PDA

View Full Version : wondering ^_^

Moy
7th September 2012, 17:12
on to where i work currently:D;) i am the only asian employee:cwm24: apart from the polish whom i get close with and being a friend to me from the first day..the rest where all English..and when where having conversation in our 10 min break after for along hours of working we manage to question some personal and of course im just listening and at times manage to talk :action-smiley-081::D but what makes me question is everyone and mostly of them is either single for years after being married or having partner and most are divorce..and when they ask me are you married?:action-smiley-081: and i ans YES;) they just say..oh you'll b divorce soon as well:cwm24::doh:action-smiley-081: is that normal here for woman who bored to every man there with?:icon_lol::omg::hubbahubba::action-smiley-081::Cuckoo::crazy:

grahamw48
7th September 2012, 17:59
...and there lies one of the main reasons why I for one have chosen not to marry a Western woman. In fact I haven't even dated one for at least 22 years and I have no intention of ever doing so.

Their bad ATTITUDE towards men ! :NoNo:

Perhaps your fellow employees might care to ask themselves WHY they chose their partners so badly and couldn't sustain a lasting relationship, as they are so much wiser than you. :Erm:

I suggest you ignore them Moy, and don't let them mock the family values that you brought with you from the Philippines.

IMO this is one of the biggest threats to a Fil/Brit relationship....the ignorant, mischievous and selfish behaviour of JEALOUS British women.

imagine
7th September 2012, 18:56
im in agreement with graham,

women like that can try to bring you down to their level, because they dont want to be the only ones that way, in my opinion the majority of british women are :censored:,

keep your values and stay proud:xxgrinning--00xx3:

eliza
7th September 2012, 18:58
...and there lies one of the main reasons why I for one have chosen not to marry a Western woman. In fact I haven't even dated one for at least 22 years and I have no intention of ever doing so.

Perhaps your fellow employees might care to ask themselves WHY they chose their partners so badly and couldn't sustain a lasting relationship, as they are so much wiser than you. :Erm:

I suggest you ignore them Moy, and don't let them mock the family values that you brought with you from the Philippines.

IMO this is one of the biggest threats to a Fil/Brit relationship....the ignorant, mischievous and selfish behaviour of JEALOUS British women.

I'am agree to graham:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: mho.

gWaPito
7th September 2012, 19:12
Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2 :NoNo:

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.

Moy
7th September 2012, 19:23

oh i know what you saying graham and fully agree with..i just ride and laugh in a way that they think i was just nuts:action-smiley-081::icon_lol:;) but i know where to stand with my foot with :cwm24::icon_lol::action-smiley-081: i swing to tango..chacha and boggieeee:Rasp::D:icon_lol: :Rasp:

Moy
7th September 2012, 19:25
im in agreement with graham,

women like that can try to bring you down to their level, because they dont want to be the only ones that way, in my opinion the majority of british women are :censored:,

keep your values and stay proud:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i do understand your point on that imagine:xxgrinning--00xx3: and i am completely agree too:D
i can only be me and dance to the tune but of course without hurting anyone feeling and staying to the ground where i been brought up ;):D

Moy
7th September 2012, 19:29
Gotta agree with Graham's post # 2 :NoNo:

Not a good working (obviously depends where) environment here for family orientated filipinas.

The environment described is commonplace here...you either gotta hang tough and dismiss them or, woe betide the husband.

i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them ;) i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito:rolleyes::action-smiley-081::D

andy222
7th September 2012, 19:39

Agree 100%:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
7th September 2012, 19:41
Moy, firstly I'm really glad you're settling in to your UK employment.
Always do your best to seek out the positives in your work and focus on making the small things interesting.

Now turning to your post....
You have discovered something that is quite alien to your own culture IMHO
But which is quite prevalent in the UK workplace in these days.

My wife also still comments on the attitudes of British women.

I could easily predict the comments you would find here. :icon_lol:

Now as I type this I feel a rant coming on...
Many British women are highly feminist orientated, materialistic, self-centered and often do not know how to take care of their husband.
Of course that's a hugely broad brush in which to paint a picture but look, this is my rant. I've earned it and I believe I deserve it.

These days they don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many are fat.
The only thing many British women know how to cook is healthy burgers and sausages and highly processed and chemicalised convenience food.

