PDA

View Full Version : Online Job!

GraceAdam
11th September 2012, 21:49
Hello!

Does anyone here looking for an online job while still waiting for their visas? Try this http://www.clixsense.com/ This is what I am doing at the moment while waiting for my FLR(M) since I'm at home and doing nothing. All you need to do is to Click the advert and do some tasks :) THIS IS NOT SCAM. this is real, i just withdrew my $8 haha yesterday..well, little by little you will get there :D just sharing :)

*Just make sure you have Paypal or Payza for them to send your money in there when it reaches $8.

just ignore if not interested..thank you loads xx

Terpe
12th September 2012, 09:29
Be careful

filbrit
12th September 2012, 10:42
Hi GraceAdam! Thanks for this.

Where are you here in UK? I will be applying for my FLR soon, is there a link you could provide for the requirements?

Thanks in advance.

joebloggs
12th September 2012, 11:00
you shouldn't be working grace, paid or unpaid so stop until you get your flr :cwm24:

jlags90
12th September 2012, 14:07
you shouldn't be working grace, paid or unpaid so stop until you get your flr :cwm24:

I am just wondering with the unpaid work joe... I am on a fiancée visa but lodged my FLR(M) recently. I have been working in RSPCA (16 hrs a week but unpaid since it is a charity organization). Is it still illegal..

And... As of the moment, I am writing an application letter for an Academy coz I want to volunteer as a teaching assistant.. Shall I stop it?

Oh no..:doh I hope UKBA did not approve my fiancée visa because they wanted more idle people living in the UK..

MissAna
12th September 2012, 17:09
:)

imagine
12th September 2012, 17:10
Oh no..:doh I hope UKBA did not approve my fiancée visa because they wanted more idle people living in the UK..

isn't it crazy:Cuckoo:

Terpe
12th September 2012, 17:34
I am just wondering with the unpaid work joe... I am on a fiancée visa but lodged my FLR(M) recently. I have been working in RSPCA (16 hrs a week but unpaid since it is a charity organization). Is it still illegal..

And... As of the moment, I am writing an application letter for an Academy coz I want to volunteer as a teaching assistant.. Shall I stop it?

Immigration rules:-

"employment" unless the contrary intention appears, includes paid and unpaid employment,
paid and unpaid work placements undertaken as part of a course or period of study,
self employment and engaging in business or any professional activity.

melovesengland
12th September 2012, 17:54
I have used clixsense and adsense before while waiting for my visa approval last year and it wasnt great. They disabled my account for no such reason, I had almost $30 on adsense and $20 on clixsense. Its a waste of time for me. Sorry to say. ;)

jlags90
12th September 2012, 19:02
isn't it crazy:Cuckoo:

Like when mother-in-law calls and tries to have chat then asks, what are you doing today...
:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: Nothing would be the answer..

jlags90
12th September 2012, 19:07
Immigration rules:-

:laugher::laugher::laugher: there's not much to be done at home... I hope UKBA would understand that I JUST want to have a BIT OF A THING CALLED LIFE in the UK ... I like to help the dogs and cats and horses...

Well, that'd save us money then.. No more going to RSPCA... No more bus tickets...

Oh well...:rolleyes:

Terpe
12th September 2012, 21:10
This is one of the major disadvantages of Fiance(e) visa.
It may eventually end with almost a year of not being able to work or take part in other activities that keep the mind and body healthy.

You need some lateral thinking. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jlags90
13th September 2012, 07:51
This is one of the major disadvantages of Fiance(e) visa.
It may eventually end with almost a year of not being able to work or take part in other activities that keep the mind and body healthy.

You need some lateral thinking. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You have to provide me some lateral problems then... :laugher:
I'll just play typing maniac all day...:angry:

aryM
13th September 2012, 10:26
You have to provide me some lateral problems then... :laugher:
I'll just play typing maniac all day...:angry:

Laag diri sa amo heheh stay diri bisan 1 week lang laaglaag ta :D

jlags90
13th September 2012, 14:18
Laag diri sa amo heheh stay diri bisan 1 week lang laaglaag ta :D

Haskang layo-a pud ana inyuha te oi..
Ikaw noon laag diri sa amoa, mamingwit ta...

bicesterladee
16th October 2012, 11:32
Hello!

Does anyone here looking for an online job while still waiting for their visas? Try this http://www.clixsense.com This is what I am doing at the moment while waiting for my FLR(M) since I'm at home and doing nothing. All you need to do is to Click the advert and do some tasks :) THIS IS NOT SCAM. this is real, i just withdrew my $8 haha yesterday..well, little by little you will get there :D just sharing :)

*Just make sure you have Paypal or Payza for them to send your money in there when it reaches $8.

just ignore if not interested..thank you loads xx

I'm working on odesk now and ive been working with them since i came to Europe. Pretty good though, you find similar min wages. I earn 35$/hr. but im still looking forward to work outside from home.

-ladee

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 18:41
hahaha.. pareha jud ug mga reklamo gpang laay na sa balay.. wla pud lami ilaag kay tugnaw na.. :laugher:

jlags90
17th October 2012, 19:53
Hi bheem -- welcome to the waiting lounge... :Cuckoo:
come to Halifax if you are too bored....

bhem_bhem
17th October 2012, 19:59
would be good saon ako driver busy man pirmi.. hahhaha.. wla pa bya ko ka anha sa halifax,, nindot dha?:smile:

jlags90
18th October 2012, 11:22
Dili -- haha! Would be glad to visit you in Stoke. My husband's best fried used to live there. He is Stafford now. Will find train times... Lol...

bhem_bhem
18th October 2012, 11:29
sa hanley ko,, daghan nkag nalaagan nga lugar dri? :)

jlags90
18th October 2012, 11:39
Not too many... But I have never been to Staffordshire. We are supposed to be travelling there today but we cancelled the hotel booking yesterday. :bigcry: I hope you do not mind English Paka because some people doesn't want us to speak binisaya here.

So we better carabao English.. Hahaha!

Anyway, will look for Hanley in Google Earth.... We should meet up sometime. If you aren't too busy.

bhem_bhem
18th October 2012, 12:13
yeah sure,, im at home if hubby's at work.. try derbyshire, loads of nice places to go there.. :)

jlags90
18th October 2012, 20:03
Haven't been to Derbyshire.... How long have you been here bheem?

bhem_bhem
18th October 2012, 22:05
Haven't been to Derbyshire.... How long have you been here bheem?

Derbyshire is nice.. Been here nearly 4 years now.. U?

jlags90
22nd October 2012, 09:16
Ah, so have you conquered UK already? hehehe! are you still waiting for your flr(m) approval?
been here for just 6 mos.

bhem_bhem
22nd October 2012, 11:53
i've asked the home office to return my documents as i have successfully booked an appointment for premium application.. i'm waiting for the response from the home office regarding of my request. fingers cross there won't be complications of what i did. :)

jlags90
22nd October 2012, 13:33
i see... did you work here prior to meeting your husband?
I was thinking of booking for Premium application but my current visa has expired so will just be waiting till next year... did you pay separate amount for PEO or did they deduct the amount paid for making application by post?

My husband tried to call UKBA coz he wants to get his passport as he needs it, but he got impatient of waiting for somebody to talk to him on the other line.. lol

bhem_bhem
22nd October 2012, 13:40
yeah i was working as a care assistant..

they haven't took the money yet on my bank account and they will not take any until i have submitted my papers in person..

jlags90
22nd October 2012, 13:49
I see, good luck with your application. Hope the Home Office will return your documents soon. I am surprised they didn't get the money in your account quick. They took our payment on the 28th of August - posted my application on the afternoon of 27th.

That might mean they are pretty busy now. :NoNo:

Sorry Grace, I know this is out of the thread...

bhem_bhem
22nd October 2012, 13:57
Thanks .. posted mine last 9th of October and till now it's still there.. hope I made the right decision.. if things get worse then I'll just go home and apply there.. :)

jlags90
23rd October 2012, 16:05
I see. I received a letter from them immediately a week after posting my application. Then, I will be expecting months of silence. :biggrin:

The problem with my application also was I used an older version of the form as I have prepared all the documents needed before the wedding so I didn't have the chance to use the new version. But they took the money in a wink so I am expecting it won't create a problem.

Good luck to both of us. Let's go back to Philippines together in case. lol

sunshine
4th November 2012, 20:32
Hi bhem bhem and jlags90 bisaya diay mo heheh, me too bisaya from cagayan de oro...hope we could meet up. I have no pinoy friends here in biddulph staffordshire

bhem_bhem
4th November 2012, 20:46
I see. I received a letter from them immediately a week after posting my application. Then, I will be expecting months of silence. :biggrin:

The problem with my application also was I used an older version of the form as I have prepared all the documents needed before the wedding so I didn't have the chance to use the new version. But they took the money in a wink so I am expecting it won't create a problem.

Good luck to both of us. Let's go back to Philippines together in case. lol

hahah.. yeah,, i miss the sun.. had enough already of cold weather.. :biggrin:

bhem_bhem
4th November 2012, 20:48
Hi bhem bhem and jlags90 bisaya diay mo heheh, me too bisaya from cagayan de oro...hope we could meet up. I have no pinoy friends here in biddulph staffordshire

yup.. im bisaya,, im from leyte.. we can meet up one day as i'm just close to where u live.. i'm in hanley..

jlags90
5th November 2012, 18:10
We might go to Staffordshire some time this month to visit my husband's bff. We could definitely meet up! I am becoming lonely in Halifax...

Indeed, I had enough of the heavy clothes! Hahaha!

bicesterladee
5th November 2012, 19:52
Bisaya pod ko wee from Davao. Im here in oxfordshire

bhem_bhem
6th November 2012, 12:18
add me on fb.. bhem burato pickerill :biggrin:

sunshine
16th November 2012, 00:37
add me on fb.. bhem burato pickerill :biggrin:

Hi bhem! would you know any pinoy xmas party near hanley? :)

bhem_bhem
16th November 2012, 00:54
Hi bhem! would you know any pinoy xmas party near hanley? :)

i'm still new here in hanley so i don't know if they do xmas party but to where i live before in buxton, we do get together.. filipino's in manchester usually do have a big party,, i'll let u know if they will do it this year.. :)

sunshine
16th November 2012, 10:22
Bisaya pod ko wee from Davao. Im here in oxfordshire

hi, pure bisaya here :) Im not sure if doul rata or layo, I'm here in biddulph stoke on trent.

sunshine
16th November 2012, 10:24
i'm still new here in hanley so i don't know if they do xmas party but to where i live before in buxton, we do get together.. filipino's in manchester usually do have a big party,, i'll let u know if they will do it this year.. :)

Thanks. Would love to attend pinoy parties and meet other filipinos :)

KeithD
16th November 2012, 10:37
Hello!

Does anyone here looking for an online job while still waiting for their visas? Try this http://www.clixsense.com/

Next time you place an affiliate code on here you will be BANNED. It has been removed.

karenkeith
28th December 2012, 08:55
Why not try treasure trooper.com and inboxdollar?

marylen
17th January 2015, 01:32
You can check my website, I am into networking.

Let me know if you are interested, I am happy to help.

marylen
18th January 2015, 16:59
You can read my post regarding job/business from home in under JOB thread, contact details found on my profile. Will get in touch if you are interested. Thank you.