PDA

View Full Version : Our Fiancee Visa Is Approved :)

silver13
1st August 2007, 21:16
Thanks to all who made this forum what it is and helped Me and Anilyn get our Fiancee Visa Application correct, the additional information we found in here helped to ensure the result we wanted so badly :)

Special thanks to Boss man Kieth for making this forum free and all the humor in here :)

Our Fiancee Visa was approved today and soon after the CFO Annie can return to England and we can finally get married on hopefully the 17th November :) No interview was needed but it took 10 weeks to process, maybe because of the back log caused by the changeover to Bio-metric data?

What we provided :-

Letter of Invite
120 pages double sided of e-mails the rest on CD in MS Word and PDF
50 double sided pages of Photos together (200 photos) the rest on CD
Copies of Postal letters and cards
Telephone bills also proving I called her everyday at my home while I was working!!!
DVD home movie of all the different paces we went together
Bank Statements / wage slips
Proof of flights to the Philippines to see Anilyn and her flights to see me.
Passport copies etc showing her visit Visor also to see me

All went well and as planned, my final advise is work hard at proving your relationship and the financial stuff and you should have no problem getting a visa :) Send Your Fiancee half a tree in the post or back with her in her suitcase, it will reduce the ammount of chocolate she can carry, but that will save her families health :)

Mariming Maraming Salamat, Thanks Everyone

Paul, One Very Happy Man :) Ok I go for a celebratory drink Na :)

CHEERS

pennybarry
1st August 2007, 21:27
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU and your fiance AND TO THE FORUM !!!! IT REALLY HELPS:Hellooo:
Any invitations for a celebration?????:BouncyHappy:

KeithD
1st August 2007, 21:28
Time to get the duster & hoover out :)

andypaul
1st August 2007, 21:30
Congrats to the two of you

aromulus
1st August 2007, 21:40
Congratulations on a fantastic result.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best for the future together.
:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:
:appl:

5olidsnake
1st August 2007, 22:18
fantastic news paul
im so pleased for you both, i wish you all the best in your future together
regards martin

vbkelly
1st August 2007, 23:42
congrats to both of you!!!!

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 23:59
congratulations :D:D:D:D:D:D

Peanutz
2nd August 2007, 00:08
OOORAAAHHH! CONGRATULATIONS:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::REDancedancer08::Britain:

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 00:14
:D:D:D:D:D

soooo much good news!

YAYY!

andypaul
2nd August 2007, 00:19
Out of intrest and im sure others applying will be very intrested, was the biometric finger print taking etc smoothly done or another all day waiting around event much beloved in the pursuit of the ffiance and spouse visa?

gingxrick
2nd August 2007, 08:44
congrats silver13

LadyJ
2nd August 2007, 09:47
Another happy couple!! Welldone silver13

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 09:53
:d:d

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 09:55
oops i meant

:D:D:D

aug06_2006
2nd August 2007, 10:47
Hi silver, congrats and best wishes for you both!

gracia143
2nd August 2007, 15:10
Hi Paul and Annie, I have been searching for your post guys and expecting I would read this one soon which I did...took me ages to find it though but anyways...I'm so happy for the good news. I hope Trev and I would get to meet you there. I will be texting Annie tomorrow and would let her know I have read the good news on here. Again, Congratulations!!!

Tonet
2nd August 2007, 15:44
;) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:appl:

jamine
2nd August 2007, 16:30
did you need to submit birth certificate?

on the vfs website its is not a requirement but it is on the checklist.

please advise.

singkit
2nd August 2007, 16:41
Congratulations to both of you. Welcome to UK, Analyn:Britain:

5olidsnake
2nd August 2007, 17:35
jamine
did you need to submit birth certificate?

on the vfs website its is not a requirement but it is on the checklist.

please advise.

yes we supplied birth certificates for both of us (mine certified copy (http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/births/obtainingbirthcertificates/index.asp) and cynthia's on NSO (https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/frmIndex.asp) security paper)

this below from UKVISA'S website (read 3/4 way down page)

What supporting documents should I include with my application?
You should include all the documents you can to show that you qualify for entry as a husband, wife, civil partner, fiancé, fiancée, proposed civil partner, or unmarried or same-sex partner. If you do not, we may refuse your application.

