PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Filipina Sister

Blesslady
18th August 2012, 11:22
I am a Filipina and I have recently married a British man and living in the UK.

I have a sister who works in Saudi Arabia as a school teacher. She is aged 37, has no children, and has never been married before.

She is a good Catholic woman, like myself who was brought up with good family values.

She is looking for a friend that will hopefully lead to more.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and maybe we can exchange pictures.

grahamw48
18th August 2012, 12:33
Come on guys.

The lady needs rescuing ! :ReadIt:

Rhose
18th August 2012, 12:47
Come on guys.

you''re kidding...:)

grahamw48
18th August 2012, 12:51
you''re kidding...:)

:Erm:

Please explain.

Blesslady
18th August 2012, 12:56
Come on guys.

No, she does not need rescuing. She is doing very well for herself in Saudi. However, it would be nice to have her in the UK with me, and I would love her to meet a loving husband.

grahamw48
18th August 2012, 13:00
Ok...just the British sense of humour....sorry. :rolleyes:

Rhose
18th August 2012, 13:13
Ok...just the British sense of humour....sorry. :rolleyes:
see..I told you, you're kidding...they will misinterpret that... :)

Rhose
18th August 2012, 13:15
No, she does not need rescuing. She is doing very well for herself in Saudi. However, it would be nice to have her in the UK with me, and I would love her to meet a loving husband.
hi blesslady!! :Hellooo: tell your sister to join the forum in dating section here..hope she find one!!

bigmarco
18th August 2012, 21:53
I am a Filipina and I have recently married a British man and living in the UK.

I have a sister who works in Saudi Arabia as a school teacher. She is aged 37, has no children, and has never been married before.

She is a good Catholic woman, like myself who was brought up with good family values.

She is looking for a friend that will hopefully lead to more.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and maybe we can exchange pictures.

Hi Blesslady I hope you are enjoying married life here in the UK.
Good luck to your sister in her search. I did notice we have a new male member on here looking for love who has also worked as a teacher I think in Hong Kong. They have something in common so perhaps you could do some match making. Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
18th August 2012, 23:43
For all we know there could be hundreds of members here looking for that special someone...most are not vocal...

I wish you good luck in finding love happiness and eventual marriage for for sister here in UK

Like Graham said..our humour does take some getting used to...my wife is stil trying tol get to grips with it :D

tiger31
19th August 2012, 06:23
its like walking on egg shells here in the philippines ,we brits like a laugh and a joke but philippino,s think your insulting them phew they are hard work sometimes lol what we see as funny they will frown at you .btw insulting someone here can get you killed very easily .

grahamw48
19th August 2012, 09:59
That's why I try to limit the (unintended) insults to the forum here. :D

ReemaOwens
19th August 2012, 10:05
Come on guys.

hahaha this made me laugh :icon_lol:
Hello Blesslady!i agree with Bigmarco there are some guys here as well who is also looking for their partners :)

Blesslady
20th August 2012, 09:54
Thank's Everyone for giving advised and sharing your thoughts. nothing to worry I know how to deal with British Sense of Humour :)

To Graham48, Rhose, Gwapito, Tiger31, Rheema Owens, and Bigmarco.
Thank you very much.

Blesslady :)