PDA

View Full Version : Pinay girl in london or sussex

seriouslylookin
3rd September 2012, 10:07
Looking for friendship and relationship with a lovely pinay girl in london or sussex :Hellooo:

Steve.r
3rd September 2012, 10:15
Welcome to the forum.

What draws you towards a Pinay lady? Have you been to Phils yet?

There are a few single ladies here on the forum, maybe you can make some friends

Good luck

Terpe
3rd September 2012, 18:42
Looking for friendship and relationship with a lovely pinay girl in london or sussex :Hellooo:

Try looking here:-
http://filipinaroses.com/content.php/3-dating

seriouslylookin
10th September 2012, 22:06
Thanks steve for your reply. No i haven't been to the philipines yet, but i wil be going in october or november. I like pinays because there's no language barrier, cultural issues can be overcome with mutual respect and understanding. They're also in my eyes very feminine, intelligent and extremely loyal, and being catholic understand the value of a successful marriage, by standing by there man through thick and thin without throwing the towel in at the first sign of trouble. If anybody knows of a single pinay woman looking for decent humble man, please let me know. :Hellooo:

MissAna
12th September 2012, 13:04
I like pinays because there's no language barrier, cultural issues can be overcome with mutual respect and understanding. They're also in my eyes very feminine, intelligent and extremely loyal, and being catholic understand the value of a successful marriage, by standing by there man through thick and thin without throwing the towel in at the first sign of trouble.:

wow!! :thankyou: for that lovely and humbling descriptions about us Pinays. :D :D anyway, Goodluck for your search. . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th September 2012, 13:20
Hmm....I knew there must be a good reason why find them so HOT. :D

cheekee
14th September 2012, 21:09
I like pinays because there's no language barrier, cultural issues can be overcome with mutual respect and understanding. They're also in my eyes very feminine, intelligent and extremely loyal, and being catholic understand the value of a successful marriage, by standing by there man through thick and thin without throwing the towel in at the first sign of trouble. If anybody knows of a single pinay woman looking for decent humble man, please let me know. :Hellooo:[/QUOTE]

I like filipino ladies for the same reasons.

Best of luck..

Im still looking also :)