PDA

View Full Version : Stress stress and more stress

stevewool
20th August 2012, 18:50
Well what can i say but STRESS, the more work you do the more they expect, no dinner just do that and you cannot say no, when there is no one in the office and you are short of staff, what can be done,it seems to me the reason we are short of staff, i e sick is because these people seem to have a top up from the goverment so why work 5 days a week when you work 4 or less and you get tax credits, what can i say, roll on when i am 60, plus anyone want a job, class 1 drawbar experiance requied,

andy222
20th August 2012, 19:26
Join the club steve its happening everywhere.:doh

grahamw48
20th August 2012, 19:28
My class 1 ran out about 20 years ago...and even my Plant op card is out of date now too. :cwm3:

hawk
20th August 2012, 20:15
am class 2 with draw bar whats the pay like will i get enough to be able to satifie the govs £18600

sars_notd_virus
20th August 2012, 22:00
Well what can i say but STRESS, the more work you do the more they expect, no dinner just do that and you cannot say no,

cant complain,...more work more money and it pays the bill:D....no stress just a big smile whenever i see my payslip ;)

lastlid
20th August 2012, 22:05
Definition of Stress

The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's desire to beat or choke the living sheet
out of some ssssole who desperately needs it.

lastlid
20th August 2012, 22:08
Work related stress is classed as a recognisable hazard now, in industry. And should be risk assessed.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/stress/furtheradvice/wrs.htm

sars_notd_virus
20th August 2012, 22:11
Work related stress is classed as a recognisable hazard now, in industry. And should be risk assessed.

lol i hope your company will pay you for that...if not, the government should and get a free parking permit as well:rolleyes:

lastlid
20th August 2012, 22:13
lol i hope your company will pay you for that...if not, the government should and get a free parking permit as well:rolleyes:

LOL They have to by law. Same for any other hazard and any other UK company. The onus is on the employer. All part of the Health and Safety at Work Act.

"Employers have duties under the “Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations,” 1999, to assess the risk of stress-related ill health arising from work activities; and under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, to take measures to control that risk. The Management Standards are not legal requirements – they are guidance which is intended to help and encourage employers to meet their legal obligations."

jlags90
12th September 2012, 16:31
cant complain,...more work more money and it pays the bill:D....no stress just a big smile whenever i see my payslip ;)

My husband keeps complaining how stressful his work is....
but most of the time, he says, "i'm working on Friday, Saturday extra"
the more you're stressed, the more you'd like to work... lol

or

the more you work, the more money to spend....

London_Manila
12th September 2012, 17:29
Well what can i say but STRESS, the more work you do the more they expect, no dinner just do that and you cannot say no, when there is no one in the office and you are short of staff, what can be done,it seems to me the reason we are short of staff, i e sick is because these people seem to have a top up from the goverment so why work 5 days a week when you work 4 or less and you get tax credits, what can i say, roll on when i am 60, plus anyone want a job, class 1 drawbar experiance requied,

I work 13 days in a row and then 1 day off
I could work only 4 days a week if i wanted to (huge drop in money)
I dont have time for stress to busy chasing the money :)

I need to fund my trips to the philippines diba

gWaPito
12th September 2012, 17:53

Too right :xxgrinning--00xx3: Ive never been one for wishing my life away either....I know many guys at our place doing just that...they retire and realize without work and purpose your life is over..then they come back :D...we got a guy whose 75yo still driving his lgv 1 category vehicle....I'll work until I drop..no shame in that.....many of my generation will have no choice. :D

stevewool
12th September 2012, 18:01
60 and thats when my plans kick in, sun , sea and lots of sex, and no work, well work for myself and what i want to do, plus money still coming in :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
12th September 2012, 18:04
Really ?

Maybe I'll take my test again. :icon_lol:

Cold call today from a claims company:

HIM: "Hello sir, I believe you have a history of working in the construction industry."

"Were you issued with proper hearing protection ?"

ME: "PARDON ? !" :laugher:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 06:28
Work stress 'raises heart risk'

"Having a highly demanding job, but little control over it, could be a deadly combination, UK researchers say.

