PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an honest woman with family and religious values

JohnK1
9th September 2012, 17:52
I'm an attractive man, fit and adventurous. Successful in business and have traveled a lot. I know the Philippines well, and have been there a few times, although have not met the right woman yet. Get in touch if you are serious about finding 1 man. I am not looking for something casual, and am a fun and adventurous guy to be around.. so get in touch!..

I'm looking for a single woman, who has never been married and does not have any kids.. hope you're out there!

Steve.r
9th September 2012, 18:36
Nice shopping list. good luck!!

MissAna
9th September 2012, 19:56
:Wave: try different dating sites in the internet sir.. i'm sure you can find loads of single women there.. google is always your friend

GOOD LUCK :) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aprilmaejon
9th September 2012, 21:01
There's so many dating sites...and it's gonna take you time to find a genuine woman. If you are serious about committing yourself to a woman, I can introduce you to a very honest woman I know. Someone who is religious and family oriented. Beauty, brain and educated. Purely pure. She's looking for a man who will not fool her like other men did. I can introduce you to her, you two could talk and know each other and then decide if you like each other. Message me if you are up to it. She's 100% single since birth.

grahamw48
9th September 2012, 21:04
If I can find a good Filipina woman...anyone can. :icon_lol:

Good luck my friend.

Arthur Little
9th September 2012, 22:06
I'm looking for a single woman, who has never been married and does not have any kids.. hope you're out there!

Hmm ... a tall order ... but far from impossible! :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk site, John and good luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
10th September 2012, 01:09
I'm an attractive man, fit and adventurous. Successful in business and have traveled a lot. I know the Philippines well, and have been there a few times, although have not met the right woman yet. Get in touch if you are serious about finding 1 man. I am not looking for something casual, and am a fun and adventurous guy to be around.. so get in touch!..

:Wave: John. Welcome to the forum.

and good luck for your quest. :)

bigmarco
10th September 2012, 04:53
Hi John welcome to the forum and good luck in your search :Hellooo:

Terpe
10th September 2012, 08:15
Hello John,
Welcome to the forum. Good luck

kim c
10th September 2012, 13:04
HI JohnK1 goodluck on your search. Im single never been married no kids and serious finding the right guy if he exist . Im not attractive, not adventurous and a bit boring too. I’ll help you find someone who will fit in your personality and you will help me find my Mr right too :) Deal? :D

aug06_2006
10th September 2012, 14:08
Hello John,welcome to the friendly forum. Btw, I hav a friend pinay friend live in Cebu and i
f u r interested pls. just let me know ta!

simply.gurl
28th September 2012, 03:45
Hi Hello John:Hellooo:
Welcome here:Wave:

blessed_ekim0826
28th September 2012, 07:11
Hello John, Welcome to the forum. Wish you luck to find a nice woman on here. You can try other dating sites too.:)

simply.gurl
28th September 2012, 13:33
Hi there JohnK1:Wave:
I'm looking for an honest man... I'm not attractive.. I'm just a simple lady..kind and genuine..:) never been married and no kids...:D.. cheers Johnk1 xxx

gWaPito
28th September 2012, 17:11

Good post John...good to cover all bases before you even found her...at least there wont be any misunderstanding s.

Good luck in finding your lady:xxgrinning--00xx3: