PDA

View Full Version : Bahay Tomivic! :D

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 16:06
Hey!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

oohhh today, my marivic and i had a wonderful exciting conversation about the prospect of building a nipa hut there in her little city by the beach :) we looked at pictures, and we looked at wooden and bamboo furniture!

we are definately planning to do this in the not too distant future!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all :D:D

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Bouncy::Bouncy::Jump::irish::irish::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::smileybigtmouth:

baboyako
4th August 2007, 17:11
:REGamblMoney01HL1:

filipinas are good at finding new ways to spend money :NoNo:

andypaul
4th August 2007, 17:56
:REGamblMoney01HL1:

filipinas are good at finding new ways to spend money :NoNo:

If my missus could take a degree in the subject she wouldd get a first:D

andypaul
4th August 2007, 17:57
Hey!:Hellooo::Hellooo:

oohhh today, my marivic and i had a wonderful exciting conversation about the prospect of building a nipa hut there in her little city by the beach :) we looked at pictures, and we looked at wooden and bamboo furniture!

we are definately planning to do this in the not too distant future!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you all :D:D

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
:cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::Bouncy::Bouncy::Jump::irish::irish::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::smileybigtmouth::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::smileybigtmouth:

does ikea pi have a nipa flat pack section?

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 01:38
hahahaha!

thats funny andy! :)

Mich
5th August 2007, 09:01
thats nice tom! my parents own one but not by the beach... can i come visit you? LOL

KeithD
5th August 2007, 11:21
... can i come visit you? LOL

You'll be sorry you asked :D

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 13:00
thats nice tom! my parents own one but not by the beach... can i come visit you? LOL

sure u can! :D

although . . . don't expect to see any scousers there!
it'll be a SFZ (scouse free zone)! :D