PDA

View Full Version : Housetrip???

Leen
3rd September 2012, 23:05
Hello,has anybody here booked accommodation in London with housetrip?is it reliable and safe?or can you recommend any cheap hotel in central London?,thank you

irishman12
3rd September 2012, 23:23
havent heard of it until now -but it looks similar to websites like airbnb ,wimdu and roomorama -where we have a property listed in manila

irishman12
3rd September 2012, 23:29
any cheap hotel in central London?:Erm:

Leen
4th September 2012, 01:37
any cheap hotel in central London?:Erm:

not really cheap as cheap but not thousand quid either,you know what i mean...

tiger31
4th September 2012, 05:26
Hello,has anybody here booked accommodation in London with housetrip?is it reliable and safe?or can you recommend any cheap hotel in central London?,thank youno such thing cheap accomadation in central london i,m affraid right now ,not sure when your going but the paraolympics are still on too plus its still summer season so you will struggle .but try a bed n breakfast place rather than a hotel if you can find one good luck

Bluebirdjones
4th September 2012, 08:00
Which area are you looking at ..... or just anythg central ?

Leen
4th September 2012, 13:50
looking at the prices the more distant the accommodation from central London the cheaper it is.....seen cheap bb in Pimlico and Victoria area but it's much better if someone can recommend a place......doesn't matter where it is as long not an hour travel...

Bluebirdjones
4th September 2012, 14:09
Multitude of hotels around Victoria & Paddington.
You'll be looking at between £55 - £70 per night for a 2/3* hotel.

None I'd personally recommend but I've had other Filipino friends/relatives book via www.hotels.com

..... really depends on what you want to do in London, which areas you want to visit, and which side of London you're entering/leaving from.

sweet-man
11th September 2012, 16:53
have you tried looking at travellodge about 30.00 quid a night but needs to be booked maybe 21 days in advance'' the olympics is over now try agoda also if booking from the philippines

grahamw48
11th September 2012, 18:05
Careful of the very cheap places near central London.

Many are no more than hostels for backpackers and tramps.

Ok for me of course. :icon_lol:

lastlid
11th September 2012, 20:03
When we visited London last year we stayed in a reasonably priced Travelodge on the outskirts of Luton. Then went into London by train each morning. It took about 30 minutes to get into London from there. It worked out cheaper that way, yet not too far away from the city.

grahamw48
11th September 2012, 22:30
When we visited London last year we stayed in a reasonably priced Travelodge on the outskirts of Luton. Then went into London by train each morning. It took about 30 minutes to get into London from there. It worked out cheaper that way, yet not too far away from the city.

Good idea. :xxgrinning--00xx3: