PDA

View Full Version : Flights booked

BoholoX
14th September 2012, 10:27
Still wont be able to apply for the visa until February, but I've just booked the flights to Cebu to see the family for Christmas :Jump: Happy days

Was planning to go out of Heathrow with Cathay but had a quick look at Qatar out of Manchester (much more convenient for me) and although they dont fly into Cebu anymore, they use Cathay as a codeshare for the last HK-Cebu hop.

A little expensive at £890 (I suppose it's Christmas) but cheaper than Cathay direct at £1100 (gulp) AND I save £100 in train fares too. That's £300 in the pocket.

Dont tell the wife though, I'll use it for an extra big lechon baboy for my son's first birthday :) and some extra Tanduay :Rasp:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 10:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

How are you planning to get to Manchester? Ferry and car or flight?

BoholoX
14th September 2012, 10:32
Taking the Flymaybe into Manchester, dont need to take any checked bags so it worked out cheaper than the Steam Racket

Leen
14th September 2012, 11:03
nice one boholox:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:....remembered hubby spending his x'mas here once in PI and he loved it...karaoke,foods and family...but this time i'll be spending my x'mas with him :Yippeee:...white x'mas for me :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 11:57
Taking the Flymaybe into Manchester, dont need to take any checked bags so it worked out cheaper than the Steam Racket

:icon_lol:

RickyR
14th September 2012, 13:57
Aghhh Flymaybe..... A very apt name, never again...