They analysed 13 existing European studies covering nearly 200,000 people and found "job strain" was linked to a 23% increased risk of heart attacks and deaths from coronary heart disease.

The risk to the heart was much smaller than for smoking or not exercising, the Lancet medical journal report said.

The British Heart Foundation said how people reacted to work stress was key."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19584526

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 09:20
I thought we all knew this anyway. :Erm:

My goodness they seem to waste an awful lot of money on all these research projects...when simple common sense would have given them the answer....or they could have just asked me. :)

lastlid
14th September 2012, 09:22
I thought we all knew this anyway. :Erm:

My goodness they seem to waste an awful lot of money on all these research projects...when simple common sense would have given them the answer....or they could have just asked me. :)

Well yes.

But many employers haven't necessarily acknowledged it or done anything about it though, seemingly unaware of its significance.

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 14:19
Oh dear...more employment law on the way from the nanny state ? :rolleyes:

Soon HR will be absorbing even more of the profits by running anti-heart disease stress-counseling...for people who probably shouldn't be doing the job anyway, if they're SO unhappy. :NoNo:

IMO a lot of people make their own stress by being over-ambitious.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Yes, you may have to buy a smaller house and a smaller car (oh the humiliation), but you might also live a healthier and more relaxed life.

Up to you.

lastlid
14th September 2012, 14:33
Oh dear...more employment law on the way from the nanny state ? :rolleyes:

Soon HR will be absorbing even more of the profits by running anti-heart disease stress-counseling...for people who probably shouldn't be doing the job anyway, if they're SO unhappy. :NoNo:

IMO a lot of people make their own stress by being over-ambitious.
If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Yes, you may have to buy a smaller house and a smaller car (oh the humiliation), but you might also live a healthier and more relaxed life.

Up to you.

Its actually a massive problem, Graham. Not just the odd few. And what UK employer's haven't fully cottoned on to is the number of man hours lost per year to the problem.

However, the times they are a changing and slowly but surely it is being recognised along with any other hazard. The law is in place, just needs companies to fall foul of it and get fined etc.... My previous employer started to recognise it a couple of years ago.

I am not sure if the answer to exposure to work related hazards is to move job. The answer is to remove the hazards in place at work.

"By the term work related stress we mean the process that arises where work demands of various types and combinations exceed the person’s capacity and capability to cope. Think of this as ‘bad work’. It is a significant cause of illness and disease and is known to be linked with high levels of sickness absence, staff turnover and other indicators of organisational underperformance - including human error."

"Recent statistics confirm that work related stress is widespread in the UK working population and is not confined to particular sectors or high risk jobs or industries. That is why a population-wide approach is necessary to tackle it."

From the HSE.

Personally, I have a stress free job, but not everyone is in that position. And for their sake I would like to see stress, as a hazard, addressed properly in the workplace.

lastlid
14th September 2012, 14:53
And here are some stats from the HSE website.

"The total number of cases of stress in 2010/11 was 400 000 out of a total of
1 152 000 for all work-related illnesses."

( Thats 35% of all work related illnesses ) Thats a lot of people to simply turn their back on their job to avoid stress and not what I would want to advise the thread starter, Steve.

"The industries that reported the highest rates of work-related stress in the last three years were health, social work, education and public administration."

http://www.hse.gov.uk/statistics/causdis/stress/index.htm

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 15:22
No, this is just MORE H & S bull****.

They're causing more stress than anyone else !

Bring back common sense and proper training and management by people who are properly equipped and qualified to MANAGE others, and not just in positions of authority because they have a degree in ancient history or happened to have been the top salesman. :NoNo:

More MATURE and EXPERIENCED staff should be retained too...you know, the ones with the common sense. :rolleyes:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 15:30
No, this is just MORE H & S bull****.

Well thats a shame for those who are affected by the hazard, along with any other workplace hazards.

Oh well....

I would say that HSE has helped enormously in the oilfield sector in the UK. Yes, annoying though they may appear to be. But better that than injure or kill people at work. I have seen a lot of changes in the oil industry over 30+ years and I have to say HSE, overall, has been for the better, for the employee. Also, it makes sound business sense. For example, oil companies won't take on rigs with a bad safety record. Neither will they take on third party service companies with a bad safety record.

I would say that it easy to dismiss work related illness injury and death until it has happened to you or someone you know.

Interesting that you mention common sense. Do you know where that can be bought? Who has it in abundance every minute of the day? Most folk don't use it all of the time, especially under stress - the human factor.

Its an interesting fact that many countries in the world actually aspire to UK standards on Health and Safety practices. Many oil companies internationally use the UK as a benchmark. Many people outside of the oil industry come to the UK to be trained in Health and Safety or use UK based institutions for their training. NEBOSH is recognised worldwide.

And I hope, sincerely that if shale fracking happens up in Yorkshire, that the HS and E boys have some say in procedures, for the benefit of the local population and that Cuadrilla don't blow the arsenal out of your back yard....

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 16:07
lastlid, surely you don't think me stupid enough not to appreciate the concept of Health and Safety at work, and the obvious benefits and good sense of having the necessary codes of practice in place....and in use.

As with a lot of things in life, it's a matter of degree.

Both you and I know that much of the recent H & S legislation has as much to do with our new 'Litigation Society' as it has to do with improving the lot of workers.

lastlid
14th September 2012, 16:11
lastlid, surely you don't think me stupid enough not to appreciate the concept of Health and Safety at work, and the obvious benefits and good sense of having the necessary codes of practice in place....and in use.

As with a lot of things in life, it's a matter of degree.

I agree. But the difference between you and me and others is where the cutoff point is. I think that making people ill at work because the employer wants to maximise profit sooo much that they can't employ another person to share the workload, is not on and people need to be protected against that - or any other corner cutting by the employer that puts people at risk.

ref the original post....

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 16:13
More and more companies are struggling to MAKE a profit because of government interference. :NoNo:

Chicken and egg.

lastlid
14th September 2012, 16:20
More and more companies are struggling to MAKE a profit because of government interference. :NoNo:

Chicken and egg.

So, should airlines for example be less safe, take more risks, because of it? Just one for instance. As in "okay, we will drop our safety standards to sell you a cheaper ticket so that we can stay in business, but we might not get you there in one piece" - is that okay?

If the government interference means saving lives then so be it, surely? Again this needs to be looked at in terms of our nearest and dearest. How would we feel if someone we knew / family was injured or died owing to an employer corner cutting on safety? Would we say, "it's okay, the employer was struggling to make a profit"?

If our aunt or nephew or brother or son or daughter or wife said " I have been off work for 6 months as the workload is making me ill" would we say "tough...get another job as the employer has to make a profit"?

stevewool
14th September 2012, 16:34
H&S at work well like graham says , comen sense is all we need, H&S has gone to far just like europe putting its two penny worth into everything that is brittish, dont get me wrong you have to be safe in any work you do but there is the right way and there is there way, been there done it

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 16:34
@lastlid

You know exactly what I'm saying.

There is no need to go to extremes (normal practice when running out of steam in a debate. :))

I've said my piece and will now bow out before I become STRESSED . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 16:40
@lastlid

You know exactly what I'm saying.

There is no need to go to extremes (normal practice when running out of steam in a debate. :))

I've said my piece and will now bow out before I become STRESSED . :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I know what you are saying, but strongly disagree with some of it.

Running out of steam....I could go on for weeks....I haven't gone to extremes, simply using good illustrative examples to make a point. I am not sure that you have thought the whole thing through.

People often change their mind on Health and Safety after an accident / injury / work related illness.

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 16:41
That's what I was worrying about ! :doh

Bye ! :icon_lol:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 16:45
H&S at work well like graham says , comen sense is all we need, H&S has gone to far just like europe putting its two penny worth into everything that is brittish, dont get me wrong you have to be safe in any work you do but there is the right way and there is there way, been there done it

Steve. LOL. I was sympathising with your original post.:icon_lol:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 16:46
That's what I was worrying about ! :doh

Bye ! :icon_lol:

You are talking to the wrong person on this one . You aren't in Pinas now.

stevewool
14th September 2012, 16:51
Steve. LOL. I was sympathising with your original post.:icon_lol:

thanks lastlid, but we all get stress sometime weather its work of home or pleasure, but i have entered into H&S thread, and in my line of work it is a pain, comen sense is all that is requied, yes some people have not got any,

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 16:58
You are talking to the wrong person on this one . You aren't in Pinas now.

What the hell is that supposed to mean ?

stevewool
14th September 2012, 17:06
steve wool is leaving the building, ups i mean this thread, trouble brewing in them there hills:rolleyes:

gWaPito
14th September 2012, 17:23
Well, this new legislation will sort out the lead swingers and basic layabouts....goodness we got enough of those at our place.

Like Graham rightly said...'' if ya cant stand the heat get outta the kitchen''

As for stress...im lucky enough never to have been afflicted by it :D

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 17:41
steve wool is leaving the building, ups i mean this thread, trouble brewing in them there hills:rolleyes:

No problem.

If a person can't participate in a discussion without throwing his toys out of the pram....on IGNORE.

No loss to me. :)

lastlid
14th September 2012, 17:49
Basically, all that is being said is that it is not on for an employer to abuse his / her work force in pursuit of profit. That means not exposing employees to hazards, including occupational stress. Occupational stress as a hazard is slowly being recognised. And rightly so.

HSE is a good thing. It is designed to protect the workforce from unscrupulous employers.

Dont you think that is a good thing Graham?

HSE isn't perfect, but then what is? It does need refining, but truly where would we be without it. Take it away and what have you got.......

lastlid
14th September 2012, 17:51
No problem.

If a person can't participate in a discussion without throwing his toys out of the pram....on IGNORE.

No loss to me. :)

Graham. You are no loss to me. I don't need to agree with everything you say. Sorry. I am not one of your yes men.

gWaPito
14th September 2012, 18:02
Graham. You are no loss to me. I don't need to agree with everything you say. Sorry. I am not one of your yes men.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I bet your wife loves you being on here morning noon and night....certainly gives her a break :icon_lol:

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 18:09
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I bet your wife loves you being on here morning noon and night....certainly gives her a break :icon_lol:

:omg: :icon_lol:

I have taken his intended insult as a compliment. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lastlid
14th September 2012, 19:35
:omg: :icon_lol:

I have taken his intended insult as a compliment. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Neither an insult or a compliment. Simply saying that I don't need to agree with you just for the sake of it. You talk a lot of nonsense at times, Graham, but you need someone to tell you that from time to time.

Anybody that comes in with a different slant seems to get the treatment from you. I have seen a few folk come on here like a breath of fresh air but because they don't see eye to eye with your particular way of thinking, you go after them like a rabid dog.

Try and allow some other opinion to permeate the forum.

gWaPito
14th September 2012, 20:08
Neither an insult or a compliment. Simply saying that I don't need to agree with you just for the sake of it. You talk a lot of nonsense at times, Graham, but you need someone to tell you that from time to time.

Anybody that comes in with a different slant seems to get the treatment from you. I have seen a few folk come on here like a breath of fresh air but because they don't see eye to eye with your particular way of thinking, you go after them like a rabid dog.

You have just described yourself :rolleyes:

I dont recollect Graham sending out abusive private messages like yourself.

andy222
14th September 2012, 20:10
Your entitled to your opinion Lastlid like everyone else on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

gWaPito
14th September 2012, 20:34
You talk a lot of nonsense at times, Lastlid.You need someone to tell you that from time to time.

Try and allow some other opinion to permeate the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
14th September 2012, 20:42
There is no call for that gwapito. You expect people to agree with your tunnel vision. Try backing away from the mirror occasionaly and look at the bigger picture of what is going on. You should try helping a few people instead of bragging about what you have got. Obviously everyone has different opinions.

grahamw48
14th September 2012, 20:57

Where did I ask you (or anyone else) to agree with me ? PROOF please.

Man you are seriously deluded. :doh

Anyone with half a brain would realise that many of my posts are 'tongue in cheek' and expressed in a friendly and good-humoured fashion.

Thankfully I won't be bothering to read any more of your torrent of copy and pastes, as I will admit to not suffering fools gladly. :NoNo:

Your 'rabid dog' analogy is particularly insulting...but quite honestly, just pathetic.

Sorry, but I haven't got time go over any personal problems you may have, because your peculiar outbursts on here lately point towards something like that.

I will now put this whole thread on 'ignore' because I am no longer a schoolboy.

Terpe
14th September 2012, 21:02
I can't recall many times during my membership here when moderation on etiquette has been required.

Everyones input to threads is valued for it's content and I'd like to think we can all respect the views of others, even if we don’t agree with them.

There's nothing wrong to disagree with others, as long as we can encourage debate about the topic at hand rather than letting it deteriorate into personal insults.

If you feel that you have been personally insulted, report it to the moderators.
Try to avoid perpetuating a personal dispute.

The moderators will take a look at the offending comment and decide whether it should be removed.

Sometimes it's hard to know what to do when someone makes a thoughtful remark that is insulting to your convictions, values or beliefs.

It's even harder when that person wasn't thoughtless at all, but made a pointed effort to be insulting

But please remember that if a fellow forumer posts an opinion that you don’t agree with, you have no right to demand that they support their position with a detailed argument. They do not have to respond to your questions. It is up to each individual to participate in the forum as much or as little as they wish.

Finally can I say please respect the members and not least the moderators.
The moderators job is not only to keep the forum safe from spammers and trolls but also to ensure that everyone has their fair say in a fair way.

Here endeth the lesson.
This is a forum, it's the internet, cyberspace.

stevewool
14th September 2012, 21:09
i sometimes feel i am not as clever as many on here, and like many more i like to have a laugh too,sometimes we get upset and it takes our friends on here to calm us down, i like to think i get on with everyone, dont agree with everyone though, but it does make me smile and laugh sometimes how things can suddenly go BANG, just my thoughts on all matters dont mean to offend anyone:)

Rhose
14th September 2012, 22:26
even my husband did, even on Sunday he's working seeing his payslip is more exciting every week but the fact he got more money the bigger the tax he paid, last week they deducted on his salary amounting £480 for his tax... :NoNo: :NoNo: :NoNo: Take note, he's on weekly wages that's why he's tax also in a weekly basis... that's what stress for him...

Doc Alan
14th September 2012, 23:04
This thread has shown, if nothing else, that stress – the feeling of being under too much mental / emotional pressure, usually related to work, relationships and/or money problems – does vary between individuals.

Of course health and safety regulations and occupational health services should help. A visit to your GP should also be considered – blood pressure may be raised with no symptoms other than stress which is contributing to it.

Relationships may be for real; sometimes long distance with people we have met; sometimes purely on the internet such as the majority of members on this forum. They can certainly be stressful, but hopefully soon be resolved, whether related to misunderstandings or visa applications.

Money problems can be helped by forming priorities with careful budgeting, but even insolvency is not the end of the world. Health is a higher priority.

The Lancet article quoted ( http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60994-5/fulltext )
should be put in context. Nearly 50 authors carried out a meta-analysis ( meaning they looked at other researchers’ work ). This confirmed what common sense would have suggested. Workplace stress appears to slightly increase the chance of heart attacks - if the stress could be eliminated, a few might be prevented. Of far more importance are other “ lifestyle choices “ , perhaps linked to stress, especially smoking, inactivity, obesity, and drinking excess alcohol.

It’s worth pointing out that to read the article in full you would need to pay “ 31.5 US dollars “ . This benefits the Lancet, not the research workers. Research - financed by taxpayers or charities - SHOULD be available free and online ; from next year the UK government intends that it will. This should thereby reduce stress and misunderstanding caused by inability to read the original articles!