As a guide, you should include the following:
Your original birth certificate. (http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1018721067257)

martin

IainBusby
2nd August 2007, 18:34
Congratulations to you both

:Hellooo::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::REDancedancer08::Hellooo:

Louella and Iain.

silver13
3rd August 2007, 00:52
Out of intrest and im sure others applying will be very intrested, was the biometric finger print taking etc smoothly done or another all day waiting around event much beloved in the pursuit of the ffiance and spouse visa?

Hi Andy

As far as I know Anilyn did not need to supply Biometric Data as she made her application 2 days before the change over to Biometric data.

Other information we supplied was of course both our Birth Certificates and also a Letter from the company where I work, confirming My Salary and amount of time I have worked there.

Have I missed anything out? Anyway users of this wonderful forum can find all in a search as usual :)

Maraming Maraming Salamat to all your congratulations in here, it makes us feel happy knowing that we are not alone in our quest to be together, no matter what paperwork we need to resolve to be together!!! Thank You All So Very Very Much for a friendly and sometimes funny reply :)

We will post more about our experience with the CFO and FLR and ELR as they happen!!!!

Thanks again Kieth, Hoover and Cleaning tools at the ready Sir :)

Ingat!!! Take Care

Paul Wood

Mich
3rd August 2007, 02:49
:BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

mach
3rd August 2007, 03:59
congRatulationS :D

tiger@tigress
3rd August 2007, 09:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Congratulations another happy couple

bigtombowski
3rd August 2007, 09:06
:d:d:d

bigtombowski
3rd August 2007, 09:06
i keep doing that = sorry

:D:D:D:D

silver13
3rd August 2007, 15:25
i keep doing that = sorry

it's ok tom :) oh well paul is just happy and i am happy too after it took a little longer than expected but the waiting game is over :BouncyHappy:

thank you to all of you guys, i finished my seminar and cfo thing just today:) i thought i will be able to do it on tuesday because the schedule for UK bound is every tuesdays and thursdays at 10am but as long as you are there, they will accommodate you.

silver13
3rd August 2007, 19:55
[QUOTE=silver13;28972]paul is just happy
QUOTE]

Mmmmm think that is the understatement of the year Mahal Ko :)

Ok serious stuff :)

I spoke to Anilyn earlier and for those that do not know, the CFO is nothing to really worry about, although it could scare you half to death!!!! :omg: They show a video of what could happen if you are not careful about who you are going to meet when you travel, more for the ones who have not travelled to see thier future Husband / Wife and stayed in England. The negative points like People Trafficking, Forced Prostitution, low wages and forced to live in terrible conditions :yikes: etc all nasty stuff that can and does go on in England and I guess other parts of the world. not just Western countries, but England has its unfair share :(

The CFO is basically councelling about the move to England or wherever!! Not all where travelling to England in the CFO Seminar, I think Annie said there was only 2 including herself.

They ask questions and then give out information packs relating to the country of travel and that is basically it for the Seminar.

After that You have to travel with your CFO certificate and get the stamp put into your Passport along with the Visa, Then you are free to travel to England and get married :)

Without the stamp I believe it would be possible to travel but you would be doomed when in England and still could not marry, so this is very important to make sure you get the CFO Certificate and Stamp and take it with You!!!!

Thanks again to all in here, hope this information is of help to someone!!

Hopefully my grey hairs will turn dark again now that we have the Fiancee Visa and CFO :)

No worry Tom when you get to 40 the mind starts getting worse :Cuckoo: Maybe some of my brain cells will return now too :cwm3:

Paul

ebony
3rd August 2007, 22:19
CONGRATS PAUL AND ANILYN
:icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024::huepfen024::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

When is your flight? Mine will be on 21st Aug. Really afraid to travel alone as it will be my first international flight. But I pray that I'll be ok.:BouncyHappy:
Goodluck and best wishes.........

silver13
3rd August 2007, 22:50
CONGRATS PAUL AND ANILYN
:icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::huepfen024::huepfen024::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

When is your flight? Mine will be on 21st Aug. Really afraid to travel alone as it will be my first international flight. But I pray that I'll be ok.:BouncyHappy:
Goodluck and best wishes.........

thanks ebony, i'm in YM today i sent u a request:)

gracia143
5th August 2007, 14:07
Hi there Paul and of course Annie! Glad to have had a wonderful date with her...and mind you Paul, i did not try to bite her nor did she...we clicked on straight away and had nice chat over food at Robinson's Mall...Annie is sweet. Boy, you are lucky!...Today, we went to shop for her wedding gown and we both enjoyed the hunt. The choice was great and hope you like your smart shirt (Barong Tagalog), will get one for my Trev within the week. Don't worry about the gray hairs, they are just fine...it just shows you gained wisdom over the years. Hope Tom will have his soon (Hi Tom! wasn't meant as an insult...). Take care all of you guys, glad i belong to Keith's big family.

mamichris
5th August 2007, 22:39
Congratulations on you both! Wish you more happiness together!

