Admin
4th October 2005, 21:46
I'll get my coat......... :blink:

cathyph
5th October 2005, 10:12
Originally posted by Joey@Oct 4 2005, 12:39 PM
Hello to you, too. Tell us more about you, please. :D

Quoted post

Hello to you too ... I'm Filipina married to english man, How About you? Are you married to a pilipina ? Im here now for Almost a year but i can't still cope to the cold weather. And also i'm the kind of person hate cold weather hehehe , Did your wife use to it now?

cathyph
5th October 2005, 10:13
Originally posted by Pauldo@Oct 4 2005, 08:26 PM
Hi. :D :D ;)

Quoted post

Hello

cathyph
5th October 2005, 10:14
Originally posted by admin@Oct 4 2005, 08:46 PM
I'll get my coat......... :blink:

Quoted post

Better to get your coat coz its starting to be cold here now in London.

Admin
5th October 2005, 12:03
Cold!! We're having a late Summer!! ;)

gecko_pikachu
7th October 2005, 22:21
Originally posted by cathyph@Oct 5 2005, 09:12 AM
Hello to you too ... I'm Filipina married to english man, How About you? Are you married to a pilipina ? Im here now for Almost a year but i can't still cope to the cold weather. And also i'm the kind of person hate cold weather hehehe , Did your wife use to it now?

Quoted post

Hello Cathyph,

I'm over a year now living here in England as well. Where you from? I'm from Rochdale, just few hours away from Manchester. I really don't mind about the weather here as long as I got stocks of Filipino products (sardines, bagoong, alamang, vinegar, soy sauce, bamboo shoots, pancit canton, etc, etc) but the question is, "HOW?" :blink:

I'm staying with my mother-in-law here and she's always in-charge in cooking unless if I would visit my Filipino sister-in-law (she's from Cebu, who's living about an hour from here) again one time and we could cook anything we want. :rolleyes:

We sometimes are like mouse when the cat (mother-in-law) gone out for couple of hours haha! :D :D :D