PDA

View Full Version : NHS card

Moy
13th October 2012, 09:46
i got a NHS dental treatment:wink: am glad we have this card for NHS tax credit exemption certificate which covered all my cost..for roughly 500 quid dental cost if i pay it with cash..:grosyeux: though i work but still lot of money if you dont have the card..am relief:biggrin:

RickyR
13th October 2012, 09:55
wow, but the question is do the NHS dentists STILL use the Amalgam fillings?

Moy
13th October 2012, 09:57
wow, but the question is do the NHS dentists STILL use the Amalgam fillings?

of which i got it just now Ricky:smile:

RickyR
13th October 2012, 09:59
oh gosh, you know even in the Philippines you rarely see the Amalgam and its banned in many countries for being toxic... But the dear NHS still believes in it.

Moy
13th October 2012, 10:03
:censored:am i dying then:Help1::cwm3:

lastlid
13th October 2012, 10:50
"Mercury fillings given to millions of Britons every year can be dangerous, the world's biggest health regulator has warned.
Simply chewing could release harmful mercury vapour from the fillings which could be breathed into the lungs, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said.
The regulator had previously advised U.S. dentists that the fillings are safe.
Despite the warning, the British Department of Health issued its own statement yesterday that it continued to believe mercury fillings posed no danger.
Patients in Britain have about eight million mercury fillings a year, a million of which are in children and young adults.
Campaigners blame the highly toxic mercury found in amalgam fillings for a range of ailments.
These include fatigue, depression heart conditions and Alzheimer's disease."

I thought these were being fazed out?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1030417/Mercury-fillings-ARE-dangerous-say-regulators--British-health-bosses-refuse-action.html#ixzz29AfYBCd5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Terpe
13th October 2012, 11:15
As far as I know most dentists have abandoned dental amalgam.

Moy did you have fillings done?
Is it silvery in colour?

Moy
13th October 2012, 11:27
As far as I know most dentists have abandoned dental amalgam.

Moy did you have fillings done?
Is it silvery in colour?

yes i have Terpe:cwm3: amalgam and composite..
colour as like gray:bigcry: no idea if the amalgam was mix with mercury:doh:Help1: am worry now..:anerikke:

one was front tooth its just white colour same with tooth and the back tooth was grayish

Terpe
13th October 2012, 11:36
I wouldn't worry Moy.
Most of us have been treated that way all our lives (so far)

Probably got more chance to win the lottery, so go buy a ticket for tonight.
Try a lucky-dip:biggrin:

Moy
13th October 2012, 15:22
:Cuckoo::cwm25::biggrin: