PDA

View Full Version : L.a.

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 00:38
My GF's best friend, LA, is looking for a good guy . . . so if you want to be in contact with her, send me a PM or if you're a newbie, then just reply to this, and i'll put u in contact with her :)

salamat
many thanks

tom

Mich
1st August 2007, 03:00
hey tom... are you running a matchmaking service? :)

sign me up! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 10:30
LoL guys -- rhere u go - you have 2 girls dying to find a really good man :D there is LA and there is Mitch :D

hey mitch, i can't believe you weren't snapped up long ago! :)

Mich
1st August 2007, 11:02
hey mitch, i can't believe you weren't snapped up long ago! :)

i dunno... guys here are BLIND... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 11:04
LOL

at least you have self love ate M!

lol

Mich
1st August 2007, 11:19
LOL...

yeah, u gotta be the right person for that someone...

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 11:23
:D:D:D

i agree, so u find that someone :D:D:D

you are a nice girl with a good heart and i know you will make a great asawa for a really lucky man soon! :D

tom

Mich
1st August 2007, 11:28
you better start that matchmaking service so i can have a good man in my life. :icon_lol:

singkit
1st August 2007, 19:45
hmmm.:Erm: this thread is seldom use until bigtom post for his girlfriends' bestfriend:) I think adding another lady here could make it merrier.:D I'd like to find my beautiful cousin a good friend and hopefully would end up into a good relationship. She's beautiful:xxgrinning--00xx3: 5'4 tall with a silky smooth brown complexion ( ofcourse! she's a filipina ). If you find me cute in my URL:Rasp: well...she's more prettier than me:omg: But if you don't feel my URL..then I agree with Mich...guys here are BLIND :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:(Hi, Mich! my parents are from Bicol too)
As I was saying... for those single men looking for friend or someone special PM me if you're interested to know my cousin. She's worth a gf :xxgrinning--00xx3: Educated (BS in Education), decent, polite and fun to be with. If the Admin would just allow me to paste here her URL, I will do so. Thanks!:smileybigtmouth:

silver13
1st August 2007, 20:09
you better start that matchmaking service so i can have a good man in my life. :icon_lol:

Hi Mich, Don't think you would stay single for long if Tom started a dating agency :) Good luck for finding the man of your dreams!! Chaps I can reccomend talking to her :) She is good in conversation on IM, go on talk to this lady :) You may end up like Me and Anilyn, happy together :)

Oh some very good news Mich :) Anilyn got her Fiancee Visa Approved today and no interview, it took 10 weeks to be approved and I have a few more grey hairs, but a big smile on my face :) Me and Anilyn can be married soon :-) Hopefully 17th November 2007. It was a long hard crawl to this day but to spend a lifetime with Anilyn is worth every hard second working for the fees and putting the application together :)

Talk to you on IM one day :)

Ingat

KeithD
1st August 2007, 20:14
When Tom gets a bad throat infection, his girl thinks she's gone deaf!! :icon_lol:

bigtombowski
1st August 2007, 20:24
you sound just like my manager at work
he was sick of hearing me say "200% of target" over and over :D:D

Mich
2nd August 2007, 06:38
Hi Mich, Don't think you would stay single for long if Tom started a dating agency :) Good luck for finding the man of your dreams!! Chaps I can reccomend talking to her :) She is good in conversation on IM, go on talk to this lady :) You may end up like Me and Anilyn, happy together :)

Oh some very good news Mich :) Anilyn got her Fiancee Visa Approved today and no interview, it took 10 weeks to be approved and I have a few more grey hairs, but a big smile on my face :) Me and Anilyn can be married soon :-) Hopefully 17th November 2007. It was a long hard crawl to this day but to spend a lifetime with Anilyn is worth every hard second working for the fees and putting the application together :)

Talk to you on IM one day :)

Ingat

thats Great news, Paul... better start teaching Ani which tool to use for pruning... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Mich
2nd August 2007, 06:46
hmmm.:Erm: this thread is seldom use until bigtom post for his girlfriends' bestfriend:) I think adding another lady here could make it merrier.:D I'd like to find my beautiful cousin a good friend and hopefully would end up into a good relationship. She's beautiful:xxgrinning--00xx3: 5'4 tall with a silky smooth brown complexion ( ofcourse! she's a filipina ). If you find me cute in my URL:Rasp: well...she's more prettier than me:omg: But if you don't feel my URL..then I agree with Mich...guys here are BLIND :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:(Hi, Mich! my parents are from Bicol too)
As I was saying... for those single men looking for friend or someone special PM me if you're interested to know my cousin. She's worth a gf :xxgrinning--00xx3: Educated (BS in Education), decent, polite and fun to be with. If the Admin would just allow me to paste here her URL, I will do so. Thanks!:smileybigtmouth:

whereabouts in bicol Singkit? i added myself to ur URL... hope you dont mind. :Hellooo:

singkit
2nd August 2007, 17:09
Hi, Mitch:) My parents are from Sorsogon but they're currently living in Manila. Welcome to my friendlist. I'll go and check my URL.:smileybigtmouth:

KeithD
2nd August 2007, 18:33
My parents are from there parents :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
2nd August 2007, 19:25
my parents are from your parents too :D

andypaul
3rd August 2007, 22:38
my parents are from your parents too :D

Aren't a lot of us ghengis khans offspring:Erm:

bigtombowski
3rd August 2007, 22:57
i am definately

(i have no idea where this thread has gone)

SO BACK TO BASICS . . .

any takers for
LA or Mich??

:D:D

KeithD
4th August 2007, 09:43
Might be some for MITCH though!! :Erm: :Rasp:

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 09:55
oh crazy me -- shortening her REAL name

Mich
5th August 2007, 09:32
FYI... Tom isnt getting a commission for doing this :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

J/K

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 13:02
you aren't paying me ???

where's that money coming from?? LoL

tiger@tigress
5th August 2007, 16:59
My GF's best friend, LA, is looking for a good guy . . . so if you want to be in contact with her, send me a PM or if you're a newbie, then just reply to this, and i'll put u in contact with her :)
salamat
many thanks
tom

:doh i thought LA as in Los Angeles :doh

KeithD
5th August 2007, 17:20
I thought it was the Lesbian Association :yikes:

tiger@tigress
5th August 2007, 17:29

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

baboyako
5th August 2007, 17:59
:doh.. Lasing Ate :66:

bigtombowski
5th August 2007, 23:09

Actually, the original reason i started calling her LA was because it's an abbreviation for "Lesbian Action"! LoL! ;)

tom

Pepe n Pilar
27th August 2007, 06:00
:doh i thought LA as in Los Angeles :doh

I thought LA stands for "Lola na Ako"..... so c'mon guys she is in a hurry!:omg::omg::omg: