PDA

View Full Version : Pagadian City

jeffro
29th July 2007, 14:40
Hi everyone,:),i hope your all having a greattt weekend:)
Has any members here visited or lived in Pagadian city?.Im going to my anghels home this October ,and from what ive read its sounds so nice:):)
thanks for a greattttt greattt forum and everyones kindness here!!!!:)

http://pagadian.com/

KeithD
29th July 2007, 16:21
I'll let you know how my weekend went after the 5.25 at Pontefract is over :)

gingxrick
29th July 2007, 16:54
Hi Jeffro, what date in October are you traveling to the Phils.

jeffro
29th July 2007, 17:37
Hi Jeffro, what date in October are you traveling to the Phils.

Hi gingxrick:),im flying from Manchester 24th October Quater airlines 10.20am,stop Doha 7.20,then 11.55pm Doha to Cebu 2.35pm October 25th:),i have been told here that there may be another stop at Singapore for an hour.Are you flying out Ocrtober too?
Best wishes to you both:),!!
jeff n Maria :)

gingxrick
31st July 2007, 20:11
Hi Jeffro, Yes we are flying out on the 18th from Edinburgh to Amsterdam 1 hour wait then on to Manila, I hope you have good flights. take care Ricky and Ging.

ps we will be in cebu to, will be staying at the Holiday Plaza but I think we are going to Cagayan De Oro first, maybe we will bump into each other.

scotsfiancee
31st July 2007, 21:29
Hi everyone,:),i hope your all having a greattt weekend:)
Has any members here visited or lived in Pagadian city?.Im going to my anghels home this October ,and from what ive read its sounds so nice:):)
thanks for a greattttt greattt forum and everyones kindness here!!!!:)

http://pagadian.com/

I've never been in PAGADIAN CITY as its quite too far, its part of zamboanga del sur. So you will take ferry from Cebu going to Ozamis city for a night and then take a bus going to pagadian i think 3-4hrs? Don't take economy in ferry as you will never be comfy for the rest of the night. Tourist is better and its only £7-8 or in cabin class £11-14.

Be very careful as some part in zamboanga del sur is not safe for you to go out. Don't worry you will be fine...enjoy your holiday!

MILF:ARsurrender:

aug06_2006
11th August 2007, 15:49
Hi jeffro, have a safe journey and be careful !

jeffro
11th August 2007, 16:00
Thanks everyone!!!,its a little bit worrying just now the events taking place Mindanao,but Pagadian is quite some distance away from the trouble spots,providing it dosent escalate.Im not letting these extremists worry me,we have had enough terroism over the years here in the Uk,and thank God for the peace policy in Northern Ireland too.I visited Belfast with my friend,and what a beautiful city it is ,and the kindness and hospitality of the irish is fantastic,i dont know about Pagadian,but if you ever go across the sea to Ireland,as the song says,its truly beautiful..

andypaul
11th August 2007, 19:48
Thanks everyone!!!,its a little bit worrying just now the events taking place Mindanao,but Pagadian is quite some distance away from the trouble spots,providing it dosent escalate.Im not letting these extremists worry me,we have had enough terroism over the years here in the Uk,and thank God for the peace policy in Northern Ireland too.I visited Belfast with my friend,and what a beautiful city it is ,and the kindness and hospitality of the irish is fantastic,i dont know about Pagadian,but if you ever go across the sea to Ireland,as the song says,its truly beautiful..

All in all its probably safer than London with recent events and plenty of tourist still come and vist.

Enjoy your time there, have a safe journey and time in pagadian:D

gracia143
12th August 2007, 02:24
That's where my Dad's brother used to live and owns a massive buy and sell business there. That was long time ago though (Dad's family lived there for 10years too before moving to South Cotabato) been there when I was younger and my older brother still lives and earns his living there as a ******. Anyway, have loads of friends from there (Christians and Muslims alike). I'm sure your lady will look after you but be careful and have a safe journey.