PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please

Durkhaima
28th July 2007, 04:09
Hello everybody. I am applying for a spouse visa soon and would like an opinion if our finances are sufficient to convince the ECO. I have about P2 million pesos worth of properties in the Philippines (which includes a condominium unit in Makati) and P200 thousand pesos cash in the bank while my British husband has about 4 thousand pounds worth of other assets (insurance and jewelries), 3 thousand cash in the bank, and a suitable one bedroom flat good for the 2 of us.

Thank you in advance for your replies. God bless you all.

Durkhaima

aromulus
28th July 2007, 09:16
Hello everybody. I am applying for a spouse visa soon and would like an opinion if our finances are sufficient to convince the ECO. I have about P2 million pesos worth of properties in the Philippines (which includes a condominium unit in Makati) and P200 thousand pesos cash in the bank while my British husband has about 4 thousand pounds worth of other assets (insurance and jewelries), 3 thousand cash in the bank, and a suitable one bedroom flat good for the 2 of us.

Thank you in advance for your replies. God bless you all.

Durkhaima

It seems to me that the financial part seems to be ok.
As long all the other documents are present and correct, there shouldn't be any problems in obtaining a visa.

If you use the search facility, you will find more info and several links directing you to the Embassy website.
This is the checklist of what you need for an application.

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/Settlement_sponsored_by_fiance.pdf

Good luck

Mrs Daddy
28th July 2007, 11:30
thats a lot of money:BouncyHappy: I think eco satisfy for that:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
28th July 2007, 12:47
no problem, thats a good start of a married life

Durkhaima
30th July 2007, 02:59
Thank you very much. God bless you all.

bigtombowski
30th July 2007, 11:17
:)

mamichris
30th July 2007, 11:33
that's a lot of money! i am sure they probably won't interview your wife anymore when they see your bank balance...lol

Pepe n Pilar
24th August 2007, 09:13
That's a huge amount of money! i guess they will be satisfied with those documents backing up you application for a spousal visa. Good luck!