PDA

View Full Version : my boyfriend

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 12:13
will come this 29th of the month.for the 4th time.because we can't file for a fiancee visa cause of the new rule.but hopefully things get better.i will try to hold on and be patient.he had done so much for me and for my family.been contented eenough but what i want more is to be with him.live with him forever and make him happy for the rest of his life.not just for 3 weeks in a year.worrying a lot.:(

Tinker
15th September 2012, 12:26
Sad to hear that Katie, all because of this new rules. have faith everything will be alright soonish..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 12:35
Sad to hear that Katie, all because of this new rules. have faith everything will be alright soonish..

thanks..i know in God's perfect time..

emcel
15th September 2012, 12:52
we have same situation karenkeith! i left london last year, without my fiancee:( all we need is together also, but its more complictated it is becasue the changing rules:( all i need to do is patient yes more patient! huhuhu

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 13:03
we have same situation karenkeith! i left london last year, without my fiancee:( all we need is together also, but its more complictated it is becasue the changing rules:( all i need to do is patient yes more patient! huhuhu

emcel where ka sa pinas?..sa manila lang ako eh..

softmallowgum
15th September 2012, 13:08
Hugs Katie <3 I really hope things will work out for you and your fiance. In due time, you will be with him. Hold on and don't give up :)

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 13:11
thanxx girl..di kita ma add ah.....cheer up ha..

elve_page
15th September 2012, 13:36
We have same situation karenkeith, because of the new rule we need to wait next year to try the visa application.

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 14:35
i'm a strong woman but sometimes i couldnt help but to cry.

Arjie
15th September 2012, 14:56
i'm a strong woman but sometimes i couldnt help but to cry.

Faith in God..Everything will be fine like you said in God's perfect time!!

Just enjoy yourself with your family,work and friends while your still here in the Philippines.

Your not alone girl.I am in the same situation as you are.It is hard sometimes but, we have to be patient.:):)

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 15:00
yeah if a word "patient"is a cookie..i probably have it and eat it everyday hahaha!!!

Arjie
15th September 2012, 15:02
yeah if a word "patient"is a cookie..i probably have it and eat it everyday hahaha!!!

:laugher::laugher:..

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 15:06
..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:...

wondering what's next to this situation hahaha!!hope to see some new friends here that also have the same situation like mine..

softmallowgum
15th September 2012, 15:12
thanxx girl..di kita ma add ah.....cheer up ha..

Naku, newbie mode pa ata kasi hehe :P

I often lurk around lang reading posts, but I'll try and be more active here :) You all have been so supportive and agian, thank you :)

karenkeith
15th September 2012, 15:15
ah okei...no problem...

Stuart
15th September 2012, 21:07
Ladies my babes paperwork went in April, got refusal and we've been waiting ever since. Each day we speak but its just not the same as being together... I miss her sooooooooo much! I have the most wonderful woman u can imagine. I'm a real lucky man. I will wait as long as it takes to be back with her again. I know what's worth having is worth waiting for. I hope you are back with your loved ones very soon . Best Wishes. :heartshape1:

karenkeith
16th September 2012, 05:30
thanxx stuart

MissAna
16th September 2012, 08:09
it's good that your fiancee will come visit you this month.. enjoy as much time as you can together and don't be too stressed about the new policy.. i'm sure you both will fix things out soon. just be strong girl. :)