PDA

View Full Version : weirdo

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 22:38
i heard over the weekend about a guy who is in USA who has met this girl online (filipina), he hasn't seen her foto, she has no cam, they haven't spoken, and he has been exchanging emails with her for 1 month . . .

and now . . .

-he plans to marry her
-he regularly sends remittances to her
-gets cocky to people who are trying to help him!

And u know wot, i think this is the case with a lot of stoopid westerners who think, it's soooo easy to date a filipina . . . arrrgh
to marry a filipina requires the same prerequisites as to court and marry an english gal . . . without all the cultural uk crap that i tired of 5 years ago (when i was 20!)! lol

ok, this post doesn't have much of a point, but maybe someone could translate it into english! lol!

tom

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 22:50
oops

I before E, except after C!

I mean

Wierdo!

eljean
30th July 2007, 22:59
well i tell you what...how bout the rest you didnt know yet:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 23:04
the rest of what?

scotsfiancee
30th July 2007, 23:08
It's not new to us, to hear your story.................infact there are more worst than that.

Wot can i say? ''mind ur own business'' :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 23:10
part of me wants to reach out to him, but the other part says -- he's an idiot . . . just get the scam coming to you! lol!

joebloggs
31st July 2007, 01:45
well could be a scam
could be a ladyboy
could be he loses if hes not seen her pic :8_1_215:

oh it's a gamble :D

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 01:47
well could be a scam
could be a ladyboy

either way he's sure to "get some" LOL!

jeffro
31st July 2007, 02:10
I hope he is lucky enough to have his faith rewarded,and his girl is everything he feels in his heart for her,and he is the same for his girl too,,,fools rush in where anghels fear to tread,but also you can say nothing ventured nothing gained,only time will tell and give the answers.

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 02:11
foolish ventures also gain something jeff . ..

a whole load of hell! lol

jeffro
31st July 2007, 02:50
foolish ventures also gain something jeff . ..

a whole load of hell! lol

yes,i have to agree,its very risky to rush into a marriage so quickly as this:NoNo::NoNo::CompBuster::CompBuster:

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 10:44
exactly! the gal (if indeed she is a gal) is a scammer -- plain and simple!

jeffro
31st July 2007, 11:57
exactly! the gal (if indeed she is a gal) is a scammer -- plain and simple!

haha:),i hope n pray she is a girl,:),give him a brealk!!!!!

walesrob
31st July 2007, 12:33
Let the guy get on with it I say, and as we don't know the full story, we're not qualified to give an opinion.

If he takes pleasure in sending money to some girl he hasn't seen and he proposes marriage, etc, then thats his business, he's not harming anyone, and if he is making a mistake and the girl is a scammer/ladyboy/whatever, he will learn quick.

joebloggs
31st July 2007, 13:19
yes, let this be a warning to you all, becareful about sending money to someone, like me you might end up getting married to them :cwm24: and broke :bigcry:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jeffro
31st July 2007, 13:44
yes, let this be a warning to you all, becareful about sending money to someone, like me you might end up getting married to them :cwm24: and broke :bigcry:

BUT WORTH THE COST:):):) YOU GOT A BARGAIN!!!!:):)

KeithD
31st July 2007, 13:48
BUT WORTH THE COST:):):) YOU GOT A BARGAIN!!!!:):)

That's what he tells himself before looking at the bank balance :)

jeffro
31st July 2007, 13:52
That's what he tells himself before looking at the bank balance :)

What bank balance???:yikes::)

joebloggs
31st July 2007, 14:09
yes big negative bank balance :bigcry:

but i'm sending her out full time to work soon .. :D, and bring more :REGamblMoney01HL1:

see it as a long term investment :icon_lol:

jeffro
31st July 2007, 14:21
yes big negative bank balance :bigcry:

but i'm sending her out full time to work soon .. :D, and bring more :REGamblMoney01HL1:

see it as a long term investment :icon_lol:

Every kindness you have done returns to you someday :):)

joebloggs
31st July 2007, 16:10
jeffro, your full of words of wisdom :Erm:, do you write the verses in greeting cards :D

well i'm still waiting for some kindness to return back to me :D

yes in the long run, i know the rut i'm in cannot last forever, :Erm: or can it :icon_lol:

like you , the last few years have not been too kind to me or my family. but most of us are still here and carrying on... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jeffro
31st July 2007, 16:38
jeffro, your full of words of wisdom :Erm:, do you write the verses in greeting cards :D

well i'm still waiting for some kindness to return back to me :D

yes in the long run, i know the rut i'm in cannot last forever, :Erm: or can it :icon_lol:

like you , the last few years have not been too kind to me or my family. but most of us are still here and carrying on... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:)Haha:),thankyou!!!:),im so sorry to hear you have had sadness and problems and your family also,and i hope so much that every happiness comes all your way soo soon and peace of mind :),and it will :):):xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wish i did write the verses,ha,i could make a few quid :),but as yourself,life gives us all its sad and hard times ,i once read that you can only truly appreciate the happy times fully when you have been through the sad and hard times,maybe theres a lot of truth in that,but i would like to see everyone happy in this world of ours:)
Someday your boat will come in for sure,as they say:):xxgrinning--00xx3:,and mine too i hope ,ha :).Thanks again and best wishes always to you and your family and loved ones :),and as we say here,keep your chin up :):)

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 20:31

do u still have to give her money after marriage??? ;)

KeithD
31st July 2007, 20:47

You don't much about marriage do you? :doh You have to ask THEM for money :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Peanutz
31st July 2007, 22:22

:yikes:It's a lifetime mortgage TOM!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 22:34
LOL

and i thought i had money coz i got no mortgage on my house! LOL -- it's just extra money for her now! LOL

joebloggs
31st July 2007, 22:58

yes :omg:, bottom less pit ! well soon as shes working full time, :icon_lol: :D:icon_lol: oh :Erm: what can i buy ,,

sad thing is i don't want anything :cwm24:, i'll just gamble it on some horses when scouser keith gives me some tips :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigtombowski
31st July 2007, 23:02
and then you'll end up becoming like him!!!:omg::furious3::doh:cwm34:

bigtombowski
6th August 2007, 00:44
joe, can you say "Brookie Lar"??? :D:D

then get urself down to the dole office, then into the horse racing shop :D:D

you're sorted :D