PDA

View Full Version : Subhumans

Dedworth
27th August 2012, 16:23
Seventeen people including two women beheaded by Taliban in Afghanistan for taking part in a village music festival

Village in Musa Qala district of Helmand Province said to be completely under the control of insurgents
Under Taliban law all music is banned except certain types of religious songs and pro-Taliban chants
Separate 'insider attack' sees 10 Afghan soldiers and two Nato troops shot dead on the same day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194158/Seventeen-civilians-including-women-beheaded-Afghanistan-taking-village-music-festival.html#ixzz24l5l9gAI

When these scum are captured they should be summarily shot, locking them up in Afghanistan is a waste of time as they either break out or get out via bent guards

grahamw48
27th August 2012, 16:48
- Was just having a moan about this to my son. :NoNo:

WHY are we in Afghanistan ?

I told everybody who would listen to me...and his dog, that it was a complete and utter waste of lives, time and money ...from the day Western troops went in.

WHEN are these clever world-leaders going to take my advice ? :rolleyes:

gWaPito
27th August 2012, 17:13
Agree Graham...why isn't Mass killer Blair in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

We got incompetents everywhere..even at the top of where I work...honestly, the less you know the better :NoNo:

andy222
27th August 2012, 17:20
My daughter said it really bad out there now. We only hear a bit of what is going on. A lot is being kept out of the press. I dont care what anyone says this and the previous governments have blood on their hands.

imagine
27th August 2012, 17:25
Agree Graham...why isn't Mass killer Blair in the Hague for crimes against humanity.

yes why isn't he, and bush and all their cronies

andy222
27th August 2012, 17:29

We got incompetents everywhere..even at the top of where I work...honestly, the less you know the better :NoNo:
Cameron could bring them home now if he had the balls.

grahamw48
27th August 2012, 17:39
They should have learned the lesson Russia did....and all others in the past few hundred years.

If THEY, with their complete disregard for 'human rights' couldn't do anything useful there, then what chance have Western 'fair play' countries got ? ZERO ! :NoNo:

I wouldn't have cared so much if the Poppy fields had been completely destroyed, never mind the Taliban. :rolleyes:

Andy, it is a crying shame that your brave daughter and so many of her colleagues have had to put up with being sent on such a thankless and hopeless task. Hopefully she will soon be safely back with you and civilisation. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
27th August 2012, 17:58
Hopless cause, but our troops are appreciated by us ordinary every day folk:xxgrinning--00xx3:
, even if our gov doesn't we do

andy222
27th August 2012, 18:07
There are for and against soldiers like my daughter being out there Graham and thanks for your comments. I suppose some people might say its her job and thats what she signed up for which is true. But I think it is unecesary for them to be there as it will not do a damn bit of good as you have rightly said.:xxgrinning--00xx3: As for them killing those people that is what the muslims adhere to. Its their religion. I just hope they do not bring it to this country.

Dedworth
27th August 2012, 18:21
I wouldn't have cared so much if the Poppy fields had been completely destroyed, never mind the Taliban. :rolleyes:

I can never understand why they don't just fly over and spray them with defoliant

andy222
27th August 2012, 18:31
I can never understand why they don't just fly over and spray them with defoliant

Good thinking Ded that would really stir it up. Your my heroin.:laugher::laugher::laugher:

imagine
27th August 2012, 18:35

just nuke em

grahamw48
27th August 2012, 19:20

Remember, the do-gooder hand-wringing Western governments said they would provide those poor innocent farmers with alternative crops to grow before taking their livelihood away from them ?
Yeah, right. :NoNo:

grahamw48
27th August 2012, 19:24
The only way to tackle Afghanistan (but WHY ?) is to either build a wall around it and chemically sterilise the population, or to 'sort out' Pakistan at the same time.
Neither of which is going to happen.

andy222
27th August 2012, 19:44
Instead we will rebuild afghanistan and keep giving money to pakistan.:doh

grahamw48
27th August 2012, 19:59
You got it.

Don't forget all those profitable contracts handed out to govt. cronies.