Now, my Filipina wife has a fair attitude, she is highly family oriented and friendly. She treats me with respect and human dignity, and also knows very well how to take care of us both
Let me say I also do the same for her. Respect is not a one way street.

Whah! gotta stop this sterotypical rant now.

Moy, keep your family values.
Keep your GMRC and self respect. Be friendly and polite always and enjoy the expansion of your horizons.
But don't ever be afraid to share your values. Your Filipino values are what set you apart from others.

Moy
7th September 2012, 20:09
They don’t know how to cook good food. One reason why so many British women are fat.
The only thing many British women know how to cook is healthy burgers and sausages and highly processed and chemicalised convenience food.

a very interesting reply Terpe :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D the days and hours that we work we are 8 staff and i was the fattiest of them all (i think you know what am saying):action-smiley-081::omg::icon_lol:
i can be friend with everybody of any race but i can only stand on my foot and to the values and lesson i learn from my pass life ;)
and again i completely with you on those thought with regards to value and how asian /and other races taking care of there men..i swing from left to right sideward /backward:cwm24::action-smiley-081: or in any direction but i remain to be fair and know to where i stand on both my foot i supposed:D:icon_sorry: guess the husband would testify that soon if he read this:Rasp::censored::censored::action-smiley-081::icon_lol:

Terpe
7th September 2012, 20:12
You need two horns and a tail Moy.
Step by step....... just now you only grew one horn no matter what kind of swinger :D

Moy
7th September 2012, 20:50
You need two horns and a tail Moy.
Step by step....... just now you only grew one horn no matter what kind of swinger :D
:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
7th September 2012, 22:24
I love reading your colourful posts Moy. :laugher:

....Which brings me to another massive positive about Filipinas...their never-ending sense of humour and fun, be they young or old.

Wonderful. :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Moy
7th September 2012, 22:32
I love reading your colourful posts Moy. :laugher:

....Which brings me to another massive positive about http://filipinaroses.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=386838Filipinas...their never-ending sense of humour and fun, be they young or old.

Wonderful. :D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

same with putting some flavour and spice to our food Graham ..life is the same we need to swing :cwm24::hubbahubba:as far as we can in order to flex and bend to the wind that might cross behind:action-smiley-081::icon_lol::Rasp:

grahamw48
7th September 2012, 22:37
There is nothing like a cross behind. :cwm24: :action-smiley-081:

Moy
7th September 2012, 22:43
There is nothing like a cross behind. :cwm24: :action-smiley-081:

i love things from behind:icon_sorry::laugher::omg::laugher:

gWaPito
7th September 2012, 22:54
i can only be flexible and still manage to laugh without hurting them ;) i know where my foot in thats am sure Gwapito:rolleyes::action-smiley-081::D

I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that :NoNo:...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets

Moy
7th September 2012, 23:08
I see your point. You gotta work with them after all.
Even so, not nice for husband to hear about.

Unbeknown to me at the time my wife was getting harassment at work..I only found out through a colleagues at work...my wife never complained.

I'll tell you I faced out those responsible...death before dishonour and all that :NoNo:...I had them in the car park...the gutless mob like any Afghan good to his name showed cowardice.
I never thought I would still be like that at my time of life still, no regrets

i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now:cwm24::Erm::D:action-smiley-081:

gWaPito
7th September 2012, 23:57
i know how you feel..there are points in our life that we need to get out and show how we made off and am just finding my way around it yet now:cwm24::Erm::D:action-smiley-081:

Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter..:)...I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck :)

tiger31
8th September 2012, 02:40

IMO this is one of the biggest threats to a Fil/Brit relationship....the ignorant, mischievous and selfish behaviour of JEALOUS British women.haha spot on my friend me too i,ll never go with a western woman again :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger31
8th September 2012, 03:01
moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

grahamw48
8th September 2012, 06:55
:omg: :laugher:

Moy
8th September 2012, 10:03
Moy...im not suggesting for one moment your situation is the same....you said your's is playful banter..:)...I was just explaining what I experienced.

