PDA

View Full Version : Everton 1-0 Man Utd

Win2Win
20th August 2012, 22:40
Marouane Fellaini caps a superb solo display with Everton's winner to ensure Robin van Persie's Manchester United debut ends in defeat.

Content from... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19240566)

Dedworth
21st August 2012, 09:20
No win bonus for Fatman and Robin - the script said they were just going to turn up and start banging them in :laugher:

joebloggs
21st August 2012, 11:00
i think united are giving you a chance seeing you were 25 points behind last season, only another 8 games to lose b4 you would be on equal points :D

Dedworth
21st August 2012, 11:25
i think united are giving you a chance seeing you were 25 points behind last season, only another 8 games to lose b4 you would be on equal points :D

I was quite happy to finish where we did, win the FA Cup and CL and nick Totnums spot. Do you think United might make it a bit further than the group stages this year :icon_lol:

KeithD
21st August 2012, 12:14
Good old Everton :heartshape1: ... manu's bogey team :D

On the brightside Liverpool are only a couple of places behind United :rolleyes:

joebloggs
21st August 2012, 13:12
I was quite happy to finish where we did, win the FA Cup and CL and nick Totnums spot. Do you think United might make it a bit further than the group stages this year :icon_lol:

that just shows you how lucky Chelsea were to win the CL, they finished 6th in the prem league and 25 points behind the winners :rolleyes: