PDA

View Full Version : Bought a house

tiger31
28th September 2012, 05:56
well after renting for 18 months and my g f fluttering her eye lashes at me iv,e gone and bought her a wee house in bacolod city ,its a semi detached 2 bed bungalow 110 square meters for 10 k hahaha so cheap .even though we plan to come to the u.k for a bit it will be an investment at that price its worth the risk .we are moving from lapu lapu which is over crowded and polluted in my opinion to a much cleaner enviroment fresh air less traffic wider roads :)

stevewool
28th September 2012, 06:46
well done, like you say its cheap, and also a home to be used when you are there, may even get some money back in the future

blessed_ekim0826
28th September 2012, 07:06
How much is the house?

tiger31
28th September 2012, 07:19
yep and its even cheaper in bohol if you stay away from panglo island lol but as ive said before steve its best to rent for a wee while its cheap and cheerful until you find your ideal plot overlooking the sea .our place is just a temporary house until i find a place that suits me . The higher you pay for a house here the longer it takes to sell ,so if your gonna buy make sure its the place you want to stay for good.steve make sure your neighbours haven,t got roosters hahaha we stayed with g f,s brother who has one and i never got a single nights good sleep in 10 days ,i felt like rippin its head off lol . It would start at around 3 am then the others would here it and they all joined in .thats the most annoying thing here the men love their roosters you just gotta deal with it somehow like try pluggin ya earholes lol.:D

tiger31
28th September 2012, 07:21
How much is the house?it was 700,000 pesos just over 10 k at current exchange rates

Bluebirdjones
28th September 2012, 09:42
Tiger,

Have you visited Mambukal Hot Springs whilst in Bacolod ?
Interesting place, although the journey there in a jeepney leaves a lot to be desired
http://mambukalhaven.com/gallery.html

lastlid
28th September 2012, 09:46
well after renting for 18 months and my g f fluttering her eye lashes at me iv,e gone and bought her a wee house in bacolod city ,its a semi detached 2 bed bungalow 110 square meters for 10 k hahaha so cheap .even though we plan to come to the u.k for a bit it will be an investment at that price its worth the risk .we are moving from lapu lapu which is over crowded and polluted in my opinion to a much cleaner enviroment fresh air less traffic wider roads :)

£10000?

tiger31
28th September 2012, 10:00
Tiger,

Have you visited Mambukal Hot Springs whilst in Bacolod ?
Interesting place, although the journey there in a jeepney leaves a lot to be desired
http://mambukalhaven.com/gallery.htmlyes as it happens the family took us there last week.weather could have been better ,i was swimming in the pool in the rain with fruitbats flying above me nice place :)

tiger31
28th September 2012, 10:01
£10000? not sure what your asking !!!!

lastlid
28th September 2012, 10:20
not sure what your asking !!!!

Hi Tiger. You said in your first post that it was 10 k. So I was just asking if you meant £10k (10 thousand pounds).

Okay. I see that you later, in post 5, say that it was 700000 pesos. Okay. Cheers. Thanks.