Take Terpe's sound advice :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck :)

oh i know gwapito..:D Terpes advice was always been my motto in life :icon_sorry::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

lastlid
8th September 2012, 17:45
I hope our mothers, sisters and daughters can't hear us slagging them off. :D

Moy
8th September 2012, 21:14

:cwm24::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
8th September 2012, 21:15
I know how you see it and feel about it lastlid. I thought long and hard before making my personal comment (rant).
But for me, I really see it as a 'timing issue' perceptions have certainly changed over the years.
Look at the divorce rates for 'older people'.
Who would have thought that.

Peoples thinking change with social thinking. It works both ways too.

Moy
8th September 2012, 21:15
moy my past life : wake up in the morning stagger downstairs after doing loads of overtime make my own breakfast off to work she,s still snoring her head off no pack lunch prepared get home dinner in the microwave no hello darling after work .she,s gettin ready for bingo i fall asleep because of all the hours i,m doing to pay for bingo she staggers home after having a few drinks and eating a greasy kabab and burpin and fartin gets into bed starts reading a book then she decides she wants to get romantic ,and with a puki the size of the mersey tunnel you just know your not gonna feel anything and you wonder why we come to the philippines lol

:yikes::Help1::action-smiley-081::laugher:

Moy
8th September 2012, 21:54
I know how you see it and feel about it lastlid. I thought long and hard before making my personal comment (rant).
But for me, I really see it as a 'timing issue' perceptions have certainly changed over the years.

i dont see any different really Terpe regardless of age we only live once and why would we mess the things that are suppose to be in order ..:doh:cwm24::cwm24::icon_lol: why can we all just dance to the same tune but still could be boring so why bother :laugher::icon_lol::action-smiley-081::Help1::Help1::Rasp:

lastlid
8th September 2012, 22:21

Yes. Its only a few years ago that I came through a divorce from a gobby, opinionated etc etc etc and fiery redheaded scottish woman. However, she bucks the trend and was an excellent cook - but that was partly due to the fact that she didn't ever go out to work.

By contrast, ironically, my filipina wife has all those core attributes mentioned above in earlier posts in this thread, but ironically cooking isn't her strong point, though she is learning.

The role of women in society in the UK has changed a lot in the last 100 years or so and along with that have come changes in their outlook. It is my belief that eventually, given time, filipinas in general will adopt the attitudes of our British women. And who knows, Moy might find those attitudes contagious / infectious?

juvyjones28
8th September 2012, 22:36

:laugher::icon_lol:

tiger31
9th September 2012, 04:42
Yes. Its only a few years a go that I came through a divorce from a gobby, opinionated etc etc etc and fiery redheaded scottish woman. However, she bucks the trend and was an excellent cook - but that was partly due to the fact that she didn't ever go out to work.

By contrast, ironically, my filipina wife has all those core attributes mentioned above in earlier posts in this thread, but ironically cooking isn't her strong point, though she is learning.

The role of women in society in the UK has changed a lot in the last 100 years or so and along with that have come changes in their outlook. It is my belief that eventually, given time, filipinas in general will adopt the attitudes of our British women. And who knows, Moy might find those attitudes contagious / infectious?thats the reason why many guys won,t take their wives back to the u.k after all thats why there here to escape from the western woman,s traits lol

lastlid
9th September 2012, 08:59
thats the reason why many guys won,t take their wives back to the u.k after all thats why there here to escape from the western woman,s traits lol

I hear you. So they don't become corrupted, you mean? :D

grahamw48
9th September 2012, 10:53
i hear you. So they don't become corrupted, you mean? :d

correct ! :)

tiger31
9th September 2012, 11:03
absolutley a philippina keep up with the jones don,t bear thinkin about lol i,m just glad i,ve got a non high flyer who never asks me for anything she asks me in tagolog i just say me no understand hahaha

stevewool
9th September 2012, 13:32

the trouble is our mothers was a differant generation, our sisters and even some of our daughters are from this new generation, stuff you i am in for what i can get,i did date when i was single and some women was very hard and bitter, some wanted to prove a point to there ex, there was some very nice people out there but the most was not, when you do talk to work colleges and friends who are divorce, there partners it seems was evil and it all stems from the workplace, get rid of him and have a great time was all you heard, My ex did gave me the best gift anyone has ever gave me, she left me for a better life, but the better life she was after, she gave that to me instead. hold on to your true values of what you beleive in everyone and life will be good