PDA

View Full Version : Lottery

Nick30
18th August 2012, 00:15
What if winning thousands of pounds e.g. 100,000 or even a million on the lottery will be good to apply for spouse visa?
Just wondering if you could show winnings as savings.
Would be so good though.:)

grahamw48
18th August 2012, 00:24
Just put it into a pension fund and property, then retire...with a healthy income. :)

I'm still smarting after seeing that fat bloke win £150 million the other day. :cwm3:

imagine
18th August 2012, 00:41
What if winning thousands of pounds e.g. 100,000 or even a million on the lottery will be good to apply for spouse visa?

and just think of all the money you can make from recycling the begging letters:D

Arthur Little
18th August 2012, 01:00

:rolleyes: ... have YOUR numbers come up in the Midweek Draw, Nick? Is this something you decided to keep secret until now? :icon_lol:

Seriously, though ... I reckon the BIGGER your win - the more likely it'd be that Ursula would receive an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip to Westminster Hall to collect her gilt~edged Spousal Visa + ILR + Citizenship (in a oner!) presented in person :REGamblMoney01HL1:by the DownRight DisHonorable Theresa May. ;)

Arthur Little
18th August 2012, 01:32
and just think of all the money you can make from recycling the begging letters :D

:iagree: ... plus ... you'd be "doing your bit" in helping the Environment ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
18th August 2012, 01:40
... but - BEST of ALL :Jump: - you'd be in a position to exhort the aforementioned lady to: "Calm down, :laughitupsmilie: dear ... [get] 'on yer bike' :UpYurs: ... and :poke: quit harassing the hardworking, poorly-paid masses!" :D

mickcant
18th August 2012, 08:36
I have never done the national lottery, I am in a local one for our Hospice but see the money more as a donation:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Never had any numbers come up on it that I know of.

Mick:)

KeithD
18th August 2012, 08:52
If I won £140 Mill I'd wait until another big rollover and buy every combination possible :D :rolleyes:

Nick30
18th August 2012, 10:55
The win might help. Still I'm so excited to see Urs in November and go on a tour of Manila :D