It’s impossible to do more - on a forum such as this - than to give general advice such as may be found here :- http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/understanding-stress.aspx ,
linked to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/reduce-stress.aspx

lastlid
14th September 2012, 23:15
This thread has shown, if nothing else, that stress – the feeling of being under too much mental / emotional pressure, usually related to work, relationships and/or money problems – does vary between individuals.

Of course health and safety regulations and occupational health services should help. A visit to your GP should also be considered – blood pressure may be raised with no symptoms other than stress which is contributing to it.

Relationships may be for real; sometimes long distance with people we have met; sometimes purely on the internet such as the majority of members on this forum. They can certainly be stressful, but hopefully soon be resolved, whether related to misunderstandings or visa applications.

Money problems can be helped by forming priorities with careful budgeting, but even insolvency is not the end of the world. Health is a higher priority.

The Lancet article quoted ( http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60994-5/fulltext )
should be put in context. Nearly 50 authors carried out a meta-analysis ( meaning they looked at other researchers’ work ). This confirmed what common sense would have suggested. Workplace stress appears to slightly increase the chance of heart attacks - if the stress could be eliminated, it might prevent a few of these. Of far more importance are other “ lifestyle choices “ , perhaps linked to stress, especially smoking, inactivity, obesity, and drinking excess alcohol.

It’s worth pointing out that to read the article in full you would need to pay “ 31.5 US dollars “ . This benefits the Lancet, not the research workers. Research - financed by taxpayers or charities - SHOULD be available free and online ; from next year the UK government intends that it will. This should thereby reduce stress and misunderstanding caused by inability to read the original articles !

It’s impossible to do more - on a forum such as this - than to give general advice such as may be found here :- http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/understanding-stress.aspx ,
linked to http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/Pages/reduce-stress.aspx

I will stick to what I know and say that many companies now risk assess for stress as a hazard at work. This is an ongoing and developing thing as we speak. They do so for a range of reasons, mainly because they have to. And they have to because of the many instances of stress related illness in the workplace. One of my many roles involved the compilation of risk assessments in the workplace for what is a top 500 company in the world. They take it very seriously. And so do many other companies. It doesnt make financial sense to them to ignore it.

For those companies that aren't risk assessing for stress then they ought to be, lest they want to invite a claim against themselves or lose a portion of their workforce for significant periods of time.

lastlid
15th September 2012, 09:10
Back to the thread and potentially affecting some folk on here. It is a fair possibility that the f00k ups that are happening in the embassy in Manila with visas are down to work related stress. People make mistakes under such circumstances. We have, to a degree, assumed negligence or ineptitude but there is a third valid possibility - understaffing is a root cause.

stevewool
15th September 2012, 09:34
wont be long before, injurylawers for you will get onto this and lots of money will be made for them and little for the person claiming stress:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, best policy for me is to see my Emma smile and knowing life with her is great,

lastlid
15th September 2012, 09:38
wont be long before, injurylawers for you will get onto this and lots of money will be made for them and little for the person claiming stress:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, best policy for me is to see my Emma smile and knowing life with her is great,

Steve. They already have. Its been happening for a while now. Of course one would have to pick a better lawyer than Injurylawyers foru or the like. There are some great lawyers in Aberdeen that have ripped local employers to shreds over injury claims, where they have been wilfully negligent. Most made their name over the Piper Alpha catastrophe, the back of which both sensible and in some cases not so sensible HSE was implemented in the UK oil industry.

gWaPito
15th September 2012, 12:11

Andy.....this is the post you disliked .....as you can see, it was Lastlid's creation...all I did was change the name from Graham to Lastlid.

Sorry for having to spell it out...obviously im on a
different wavelength to a few others here.

Btw...whoever just awarded me a reputation, thank you very much :)

gWaPito
15th September 2012, 14:23
Your entitled to your opinion Lastlid like everyone else on here :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

This was the remark you gave to Lastlid making the same post as I on # 65:icon_lol:

gWaPito
15th September 2012, 14:31
This was the remark you gave to Lastlid making the same post as I on # 65:icon_lol:

Oops...sorry, I mean't #45