PDA

View Full Version : Booking an appointment problem in Cebu application centre

blessed_ekim0826
13th October 2012, 16:18
Hello guys,

Who have tried booking an appointment online for Cebu. On the visa category I tried the Prime Time Appointment but it says "No date(s) available for appointment" and it works when I tried the VIP Premium Service. What do I need to do with this? Pls help guys. Thank You...

lastlid
13th October 2012, 16:26
Hello guys,

Who have tried booking an appointment online for Cebu. On the visa category I tried the Prime Time Appointment but it says "No date(s) available for appointment" and it works when I tried the VIP Premium Service. What do I need to do with this? Pls help guys. Thank You...

I booked my wife's appointment online through the VIP Premium Service in Manila. It was quite straight forward. I was also able to phone them from the UK. The VIP service was about £28 as recall.

Try this link.

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#3

"VIP premium lounge service
The VFS premium service lounge service is now available at the visa application centre. The service includes:

No queuing
Comfort and privacy
Personalised attention and service during the submission and biometric process
Free refreshments and snacks
Free and complimentary 'Visit Britain' information pack
Free Courier pass-back
Free Photocopy and passport photo if required
Free SMS & Email Alerts
Premium lounge service fee: PHP 2,000 inclusive of 12% VAT for each visa applicant.

VIP appointment slots are available between 7:00 and 14:00, Monday to Friday. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment date.

Important Note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by the UK Border Agency in Manila. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by the UK Border Agency and VFS have no influence over that process. Using the VIP premium lounge service does not guarantee the approval of your visa application or effect the time taken for processing.

Booking procedure:

Schedule your VIP appointment using one of the following options:

Email vip.ukph@vfshelpline.com and request for an appointment indicating your name as it appears on your passport, your passport number, the visa category you are applying for and the desired appointment time.
Call our dedicated VIP premium lounge service phone number: (632) 501-3217. Our operating hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. Local phone charges apply. You will be asked for your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, your email ID, the visa category you are applying for and to select a date and time for your appointment."

(WOW the autosave worked well there as i lost it...:xxgrinning--00xx3:)

blessed_ekim0826
13th October 2012, 16:46
I booked my wife's appointment online through the VIP Premium Service in Manila. It was quite straight forward. I was also able to phone them from the UK. The VIP service was about £28 as recall.

Try this link.

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/additionalservice.html#3

"VIP premium lounge service
The VFS premium service lounge service is now available at the visa application centre. The service includes:

No queuing
Comfort and privacy
Personalised attention and service during the submission and biometric process
Free refreshments and snacks
Free and complimentary 'Visit Britain' information pack
Free Courier pass-back
Free Photocopy and passport photo if required
Free SMS & Email Alerts
Premium lounge service fee: PHP 2,000 inclusive of 12% VAT for each visa applicant.

VIP appointment slots are available between 7:00 and 14:00, Monday to Friday. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment date.

Important Note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by the UK Border Agency in Manila. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by the UK Border Agency and VFS have no influence over that process. Using the VIP premium lounge service does not guarantee the approval of your visa application or effect the time taken for processing.

Booking procedure:

Schedule your VIP appointment using one of the following options:

Email vip.ukph@vfshelpline.com and request for an appointment indicating your name as it appears on your passport, your passport number, the visa category you are applying for and the desired appointment time.
Call our dedicated VIP premium lounge service phone number: (632) 501-3217. Our operating hours are from 08:00 to 17:00. Local phone charges apply. You will be asked for your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, your email ID, the visa category you are applying for and to select a date and time for your appointment."

(WOW the autosave worked well there as i lost it...:xxgrinning--00xx3:)

Thanks for immediate response. God Bless:smile:

lastlid
13th October 2012, 16:48
I know its only Manila, but I cant see anything specifically for Cebu. However, if you contact VFS Manila then they will surely tell you.....

rhaichard
14th October 2012, 17:26
Chieldave also tried to make appointment for VIP .. shes trying in MANILA but it didnt work also ...

try to contact or send email to VFS and asked them how you can avail their VIP service ... because i dont know if they still have that service