebration. I have just found out that she has been lying to me so i dont think this will go any further. thanks anyway

silver13
9th August 2007, 19:17
Tourist Visa processing time is 15days or bit more if she needs to be interviewed, Passport will take 3days to get when you apply for overtime. If you follow all the info given by the good people on here, she'll be there on time for the holiday. Goodluck!

Hi Gracy

Salamat for meeting Anilyn and not biting :) Will hopefully meet you and Trev one day :)

Hi Mark :)

Gracy is correct, but it can be sooner, Anilyn got her Visitor Visa in an incredible 1 day, it was returned imediately and we both feared the worst, but it was approved and I got a return flight almost as fast :)

I provide letter of invite, letter from my boss saying how long i have worked there and salary, wage slips, 6 months bank statements, my passport including my immigration stamped pages, flight ticket and hotel reservations for me to visit her in the Philippines, photos, e-mails, telephone bills, virtualy the same as with the Fiancee Visa that we made and was approved taking 10 weeks. I guess the Visitor Visa will take longer than 1 day now though because of backlogs of applications when they made the switch to Biometric Data and other changes, but your special one should be able to attend the celebration :)

While here in UK I travelled with Anilyn to lots of different places and took photos and DVD movie which I also provided to the Embassy for our Fiancee Visa.

Basically go the whole mile with the proof and then run a bit further till you cannot prove your relationship any more than you have and you will have no problems

Be truthful of your intentions and purpose if visit and all will be well

One last thing, Gracy is also correct, Passports only take a short time to process, unlike here in the UK :) Anilyn only just had 6 months on her passport when making the Visitor Visa, so I suggested that she gets it updated to ensure that no matter how long it takes to approve she will have a full passport when the day comes for approval

Good Luck

Paul

LadyJ
9th August 2007, 20:28
I have just found out that she has been lying to me so i dont think this will go any further. thanks anyway

Do you mean your relationship with her is over?

Shifty-Sidney
9th August 2007, 21:55
To everyone who helped on this thread! i am very grateful, but please see the follow up title - I just found my filli gf lies!
I feel very stupid now. mark xx

baboyako
9th August 2007, 22:26
hey, where's that tesco value vodka picture? :40__s:

silver13
10th August 2007, 00:55
To everyone who helped on this thread! i am very grateful, but please see the follow up title - I just found my filli gf lies!
I feel very stupid now. mark xx

Sorry to hear that :( There are some who do lie, like anywhere else in the world :( Thankfully You found out!!!!

My Anilyn has proven to me that she is true :) I gave her the same level of trust I give anyone when we first met. I did not trust her :) But Annie You know I do now :)

Good Luck In Love Mark

Take Care

Paul