PDA

View Full Version : Get together???

flomike
28th July 2007, 22:58
Im just been a member here for about 2 weeks I guess:Erm: I denitely enjoy the flow of the forum its fun, entertaining and informative too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im just wondering if some of you met already in person or have you think of get together may be?
You know its like fiesta or "filipino forum members get together"
For sure its fun and interesting specially with karaoke filipino style:BouncyHappy:

bigtombowski
29th July 2007, 01:49
that would be WONDERFUL and I would be involved! :)

who else is in??

Mrs Daddy
29th July 2007, 08:01
one here:)

KeithD
29th July 2007, 09:21
that would be WONDERFUL and I would be involved! :)

who else is in??

Won't you need a note from the doctor to leave the hotel? (Asylum) :Help1:

Alan
29th July 2007, 10:52
I'm definitely up for it. Great idea. :BouncyHappy:

Alan
29th July 2007, 10:59
BTW - mentioning Karaoke - I am amazed at how popular it is over there. Half the music section in shops is full of these Karaoke cds and dvds.

What gets me though is when Hanna and I are in a restaurant and some bloke gets up, grabs a mic. and starts warbling away to 'I Will Survive' or some such dreadful song.

Puts me right off my sinigang it does. :NoNo::furious3:

Peanutz
29th July 2007, 11:18
Im just been a member here for about 2 weeks I guess:Erm: I denitely enjoy the flow of the forum its fun, entertaining and informative too:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Im just wondering if some of you met already in person or have you think of get together may be?
For sure its fun and interesting specially with karaoke filipino style:BouncyHappy:

I proposed the same thing too when I joined this forum, it would be a lot of fun!!!
Anyway call me in:Hellooo:

walesrob
29th July 2007, 11:50

You wouldn't want scouser Keith at the party, the car radio, the computer, the hub caps will be gone. Oo-er. Infamy, infamy, they got it in for me:Hellooo:

bigtombowski
29th July 2007, 12:02
hey, it seems like just about everyone#s in!

KeithD
29th July 2007, 12:03
The Welsh are well known for mining, and Rob likes to polish his helmet every day :)

singkit
29th July 2007, 12:04
Count me in...Am about to propose it too:icon_lol:

Peanutz
29th July 2007, 13:38
Count me in...Am about to propose it too:icon_lol:

You guys can do the KARAOKE thing, I just watch, chitchat and eat:D:icon_lol:

gingxrick
29th July 2007, 14:55
Why not would be nice to have a get together, I'II bring along the Karaoke he he he

bigtombowski
29th July 2007, 16:33
when is it gonna be?? :)

walesrob
29th July 2007, 16:41
The Welsh are well known for mining, and Rob likes to polish his helmet every day :)

Ssssshhhhhhh! Don't tell them :doh

Alan
29th July 2007, 16:52
Further to Tom's post - where's it gonna be?

Peanutz
29th July 2007, 17:40
when is it gonna be?? :)

Followed:
When and Where it's gonna be?:D

Liliput39
29th July 2007, 20:07
Count me in pips, I have been wondering about that for a while if there are any gatherings somewhere. I have been to the one in Hounslow once, and it seems to be really long way from us now, but I guess if it is only going to be once in a blue moon - why not? It will be worth meeting you all.......

flomike
29th July 2007, 21:53
Hi guys I am so happy:BouncyHappy: that most of you response in a very positive way:xxgrinning--00xx3: about that idea....

Well, I know most of us from all part of the country I guess if we want to make this Get Together thing push thru may be someone should organize it Im not good in organizing to be honest Its nice to meet people in person too aside from meeting on this forum, isnt' it? I hope there's someone out there will volunteer and make this Get Together happens

Count us in:)

Cheers everyone

Liliput39
29th July 2007, 22:25
Question is, are we all prepared to travel and perhaps stay in B & B or something? When is it going to be - maybe in the summer (pardon??) It might be good to have suggestions and votes..........on venues, theme, etc.

Am not volunteering, just a thought - gnaw!!:rolleyes:

I suggest Keith to organise- vote anyone?? :D:D I can sense :cwm23: Sorry Keith, I am just winding you up :icon_lol:

bigtombowski
29th July 2007, 23:51
i vote we go to big al's house :D

Peanutz
30th July 2007, 00:11
i vote we go to big al's house :D

Where is not the problem. The problem is how to get the BOSS out from his money making machine....(shhhh...don't talk loud):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 00:13
we won't be able to understand a word he's saying! we won't be able to tell if it's scouse or welsh! lol!

besides, Oxford is the most respectable city in England -- you don't want keith spraypainting the walls of our greatest academical institution!

lol

Peanutz
30th July 2007, 00:16
we won't be able to understand a word he's saying! we won't be able to tell if it's scouse or welsh! lol!

besides, Oxford is the most respectable city in England -- you don't want keith spraypainting the walls of our greatest academical institution!

lol

Now we will be the UK-Fil forum strays:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 00:18
huh?!

Peanutz
30th July 2007, 00:20
huh?!

Now I think you are drunk!:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 00:21
Now we will be the UK-Fil forum strays:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

wot does it mean? lol

Peanutz
30th July 2007, 00:22
wot does it mean? lol

LOL! that refers to your comment to the BOSS!:icon_lol:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 00:24
u mean that keef will be going around oxford like a stray dog?

Peanutz
30th July 2007, 00:29
u mean that keef will be going around oxford like a stray dog?

No the Boss will kick us out!:yikes:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 00:31
ahhh i understand now! lol!

KeithD
30th July 2007, 08:49
I'll supply the poles for the girls to dance with :rolleyes:

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 10:22
haha, you men fredow strakovski??

DAM POLES. coming here, stealing our jobs and women! tst tst

mamichris