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 23:44

sounds happy in here :D:D:D:D:D

silver13
6th August 2007, 19:59
Hi there Paul and of course Annie! Glad to have had a wonderful date with her...and mind you Paul, i did not try to bite her nor did she...we clicked on straight away and had nice chat over food at Robinson's Mall...Annie is sweet. Boy, you are lucky!...Today, we went to shop for her wedding gown and we both enjoyed the hunt. The choice was great and hope you like your smart shirt (Barong Tagalog), will get one for my Trev within the week. Don't worry about the gray hairs, they are just fine...it just shows you gained wisdom over the years. Hope Tom will have his soon (Hi Tom! wasn't meant as an insult...). Take care all of you guys, glad i belong to Keith's big family.

Hi Gracy :-) Yeah Annie is sweet and I am one very lucky man :) You are ok to meet Annie now, you both done it anyway, but In England we tend to take more care, well at least you both did talk on the cell phone? Did'nt you? and you met in a public place so that is good too :-) So I could not growl too much at Annie for not being careful who she meets :-)

I am glad you helped Annie get a Marikit (Beautiful in poetic Tagalog) Na Wedding Dress :-) And she taught you not to say your BF is a foriegner while in the shop :-) Mmmmm 200% + extra charge for the dress here we come, just like the Taxi's in Manila :-) Saying that we got a dress worth Hundreds of Pounds in Manila for 10 times less :) I am happy and My Bank balance is happier so Me and Annie can use it for other wedding arrrangements :-)

Grey Hairs Gracy :-) I don't have them anymore, they got ripped out today while I was trying to get an Air Flight for Anilyn Web site said 577 USD so I went to Bham Airport and tried to purchase, Mmmmm they cannot sell for that price something about the Yield Manager on thier database will not give the same price, they wanted 3 x the ammount, so I am checking other options. I cannot use the web site because it requires the person flying to enter thier own credit card details. I phoned the airline direct and still the yield manager says no :Brick::furious3::bigcry::angry::Help1: I will try travel agents as they have the authorisation to book for a third party as long as I pay in person with my card or cash GRRRRRRR I am down to only one hair by this point :)

Maybe this should be in the RANT section :)

Hope no one els has this problem but I guess some will :-(

Thanks again Gracy, speak to you soon and Thanks to all in here again :)

Paul

5olidsnake
6th August 2007, 20:56
hi paul

maybe give there a phone call
philippines islands connections PIC-UK (http://www.pic-uk.com/en/)

tell us how you get on with flight mate

bye mart

Alan
6th August 2007, 21:10
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you - God bless you both.

Al:)

silver13
6th August 2007, 21:15
hi paul

maybe give there a phone call
philippines islands connections PIC-UK (http://www.pic-uk.com/en/)

tell us how you get on with flight mate

bye mart

Thanks Mart I just looked, my head is buzzing :) I am a slightly irritated man at the moment, dam computers and pricing policies, why 3x the ammount? The problem is caused by short notice I guess and also the fact that 3rd Party booking for someone in another country and being paid here in the UK is not allowed by Emirates GRRR :) I have to :) or I will :bigcry:

Last time I had no problem, telephoned Emirates got better quote than travel agencies and they gave me booking number, I went to Bham Airport and paid then I sent Annie the booking referance number she went to Emirates in Manila and got her e-ticket, simple, but not this time :( Rant Rant Rant :Brick: :Brick: :Brick: :Brick: but I will let you know more tomorrow :)

Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers Mart :) Speak to you again one day when I am calmer :)

Paul

bigtombowski
6th August 2007, 22:11
i haven't read everything here! LoL!

but sounds H-A-P-P-Y!!!!

soooo

more power