PDA

View Full Version : Hi!Anyone knows a place to stay in Reading London?

Maria_2300
4th August 2007, 07:43
Hello everyone. I am new here and hope to meet new friends. I will be studying in Reading, London soon. Hopefully next month or on October. Looking forward to hear from you guys...

Maricel

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 10:13
All i can say Maria, is IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE TO RENT A PLACE IN LONDON!

So be prepared for extremely high rent.

If you are going to the University -- then i suggest, call them and ask them for a place in their "halls of residence"! it's a LOT cheaper -- student accomodation! :)

tom

MC79
7th August 2007, 01:11
Hey its Maria
i just read your post asking if you know anyone who knows a place to wtay in Reading well i have a spare room thats available to rent i live in Reading & im 5min walk to the town centre and train station into London then the university is just 10min walking distance if your intrested just let me know will be glad to help
takecare Maria x

Maria_2300
7th August 2007, 10:31
Hi Maria! Do you know that my real name is Maria Cecilia? But my friends and family call me Maricel. Sometimes I used Maria also. Anyway, I am still looking for a place in Reading. Your place sounds nice and convenient for me. I would like to know more about it, the rent, if bills included/excluded, if you live alone or you have other boarders too. I am looking forward to hear from you again. You can contact me also at this id...icel_labastida@hotmail.com

Maricel

MC79
7th August 2007, 11:03
Hey Mariciel

i just rad your message and i have emailed you and attached photos hope to hear from you soon takecare

Maria :xxgrinning--00xx3: