PDA

View Full Version : Romanian Pickpockets

grahamw48
8th August 2012, 22:47
Documentary ...Channel 4 at 10pm (now) or Ch4 + 1 at 11pm.

Watch the scumbags being caught. :angry:

tone
8th August 2012, 23:00
I went to record this - found it was already being recorded - will watch later..
Cheers for the reminder.

Dedworth
8th August 2012, 23:05
Thanks Graham I'll watch it on 4OD or something in a day or so, I fancy not having a boot put through the screen for a while

tone
8th August 2012, 23:19
Dedworth I wan to to laugh because if the statement you made but I am totally in the same boat - as Graham said at least we see the little feckers getting arrested - only to be let go and do it again I suppose.

grahamw48
8th August 2012, 23:56
The majority of the scum featured are from EU countries.
We are paying a fortune to pursue them and to imprison them (for pathetically short periods).

WHEN are we just going to eject these people from the country...and keep them OUT ? :cwm23:

lastlid
9th August 2012, 00:03
WOW. Amazing. Especially the houses back home that are financed by the pickpocketing.

The police officer said that they were going to pursue them and bring them back to this country if necessary....:icon_lol:

Iani
9th August 2012, 07:21
No-one though seems to ever confront the elephant in the room question. Since we can't stop them coming here in the first place, because they are EU citizens, why the blazes was Romania - a country decades behind in economy, a basketcase with widespread poverty, with corruption at all levels and at that point even a democratic system which couldn't be completely trusted - admitted to the EU in the first place?

malchard888
9th August 2012, 08:35
The majority of the scum featured are from EU countries.
We are paying a fortune to pursue them and to imprison them (for pathetically short periods).

WHEN are we just going to eject these people from the country...and keep them OUT ? :cwm23:

NOt until we get a government that has some balls i fear:angry:

grahamw48
9th August 2012, 10:22
No-one though seems to ever confront the elephant in the room question. Since we can't stop them coming here in the first place, because they are EU citizens, why the blazes was Romania - a country decades behind in economy, a basketcase with widespread poverty, with corruption at all levels and at that point even a democratic system which couldn't be completely trusted - admitted to the EU in the first place?

Indeed, and that was a question being asked at the time of their application.

Presumably our 'betters' in Parliament will have the answer to that one for you. :rolleyes:

The membership of Greece was also questioned...and surrounded in doubts and difficulties.
We've seen what's happened there.
Even more stupid...the possibility of Turkey becoming a member. :NoNo:

While our governments refuse to believe the evidence placed before them and the realities of human nature, we as a country will continue to be dragged down by and infested with human parasites. :angry:

Dedworth
16th August 2012, 16:33
Watched it on Tuesday - A real sickener particularly the Balkan scrote hissing "I know my rights" when arrested. Hat's off to the Czech Police no human rights concerns when the boots and batons are going in on the Roma http://www.msn101.com/content/emoticons/Kick_SQPVQZ.gif

grahamw48
16th August 2012, 18:40
...And the band played on. :NoNo: