PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who passed Driving Theory Test?

Faye_and_Brian
14th October 2012, 15:51
How many attempts you have made? Was it difficult for you? I failed once even though I studied harder and now trying to book for my second. Hope I can pass this I dont want to spend more money its really so expensive :(

RickyR
14th October 2012, 16:20
Go for the CD-Rom, its much much easier. You basically keep doing the questions, and then practising the ones you get wrong until you've memorised the entire question bank. Easy.

RickyR
14th October 2012, 16:26
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/277-2640789-5175539?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Driving+Theory+Test+DVD

In fact you can probably get an app for the iphone or ipad, or software that works on the X-Box or PlayStation.

ianlg8
14th October 2012, 21:06
Yes use the driving disc. Take the simulation test over and over again until you get it all correct. The actual test will be similar.

malditako
15th October 2012, 06:37
i passed it first time...2 mistakes and scored 62 on hazard perception test :) i used the book as i hate reading on the pc and dvd disc for hazard perception.

scottishbride
15th October 2012, 16:34
I passed my theory and practical test two years ago. And I must say, it is not very difficult. The test consist two sets. The hazard perception is a video and multiple choice. You need to pass both. You can buy the book at Amazon and the CD. Goodluck! I am sure you can do it. :smile: