PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good staff

JONUK22
31st July 2007, 18:20
Hello everyone, was looking for help in getting a mate a Visa to work in the Uk for me, found this site so posting a add here as well

Job is...

Assisting in the day to day running of a busy trade/sweet counter in shopping malls up and down England. Dealing with customer sales and enquiries. Stock rotating.

We move around England. Our home base is in Sheffield.
We are a family firm value our employees and give excellent training.

Wages are set out like this

40 – 55 hours work a week at 5.50 pounds per hour
You get at least 40 hours a week, sometimes more.
That gives you 220 pounds to 302 a week
Cost of room will be 40 pounds a week each (if needed).

You will be working in shopping malls selling sweets, you will be working outside of Sheffield most of the time, you will need to get a train or bus to the shop or stop in a hotel near the shop as some can be a few hours drive away, I will pay this for you.

Anyone intrested please get back to me.

Thanks Jonathan.

cryingbaby
31st July 2007, 18:46
hello, im interested but i dont have a working visa yet..im getting married on august25 here and stay here for good..i want to have a job too because i dont wanna stay at home all the time and of course to earn my own money..anyway, is it necessary that i live in sheffield?

JONUK22
1st August 2007, 17:38
yes it is, as I need to send you from Sheffield out to the centers and as where it is in UK changes every 2 weeks not easy to do it unless here, and then you be away from home for a week or more on end.

cryingbaby
1st August 2007, 18:49
may i know what are the requirements?

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 00:17
sheffield is a big move from swindon!

cryingbaby
4th August 2007, 09:34
yup, thats what my hubby told me..hahahah..he doesnt want me to..

bigtombowski
4th August 2007, 10:02
i wouldn't if i were your hubby :)
i think you should look for work in swindon :)

tom

broknhrt_05
20th December 2007, 08:03
im interested to apply but im still here in the Philippines, would it be possible for me of what we called "direct hiring" and have a salary deduction contract????......can i come there as tourist who knows i can find my soulmate there while working lol.........but seriously im so eager to work there in any wayssssssssssss.....pls help me.......tnx