PDA

View Full Version : Hola!

Maria_2300
4th August 2007, 07:41
Hello everyone. I am new here and hope to meet new friends. I will be studying in Reading, London soon. Hopefully next month or on October. Looking forward to hear from you guys...

Maricel

tiger@tigress
4th August 2007, 08:52
Hiya Maricel welcome to the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 10:11
Hey Maricel

Welcome

London is a great city with some wonderful sights and places, you will love it - i hope! :D:D

tell us more about yourself!

Tom

aug06_2006
4th August 2007, 13:04
Hi Maria, welcome to this site and enjoy!

Louella
4th August 2007, 16:18
Welcome to this forum & goodluck to your studies!!!

Louella & Iain

Sailor_JT
4th August 2007, 18:09
welcome enjoy the friendship available in here

Maria_2300
5th August 2007, 17:12
Hi all for welcoming me on here. This is a cool site and people are nice and friendly. For Tom, I am from Makati, 32, single, nurse midwife, friendly, into fashion and i go to the gym as well everyday for 3 hours, min of 2 hours. Good luck to your work out and welcome to the club. Go girl!

Alan
5th August 2007, 21:27
Hi Maria and welcome! I hope that you will enjoy this site as much as I do. You could not wish for nicer people.

Al

mamichris
5th August 2007, 22:31
Hello everyone. I am new here and hope to meet new friends. I will be studying in Reading, London soon. Hopefully next month or on October. Looking forward to hear from you guys...

Maricel

hi maricel! where in reading ka mag-attend ng studies mo? good luck! and have a safe journey to uk.

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 22:53
Hi all for welcoming me on here. This is a cool site and people are nice and friendly. For Tom, I am from Makati, 32, single, nurse midwife, friendly, into fashion and i go to the gym as well everyday for 3 hours, min of 2 hours. Good luck to your work out and welcome to the club. Go girl!

u must be a musclewoman! LoL!
midwife eh? Marivic studied that! :D
into fashion? A gal then LoL!

:D:D

welcome

Maria_2300
6th August 2007, 17:01
Not really a muscle woman but getting there, though I can say I have a firmed and toned body now :)

bigtombowski
6th August 2007, 21:37
and still no guys here wanting to sweep u off your feet?

wow

MC79
7th August 2007, 01:02

Maricel

Hey Maricel

im Maria 27 i was born in London but my parents are filipino im currently living in Reading and doing my masters @ the university. what will you be studying are you looking forward to coming over here?

bigtombowski
7th August 2007, 01:07
:D:D:D maria and maricel good friends soon?