PDA

View Full Version : Asawa.org

Eljohno
2nd October 2005, 00:44
Hi,
well considering this is the rant section then thats what i will do.I decided to sign up for the American site ASAWA.ORG which i know some of you are involved in but i must admit i was very disappointed.I am sorry but you might disagree which is fine but i found alot of people there to be very rude.I read posts were people were looking advice and all i saw was replys that just ripped the person apart that wrote the post.They say you can write anything which i did but as a christian i put my view on and got ripped apart.I put my main point on the section under RELIGION which is the correct place but still got it thrown in my face when i did.I am not a bible basher by any means but was made to look that way which disappointed me very much.

Sorry for the rant but hey thats what its here for,

Eljohno

walesrob
2nd October 2005, 05:32
Originally posted by Eljohno@Oct 2 2005, 12:44 AM
Hi,
well considering this is the rant section then thats what i will do.I decided to sign up for the American site ASAWA.ORG which i know some of you are involved in but i must admit i was very disappointed.I am sorry but you might disagree which is fine but i found alot of people there to be very rude.I read posts were people were looking advice and all i saw was replys that just ripped the person apart that wrote the post.They say you can write anything which i did but as a christian i put my view on and got ripped apart.I put my main point on the section under RELIGION which is the correct place but still got it thrown in my face when i did.I am not a bible basher by any means but was made to look that way which disappointed me very much.

Sorry for the rant but hey thats what its here for,

Eljohno

Quoted post

The problem with Asawa.org is that its dominated by Americans - which is to be expected. The forum does have some useful info about travel and life in Philippines, but yeah, its more for Americans than anyone else.

Anyway, at least you can rant and rave all you like here, we wont bite you (not sure about you Keith!)

ginapeterb
2nd October 2005, 08:19
Originally posted by walesrob@Oct 2 2005, 04:32 AM
The problem with Asawa.org is that its dominated by Americans - which is to be expected. The forum does have some useful info about travel and life in Philippines, but yeah, its more for Americans than anyone else.

Anyway, at least you can rant and rave all you like here, we wont bite you (not sure about you Keith!)

Quoted post

Rob is right, the Asawa Org, I joined several months ago, I stopped going on it, after about 3, as it is mainly orientated for the Americans, very few Brits are on it, the problem I got, is that Yves from France, is now directing all British enquiries to my website, and they think I am the UK immigration expert, hahahaa, what a joke, so most of the interested ones go direct to my immigration website, but as you say, the Americans are more direct.

Admin
2nd October 2005, 08:58
So what your saying is I could have some wonderful fun on there?? Never met a Yank (quite an apt word that) yet who has managed to outslag me :P

You can get ripped here as well if you wish! Just send an email to Pete starting with;
"Me single wiman, my man in UK promise me visa, when he divorce his wife and 8 children. He have no job, nor me, but we get visa yes? I hav money from my prostitute days, and hope visa cover my 3 children, 1 brown, 1 white, 1 confused!"

palauotot
3rd October 2005, 06:52
If you really want some fun sign up to Mag-Anak which like the Asawa site is pro-American ! When Bush decided to invade Iraq I suggested to the forum that it was a result of allowing a monkey to run the zoo. They went apes**t!! ha ha!
One thing you can be certain of is the lack of any sense of humour.
There used to be an advert on one of the uk tv channels showing signs like "Do not feed the bears" "No swimming-Alligators" which then went on to say 10 million Americans cannot read or write. Now that was amusing.

Admin
3rd October 2005, 08:53
One thing you can be certain of is the lack of any sense of humour.
You want to join a Jewish forum, and put your location as 'Palestine' if you want to see no humour :lol:

Gary
19th October 2005, 22:30
Blimey....i thought this was supposed to be having a rant about things...I can see one rant here but then it seemed that the section for jokes suddenly snuck in and reared it's laughing head... i'm still laughing...

Admin
20th October 2005, 09:16
Sorry, I have a problem staying serious for more than 15 seconds :P

Joey
20th October 2005, 13:01
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He
concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously
watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a
brazillion?"

walesrob
20th October 2005, 15:26
Originally posted by Joey@Oct 20 2005, 01:01 PM
Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He
concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."
"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously
watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a
brazillion?"

Quoted post

Try posting that one on asawa.org :lol:

Admin
21st October 2005, 09:17
Don't get it ;)