PDA

View Full Version : Reality Of LDRs

Mr Tickle
29th July 2007, 10:35
Hello everyone, i have a question which you might be able to help me with.

If i meet a nice girl from the Phills and fall in love, ............what next? i am a total novice to this and i dont have a clue about how or even if it is possible to be together.

What are the rules regarding immigration, is it difficult for a Phills Girl to live here in England?

What are the options with visas, are there many different types?

What about her working when she comes here, is that possible?

Is it better for the man to move to the Phills?

many thanks

Paul

Peanutz
29th July 2007, 11:16
Hello everyone, i have a question which you might be able to help me with.

If i meet a nice girl from the Phills and fall in love, ............what next? i am a total novice to this and i dont have a clue about how or even if it is possible to be together.

What are the rules regarding immigration, is it difficult for a Phills Girl to live here in England?

What are the options with visas, are there many different types?

What about her working when she comes here, is that possible?

Is it better for the man to move to the Phills?

many thanks

Paul

Hi there Mr. Tickle, all your questions has been discussed already in this forum, you can use the search and you will find informations that will answer all your doubts and you can also use all the links that Admin posted for more detailed information about all the visa types and immigration rules.
Yes it is difficult for a Filipina to live in UK the best way is you and her get married and she can get a spouse visa. A spouse visa will allow her to work once she get in UK.

Goodluck to your homework!!!:Hellooo:

Mr Tickle
29th July 2007, 21:53
Hi there Mr. Tickle, all your questions has been discussed already in this forum, you can use the search and you will find informations that will answer all your doubts and you can also use all the links that Admin posted for more detailed information about all the visa types and immigration rules.
Yes it is difficult for a Filipina to live in UK the best way is you and her get married and she can get a spouse visa. A spouse visa will allow her to work once she get in UK.

Goodluck to your homework!!!:Hellooo:

Thanks Peanutz,

andypaul
30th July 2007, 20:03
Mr tickle spend an evening reading this and petes website also encouarge your grilfriend to join up and im sure the ladies of the forum can help advise her also. Its a big decision for both of you and one worth a lot of research, thought and soul searching. enjoy your reading

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 20:29
tickle . .. tell me this . . . is there a girl yet? coz my Mar's best friend is looking :)

would you be interested in meeting her? if so i can put you two in contact :)

i know nothing about the visa side of things, but it's looming on the horizon, but definately go to "british filipino" - pete's site . .. it has a full timeline and process for you . .. it has EVERYTHING there :)

thanks

Bigtom

bigtombowski
6th August 2007, 00:45
Tickle,
You Didn't Answer My Question

Mitch And La Are Waiting On It!!!

Arrrrgggghhh