PDA

View Full Version : Total Recall

lastlid
21st September 2012, 13:28
Anybody seen this movie? Evidently a kind of a remake of the 1990 original.
Cast: Colin Farrell, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale

Looking to the future the new release of the Hobbit is on and the next James Bond Movie Skyfall

andy222
21st September 2012, 14:20
The hobbit I am interested in.
Bond a big no from me.
Total recall the original was very good but dont think i will watch the remake.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just my opinion.

lastlid
21st September 2012, 14:42
The hobbit I am interested in.
Bond a big no from me.
Total recall the original was very good but dont think i will watch the remake.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just my opinion.

Yes. The original of Total Recall is hard to beat.

BTW the mrs is an avid Twighlight fan and there is one of those coming out soon.

andy222
21st September 2012, 14:48
Yes. The original of Total Recall is hard to beat.

BTW the mrs is an avid Twighlight fan and there is one of those coming out soon.

And my Mrs Laslid. It doesnt do anything for me though. Im more of a supernatural fan.

stevewool
22nd September 2012, 07:55
what about THE SWEENY anyone seen that yet, or is the trialer the best thing

lastlid
22nd September 2012, 08:06
Didnt know it was on Steve. We are often a few weeks behind the cinemas on the mainland UK anyway...

November 1st?

bigmarco
22nd September 2012, 13:41
Went with My daughter to see The Sweeney the other night for nostalgia reasons. Surprisingly good and my daughter enjoyed it aswell.

lastlid
22nd September 2012, 16:47
Just seen Total Recall. What a tenacious and aggresive ex wife eh! :icon_lol:

andy222
22nd September 2012, 19:58
Just seen Total Recall. What a tenacious and aggresive ex wife eh! :icon_lol:

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

Steve.r
23rd September 2012, 01:23
I saw total recall a few weeks ago, and although not a direct remake of the original, it still includes many scenes from the first movie, or at least scenes you will recognise. I think that the original is one of my favourite movies ever, so I was keen to watch it. The remake is a fest of action and effects, I will watch it again soon.

andy222
23rd September 2012, 08:55
A bit off the topic but I thought Terminator rise of the machines was a favourite of mine. Special effects awsome.