PDA

View Full Version : Calling any FIlipino's living around Raunds, Rushden, Wellingborough area Northants

LastViking
9th September 2012, 13:38
Hi everyone.

Well we have now decided to make the move back to my home county, Northamptonshire. Although we love Shrewsbury, now my stepson is with us we needed to make a decision about where he should go to school and we needed a bigger house for him. So we found a lovely place in Raunds, East Northants.

My wife is sad to be separately from the Filipino friends she has already made in Shropshire. But I am sure that there must be others in our new home area who we can get to know. We already have friends in Milton Keynes and Northampton.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

LV

stevewool
9th September 2012, 13:43
we have great friends in northampton, we go there when we can to visit and they come to derby also, so raunds is better then shrewsbury

LastViking
9th September 2012, 13:49
Hi Steve,

It was not that Raunds is better than Shrewsbury, just closer to my extended family and friends. I was only in Shropshire for work commitments and because of my former marriage. I am now keen to get back to my home stomping grounds.

As a town and county and think Shrewsbury and Shropshire are lovely, they are just not quite home, if you know what I mean.

-sillybilly-
12th September 2012, 22:20
Hello there!
Nice to hear someone is looking for some friends in Northampton.
We live in town, but we go up to Derby to meet our dear friends.
Just give us a shout when you want to meet up.

jkianne
5th October 2012, 17:19
hi i im from rushden, northamptonshire and looking for friends around this area or anyone lives near =) would love to hear from u =)

LastViking
6th October 2012, 16:11
Hi Jhet, I replied to you in a private message. We can meet up soon I hope.